Thread: Road trip!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Road trip!

Things have developed to give me a credible reason to do a road trip other than the pleasure to see and meet other members of Pachitalk. My wife said OK but for her I don't think she finds it vary "credible). So this for now is what I am thinking. The trip is to Duncan, Oklahoma to see and pick up machines purchased from JC1444 (Jerral). I live in Wisconsin. O how we will be counting the miles! If you are close to the general (I say this vary loosely at this time) rout them maybe we can meet. Also keep in mind that I am vary aware of the shipping goons and what they do to our machines. If there is a trade between members that I will be seeing or from a vendor on the way (I will be wanting to stop at Arby's) I am sure we can work out a safe trip for them. Also the machines that I will be getting from JC, some I will not be keeping, so if you may be interested in them or any machine I have to sell or trade let me know. The machines I purchased from JC are.
    Neo Planet, (May keep this one. I have a Neo Magic Pulsar. Unless I am persuaded to not keep it. Will not be hard )
    King Pulsar ( think he said the green version)
    King Camel
    New Pulsar/ Harley Betty Boop custom (From Dapperdan) He bought the kit and installed it himself.
    IGT Harley Davidson ( The real reason for the purchase) I was bent over on the DD (thanks to other members that machine can be fixed but not good enough for it's intended purpose.) to put up for auction for the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
    A list I will put up later of my machines that ether can be up for sale or trade. Some I might be convinced to part with, other's you are not even going to get over my dead body! They go to my son's. The trip is being timed for when my wife had a vacation scheduled and I am unemployed. Or do I mean self employed? That is the week of the 13-19 of May. Give or take a day or two before or after. General discussions here in this thread. Serous things then I would prefer my email, talk on the phone or PMs though the board. Remember PMs can fill up. My email is young@kmoraine.com. If you want to talk them we can discus that with an email. Identify your email with something that helps me see that it is not the usual spam. Thanks Lazarus (David).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Road trip!

Sorry folks LAZ has not purchased anything! He can't make up his mind so I withdrew the offer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sounds as if you're selling out, JC?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . where he go ?
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nope Arby I still here buddy

6. The following user says "Thanks" to jc1444