Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Grand View aka Pachinko_Pallace

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Grand View aka Pachinko_Pallace

I have heard nothing but good things about their machines. Very clean and finished with laminate on the sides instead of flat black paint.

Anyone have any experience with them and want to elaborate?
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

They have been around many moons plus they also sell US Slot machines etc. They advertise monthly in Gameroom Magazine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My favorite vendor. 8)

Their machines are clean and that case is very nice. It's thier customer service to me that stands out the most and how they won me over. I've never had anyone pay such attention to me as a buyer. I have only three machines from them but every one is fantastic. Given a choice vs any other vendor... Pachinko_Pallace hands down!!

I think they've recently starting offering other gaming items like poker chips and such.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i bought a few from them, can't say anything bad
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'd seen some of their machines being sold through a local furniture store... they were displaying them for the Christmas season. They looked like any other machine up to that point, with the exception of the laminated case on some (those that didn't have the lamination were about $35 less). It was hard to tell their quality from that, since these were lower end models (Old Hanabi, ContiXXX, etc.) and older stuff. I also didn't know how long this store had them... whether they just got them in, or had them in storage since last Christmas. (Maybe in the owner's gameroom? )
    I choked down the excessive claims on their eBay ads, and decided to try them out on a newer machine, and bought an Outlaw from them.

I was disappointed... it had some "issues"... and somehow must have missed a few inspections. It wasn't what I expected, and I'll leave it at that.

After some email communication with descriptions and photos, they were responsive and VERY quick to find a solution that made me EXTREMELY happy. The email was professional and courteous in every respect, and you could tell that customer satisfaction was very important to them.

Because of that experience, I turned right around and bought a Neo Magic Pulsar from them. THAT machine is as nice as I could EVER expect without it being brand new! It was immaculate... and just as my feedback said, "Museum Quality!" Since I communicated with Eric about the machines, he took the time out of his busy schedule to PERSONALLY oversee and inspect the NMP. A commitment to customer satisfaction on that level is rare these days!

He wanted a happy customer... AND HE GOT ONE!!! They showed me just what they can produce, and made sure that I had an experience that was up to my expectations. (and my expectations can be pretty high! :smt045 )

I wouldn't hesitate AT ALL to buy from them again. An informed buyer should be able to sort out the claims in the eBay ads, and base their bid accordingly. Their service makes their machines worth the extra you might pay, compared to most other sellers.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Big Winner

I must say I'm new to all this but what a great way to get into this hobby...They are A+++ in my book......Had a BIG problem with FED EX..and Eric bent over backwards to get the machine in my hands.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good People!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wonder why they continue to use Fedex with all the problems they have. Is UPS that much more expensive? You would think that they would consider trying someone more reliable even if it does cost more.

Anyway I have been to a couple of Costcos here in the Phoenix area and yes there they are Granviews boxes with Pachislos in them ! I can't say much about the displays tho as they picked the ugliest machine to have out of the box out of reach from the public. The price is at if I can remember 250.00 or 255.00 and they are the basic models like Babel etc.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It has only been a week since I became a member of PachiTalk.com, and as time permits I have come to enjoy both the posts on this forum as well as all of the information that has already become available. My congratulations to Bob and the gang for a job really well done.

As a vendor, it seems fitting that we should in some way further support the efforts of this forum, as you are the customers that keep us in business.

I have taken the liberty to write Bob and he has graciously prepared some artwork for me promoting this site that I am presently printing onto 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" cards. From this point forward we will be including one into each machine shipped, which this time of year is approximately 600 units per week. I am hoping that many of these customers will take the time to check out the site and we can build a following that will eventually contribute to PachiTalk in a very positive way.

I welcome any suggestions in regard to this effort.

In addition I feel that it would also be appropriate as a vendor to offer something special to each of the members. If any member would contact us when purchasing one of our machines on ebay, we will include an additional 450 tokens with each purchase. We all know that "more is better" when we are speaking about tokens, and it gives us an opportunity to once again say thank you for supporting us.

In closing I would also like to thank everyone for both your kind words as well as your constructive criticism. We take all of your comments seriously and will continue to work at satisfying your needs and concerns.

Eric

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I can't think of a better Christmas present for pachitalk members than this! Thank you!

http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/.../firework2.gif

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Eric said :

In closing I would also like to thank everyone for both your kind words as well as your constructive criticism. We take all of your comments seriously and will continue to work at satisfying your needs and concerns.
    It is nice to see you here ! I continue to reread the article about you and GrandView aka Pachinko Pallace in the December 2002 Vol 14. No.12 issue of GameRoom Magazine. Of course we all see your auctions on Ebay and enjoy the descriptions and videos etc.

Welcome again and thanks for the nice offer to all the members for extra tokens.

Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tulsa you are the king of animation. :smt029

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well when you can't say it with words Dritz, I'm forced to find other methods of communication!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the extra tokens for members! Is this for the duration or for short term? I have not had the pleasure of getting a machine from you so I don't know what kind of tokens you get with it but they wouldn't by chance be GOLD ones?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

GROUP HUG! [/size]

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    GROUP HUG! [/size]

That's a BIG one :!: :!: :!:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Rmember if hugging another man, you always want to see Both his hands.

:lol:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee
    Rmember if hugging another man, you always want to see Both his hands.

:lol:

Now there's a piece of etiquette that I'm going to strive in my life to never need...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What no group hug when your team wins the super bowl ?

(you are watching the game with your buddies and your team wins in the last 2 sec. after being behind the whole game)

You would not have a group hug ?

I guess it depends on your friends ?

the 7th is comming Hee Hee Hee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

A typical "high-five" would do me fine! 8)

12/7 .. My Dads birthday .. He's not with us anymore.. :smt059

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast