Thread: Where can I find good quality Pashislo parlors in Japan?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Where can I find good quality Pashislo parlors in Japan?

Im not the biggest fan of YouTubes quality or lack thereof. Do you guys know where I can find higher quality Pachislo parlor home movies from Japan? im hoping for instant view, without 'waiting tickets' and having to enter a code for every single clip.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to RVideo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Where can I find good quality Pashislo parlors in Japan?

Well all I can suggest is to do searches all over the net. And when you find something be sure to grab it right then because it may be gone the next day.

I think that Youtube has really helped our hobby and hopefully more parlor videos will be forthcoming.

The best alternative would be for several of us just to go to Japan and make the videos ourselves

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew View Post
    Well all I can suggest is to do searches all over the net. And when you find something be sure to grab it right then because it may be gone the next day.

I think that Youtube has really helped our hobby and hopefully more parlor videos will be forthcoming.

The best alternative would be for several of us just to go to Japan and make the videos ourselves
    Yeah that would be way wild lol.
    As a sidenote, I found it interesting that, based upon the handful of amatuer videos from Japan, the Pachislo parlors appear to be fully lit.
    Perhaps the best quality videos available of anything Pashislo/pachinko are the videos on the Stealth website. As you know, they show the same sequence a) day still b)'in the dark' still c) dark action d) pan/overview.

But these machines, in their original environment, never seem to reside 'in the dark' (or even a dimmed room). Too bad, they appear to have more charisma in a low light environment.

On a side side note lol, my first Pachislo is sitting on a Fedex truck somewhere locally, but they apparently wont deliver it until Monday.
    I found that rather paradoxic that Fedex would rush it all the way down here from the 390 loop, just to have it sit for 2 days.
    Gah the torture lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RVideo View Post
    On a side side note lol, my first Pachislo is sitting on a Fedex truck somewhere locally, but they apparently wont deliver it until Monday.
    I found that rather paradoxic that Fedex would rush it all the way down here from the 390 loop, just to have it sit for 2 days.
    Gah the torture lol
    I hope they deliver it Monday. Its a holiday. You might have to wait till Tuesday. I hope not.

Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

The Youtube videos are the best your going to find unless there are some of the commercial videos (TV show) out there. It's frowned on to video or take pictures in the parlors. The Pachinko side is usually very well lit, whereas the slot sides are usually darker, from what I've been able to see.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    I hope they deliver it Monday. Its a holiday. You might have to wait till Tuesday. I hope not.

i was wondering about that. According to Fedex website, this is not one of the observed Holidays for them.
    There is something inherently strange to consider that this machine travelled 1,450 miles over a 4 day period, and now it sits in a truck, less than 7 miles from me, for 3 more days.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to RVideo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i was wondering about that. According to Fedex website, this is not one of the observed Holidays for them.
    There is something inherently strange to consider that this machine travelled 1,450 miles over a 4 day period, and now it sits in a truck, less than 7 miles from me, for 3 more days.
    I had the same problem 1 time on a pachislo delivery, I thought it should have been delivered on Monday but it came on Tuesday, and if you look into it (I hate to be the bearer of more BAD news) but there is Fedex Ground® & FedEx Ground Home Delivery®, Fedex Ground® Monday–Friday. Delivery is by the end of the business day.
    Monday is reserved for businesses only!
    Fedex Ground (Home Delivery) is Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
    I'm so sorry to hafto tell you this! Unless your having it shipped to a business address!

11. The following user says "Thanks" to sparks911

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Where can I find good quality PashisloJapan?

Quote Originally Posted by sparks911 View Post
    I had the same problem 1 time on a pachislo delivery, I thought it should have been delivered on Monday but it came on Tuesday, and if you look into it (I hate to be the bearer of more BAD news) but there is Fedex Ground® & FedEx Ground Home Delivery®, Fedex Ground® Monday–Friday. Delivery is by the end of the business day.
    Monday is reserved for businesses only!
    Fedex Ground (Home Delivery) is Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.
    I'm so sorry to hafto tell you this! Unless your having it shipped to a business address!
    Britney shaves her head
    Salmonella in peanut butter
    Pachislo machines sitting on FedEx trucks for 4 days at a time

What is the world coming to

13. The following user says "Thanks" to RVideo

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Britney shaves her head
    Salmonella in peanut butter
    Pachislo machines sitting on FedEx trucks for 4 days at a time

What is the world coming to
    Yeah what's up with that, Britney????
    I had a jar of salmonella peanut butter! Threw it away!
    And it feels like the world is coming to an end, until your long awaited Pachislo arrives!

15. The following user says "Thanks" to sparks911

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Where can I find good quality Pashislo parlors in Japan?

She needs some help!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

17. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by sparks911 View Post
    Yeah what's up with that, Britney????
    Im going to be honest with you. Is it just me, or did anybody happen to notice that Britney (A) chose a 'store' with a full glass front (wonderfully convenient for the cameras) and (B) how did those reporters swoop on this place *just in time* to see this debacle?

My analysis is that Britney is nothing more than an 'attention sponge'. It wouldnt suprise me if an 'anonymous tip' was phoned in by her agent, or even herself.
    She probably cant deal with the concept that everyone isnt paying attention to her any more, so she turns to drastic measures to satisfy her craving for attention. "Hey everybody look at me". lol What a joke.

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to RVideo