Thread: Hewia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hewia

I have to be honest and have played several types of Pachinko, but have only owned a Hewia. It's nice, but I have nothing to compare too!

What does everyone else think? Who is top dog in modern Pachinko's in terms or quality or game play?
    Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My only experience in modern Pachinkos has been with the Sankyo I have and it seems to be of good quality. I have a feeling that most will be good as they have to last thru months of abuse in the parlors.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm sure it's slight variations on the same pattern. I have two pachiko's, both Heiwa's and I like the look and feel but I'm used to it too. I like the placement of the release button in relation to the knob. It's easy to operate. I wish the payout hopper would hold more balls but I have no idea whether the Sankyo's which seem to be by far the most manufactured will hold. The Heiwa's do seem to be of very good quality to me.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wish the payout hopper would hold more balls but I have no idea whether the Sankyo's which seem to be by far the most manufactured will hold.

You know what you should do Tulsa is count out a bunch and let us know how many it does hold. Or we could have arby do it 'cause he 's got that new fangled ball picker upper. I would do it but my ball picker upper would never get it done as I would be distracted and ....nevermind :twisted:

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You know what you should do Tulsa is count out a bunch and let us know how many it does hold.

I already did that! 8) 1000
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.