Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Questions For Consumers From New Vendor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Questions For Consumers From New Vendor

It should be clean on the outside and dry and not dusty inside. Clean reels. I would like a super clean machine but might buy a scratched one if I knew it was a hard to find machine. We would know what to expect if you took pics of each machine.
    I don't care if it is double boxed as long as it is secured somehow inside the box to keep it from moving around.
    Packed so that when it is dropped down from the truck (as it will be...about 18inches) , It will not break the glass or dislodge the reels.
    Anything that is loose inside the machine will do damage to itself or something else.
    Make sure that there are no loose tokens inside the machines when you ship. It is a big pain to have to find a bulb because a token hit it when the delivery driver turned the machine upside down.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by PachiTim View Post
    I
    As for as Milt at stelth I have no idea if he uses new bulbs or not, he can tell you that. As far as a lifetime warranty, well only time will tell. Got nothing against him. I hope he continues to do well.
    The games I have bought from Stealth all came with 10 extra NEW bulbs in addition to all the bulbs in the game working. Its going on 2 years and still have yet to change any.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sparks911,

Yes, I have 6 or 7 sinbad machines. I am not ready to start shipping yet. Would cost too much to ship prior to getting setup, which should be 2nd week of March. Straight buy of that machine would be about 250.

Stealth,

Thank you.
    Ok! Awesome! I cant wait until the 2nd week of march!
    The price sounds good if that includes shipping???
    Are you going to have a website store & sell on E-bay or just E-bay?
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, lets look at the 250 price. Their have been 6 listings for this machine in the last 30 days. 100% of those machines sold. Lowest price 242+shipping, Highest price was 479+shipping. adverage price was 373.88+shipping. I think 250+shipping is a very fair price for that machine. Realy it is a great price.

I will be selling on Ebay and out of the Warehouse. We will also be selling at a flea market in OH and at one in KY.

6. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to PachiTim

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    The games I have bought from Stealth all came with 10 extra NEW bulbs in addition to all the bulbs in the game working. Its going on 2 years and still have yet to change any.

Same here.

I would think that it would be a lot easier to just include a package of prepacked new bulbs like Stealth has for me instead of crawling around trying to find used bulbs off of other pachis. But I guess if you can save a nickle here and there that in the long run you will save a dollar. But at some point a person has to say their time is worth more than the hassle taking the time pulling bulbs off of other pachis.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, lets look at the 250 price. Their have been 6 listings for this machine in the last 30 days. 100% of those machines sold. Lowest price 242+shipping, Highest price was 479+shipping. adverage price was 373.88+shipping. I think 250+shipping is a very fair price for that machine. Realy it is a great price.

I will be selling on Ebay and out of the Warehouse. We will also be selling at a flea market in OH and at one in KY.
    I can pretty much guarantee that none of those winning bidders were Pachitalk members. $250 plus shipping is not out of line, its about the high side of retail. I would expect to pay that much from an established vendor with a good rep. An educated Pachitalk member should be able tofind a deal and buy a Sinbad Adventure between $150 and $200 if there patient and shop around.
    Does everyone remember when Brandon (AAAPachislo) first started selling on ebay? He couldn't give his games away. I picked up a Tekken, Red,White and Blue and an Oni Musha for under $100 each. Don't be fooled by the prices Pachinko_Pallace gets most vendors are lucky to get half that much. I wish you good luck.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

my thoughts exactly Lew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would be interested in a Sinbad Adventure for 150-200. Anyone tired of theirs?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are you going to have a web site also for straight sales or e-bay only?
    As for the the Q's you asked I'd just say treat people the way you would want to be treated. Give'em a good machine at a fair price with great service!
    I also would agree with another post that said to go after the more americanized machines as they tend to bring the most buyers.
    I think if you take the advice that you have been givin on here you will do a very good job and be a great new vender for us all.

Good Luck

Dan
    WildWolf,King Camel,Neo Pharaoh Zetz,
    DeathValley,Mephisto ,Outlaw,SuperBlackjack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I am locking this thread because this is not the place to feel out your market to sell none of the other Big Vendors do that.
    Tulsa Can unlock it if it is alright with him.

You wish to sell here take it to the Pachitalk auction or ebay
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

15. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to arbycoffee

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm going to unlock it as it is a spirited and valued discussion. That being said, and as Arby stated, steer clear of trying to sell items in our forum. We have our own auction site for that and there's fleabay...

Plus, I love the way our hostess is handling this thread!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

17. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank You Tulsa. I have always believed that this forum is about information and I thought it was great that a potential vendor came here first looking for insight. So many times, especially recently, we have wished that a few other vendors would stop by here so they know what their consumers really think of certain policies, business practices and issues with the machines in general.

Now, of course it is up to PachiTim to read up on things and use that information to his benefit...and ultimately ours.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it's nice that we might have a new vendor that is willing to listen to some of the complaints.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry guess that was a bad question about the price including shipping!
    I will be looking forward to seeing you on E-bay!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdice
    can pretty much guarantee that none of those winning bidders were Pachitalk members. $250 plus shipping is not out of line, its about the high side of retail. I would expect to pay that much from an established vendor with a good rep. An educated Pachitalk member should be able to find a deal and buy a Sinbad Adventure between $150 and $200 if there patient and shop around.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I paid $240.00 for mine not too long ago which is including shipping
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

22. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

PachiTim, the words:

"These are actual pictures of the item your are bidding on"

Go a long way with me.

Thanks for joining up.

Rory
    Sinbad Adventure-King Camel-Savanna Park-King Wild (juou)-Babel-Mephisto-Welcome to Las Vegas-Street Fighter 2-Super BlackJack-Las Vegas

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams View Post
    I paid $240.00 for mine not too long ago which is including shipping
    Thats about right. Figure $60 of that is shipping, So about $180 then. I sold one during the summer for about $170 and he picked it up.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

25. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OK, I found the thread again. I am sorry that you thought I was trying to make a sale. I was just answering questions.

Anyway, I an going to try to do the pics of each machine. But keep in mind you are talking about 450 machines each time I get a shipment. Start adding up that time and it becomes a lot of time. However, it seems to be a major concern for you guys. So, let the picture taking begin.

I am thinking about shipping with 500 tokens. However, keep in mind that I will have to charge for that. Believe it or not we have to pay for each and every token we get. However it would not be another 20 dollars.

Well, leaving the house to go see "Ghost Rider". Will answer any questions when I get back.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote:
    Originally Posted by PachiTim http://pachitalk.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chrisdice
    can pretty much guarantee that none of those winning bidders were Pachitalk members. $250 plus shipping is not out of line, its about the high side of retail. I would expect to pay that much from an established vendor with a good rep. An educated Pachitalk member should be able to find a deal and buy a Sinbad Adventure between $150 and $200 if there patient and shop around.

Ok wasn't as stupid a question as i thought then!
    So your saying Pachitim, that it would be $250 plus more for 500 tokens, let's say for arguments sake that is an extra $15 for 500 tokens and then average shipping price of $79.00= $344 thereabouts?
    If that is the case i will just wait until Stealth, Gaku or pachislo.com get some in! I'm sure the price thru them will be lower and will include 250-500 tokens without extra charge! Also all 3 are longstanding reputable vendors with an excellent history of high quality machines, great and fair prices and excellent customer service!
    Even if the 3 mentioned aboves price was close to that or the same i would buy from them 1st!
    I'm sorry but there is no way i'm going to pay that much especially to a new & unknown vendor! No Offense!
    Actually i'm not gonna pay more than the $250-$300 range including tokens and shipping!
    Even if i hafto wait until alot more get released!
    To give you an idea on great prices: I got King Camel (E-bay) for: $125.00 + S&H $79.95= $204.95, Lists in there webstore for $169+ S&H!Neo Zetz (E-bay) for: $100.95 + $79.95 S&H= $180.90, none in stock, but i believe they listed for $169 + S&H also. And those included 250 tokens on E-bay, (500 tokens, 1 year warranty if bought from webstore) lifetime warranty on both machines i bought from them on E-bay! both keys, extra bulbs, detailed manual, screen translation guide for Zetz and coil keychain with keys attached to back of both machines!
    Just before christmas even!
    Also just got Super Blackjack bought direct from vendor for $249.00 + $1.00 S&H= $250.00, came with: 500 tokens, 1 year warranty, both keys, detailed manual! Awesome like new condition!
    SBJ on E-bay:http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Blackjack-...QQcmdZViewItem

You can't use Pachinko-Palace as a reference for prices! or E-bay as well!
    Look at the above auction and the price, at $256.50 with S&H added and it hasn't even ended yet! But i got my SBJ for $250.00 S&H included, and from a better vendors web store! Still listed @ only $249 + $1 S&H!
    Shipping on any of there machines is $1 right now!
    To bad they don't have a Sinbad Adventure.
    #1)Pachinko palace is the only vendor selling SBJ or Sinbad Adventure on E-bay right now! well 1 other dude has a Sinbad Adventure listed, starting at: $299 + $79 S&H or Buy-it-now: $499 + $79 S&H!
    Now unless that Sinbad Adventure is made of Gold or platinum, nobody will buy it! If they do they are crazy!
    Put some on there someone, please, a little competition and they wont go as high! Also we need to educate the masses!
    #2) they (Pachinko-Palace) exaggerate in there advertising! Non pachi educated people will buy into there BS!
    Still a good vendor.
    #3) It's non-educated on pachi's people that are bidding the prices up!
    I suggest to check out the vendor section here on pachitalk and go look at there prices.
    That should give you a better idea what price point to set your machines at.
    I hope this gives you a little insight and helps in your endeavour!
    Good Luck!

28. The following user says "Thanks" to sparks911

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tim,
    What flea market will you be at? Trader's World? Are you already there? I assume in KY you're talking about Richwood. Did they ever get it repaired?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast