Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Home Amusement aka Demos777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Stealth Home Amusement aka Demos777

I have bought many machines from here and have had pretty good luck. They come pretty clean usually only needing a quick wipe down, but his biggest asset is customer service. He has the best I have dealt with!

It has been mine and many others experience, If you have a problem Milt WILL fix it.

I think his ebay feedback is around 4000 at 100% positive. Gotta be doing something right!
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree ! My experience with him was beyond belief. His customer service is incredible.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will simply have to take everyone's word on this one. I've not purchased a machine from him. He's got a lot of the standard models for sale and I tend to gravitate towards the higher end models. Pachinko_Pallace tends to sell more to the machines I'm interested in and they have the same warranty, same commitment to customer service and a better case...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Service is the foundation on which Milt Cohen has built Stealth Home Amusement. (eBay ID - demos777)
    The second machine I ever got was from an eBay auction from him... Double Challenge. (Nice machine, under-rated for sure... but more on that later!)

Here I am... a nobody... a measly eBay winner that stole it for $87, a good bit below wholesale on that one. I emailed him, asking if he was open Saturdays, so that I could drive there to pick it up. (I live about 2.5 hours away... nice cruise for me.) He tells me that I'm welcome to pick it up, and although nobody is usually at the shop on Saturday, he'll be glad to open up for me. Wow.

That night, his son was playing football... and that afternoon, my daughter had a band performance. We agreed that mid to late morning would be best. He gave me his personal cell phone number to call when I got close, or if I had any trouble. Wow, again.

Once I was there, he gladly showed me around the business. He showed me the different stations for the refurb, and what went into each step. I must have asked a thousand questions, and Milt graciously answered every one of them! (Wow to the third power!)

I was so impressed, that I ended up buying still another machine... substantially discounted because he had none of that type to sell that was fully refurbed, and he knew I really wanted one of those. He even threw in the Novus polish and special cloth they use with it, and explained the process. Then, as if that wasn't enough... he asked me to meet him at the curb with my vehicle... and he brought each one out, picked them up, and loaded them in by himself. Then he made sure they were padded enough to survive the trip.
    You got it... Wow!

As I was driving home with my new toys, I thought about all the tips I've given baggage handlers for much less work. You know, I should have slipped him an extra 5 or 10 for all of that. But I don't think he would have taken it... it's just the way he works!

Since then, I've bought some machines from other dealers. I have to say that even the "unfinished" machine I bought that day was in better shape than most of those.

I had a problem come up with a constant error in the Double Challenge. I have a troubleshooting background (hence the name), and narrowed it down to the power supply. He didn't ask me to ship the whole machine back (which I understand many dealers do... hoping you'll just figure it's not worth 2x shipping again). After a short note explaining how I determined it was the power supply, another one was on my porch the next day... FedEX! No charge... not even shipping!

ALL OF THIS, to me, is SERVICE!

I WILL go back there, and I fully recommend him to anyone!
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt is a Man of his word! His electronic handshake is his bond.
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have to agree with Logicprobe.
    The first machine I got was a babel on ebay from Milt. I have bought a total of 7 machines thus far, all but one from Milt, and my partner has bought 6 machines, all from Milt. I have dealt with him through ebay, his website and now in person at his warehouse. We went during normal business hours and got to see his crew in action. I was impressed. Milt was on a conference call so we had about a half hour to kill till he was done and we got a mini tour from his office manager Marie while we waited, we talked to the guys doing the refurbing and they were more than happy to answer any questions we had. When Milt was done with his call (which he cut short because we were there) he came out and gave us the big tour with a history lesson as to how he got into the business and how it pretty much works from container to customer. Great guy!
    High points:
    1. Marie talked us thru traffic over the phone to find the warehouse.
    2. One of the guys met us out on the dock when we got there.
    3. Got a tour of the entire place, all questions answered by Milt, Marie, and the rest of his crew.
    4. We never touched a machine in the loading process, his guys loaded all 8 machines for us.
    5. We were given copies of the manuals, and the stickers used inside machine without Stealth's name on them for resale.
    6. Like Logicprobe, I picked up a non refurbed machine that was cleaner than the one I got from another vender.
    7. And most important, I got that warm fuzzy feeling when dealing with them.
    Milt is the man, I have decided after our visit that I will not deal with anyone else (unless the price is just too stupid to pass up).

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have bought 3 machines from Stealth. One of which goes back to the day of Milt's predecessor!

Hopefully he finds this new board and will join!
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt's middle name is "Service"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Is Milt on this board yet?

Do we get a shipping discount?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just sent him an email askin him to come and check it out.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have to agree on Milt's service. I purchased several machines and a couple of them had problems from shipping damage and he promptly took care of the problems. I buy machines from him to do custom machines and know that I will get a machine that doesn't require me to do much of anything to other than a wipedown and my customizations.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You cannot beat these messages ! I doubt that there is anyone that can match his service...hmmm tho I hear there is a storm abrewing in the desert..... :wink:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

bought my first machine last week with a stand from milt, they gave me a little break on shipping. this week i bought a anouther stand for an older machine i have and more tokens milt gave me a nice break on shipping. he's one thats there for the customer not just the sale.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dlowrey
    Is Milt on this board yet?

Do we get a shipping discount?
    yes milt is on this board under the name stealth and yes he does do a shipping discount for board members

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt does try very hard to please his customers. I believe he takes it quite personally if one of his customers is upset. He and I did have a disagreement on on a machine I received, but he tried hard to work it out and I'm fairly well satisfied. I'd buy from him again in a second, and likely will! :lol:

If you offer service and try your hardest to please the customer, it's eventually coming back to you in additional business and profit. :grin:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Milt Cohen is out the office for vacation until Feb 25, 2005.

Emails will be delayed but staff members can answer questions at

888-798-1761.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does he have a website or does he just use ebay? With rave reviews like these, I would definitely buy through him.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

two of them.

Stealth Home Amusement
    Milt Cohen
    1150 University Ave
    Building #5
    Rochester, NY 14607
    888-798-1761 (Toll-Free), 585-271-3844 (Office), (demos@rochester.rr.com) E-mail
    www.stealthhomeamusement.com, www.planethollyweb.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Guess I should have just typed in stealthhomeamusement.com before posting the last msg. :oops:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast