Thread: H E error

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default H E error

My Getter Mouse, made by Electrocoin, keeps getting an H E error when the hopper is not empty. Also when you hit a bonus when the credits hit 50 it errors and then if you hit the button on the power supply, it resets it and you lose the credits. I haven't played it much, I just got it, but so far it isn't working too well. Any suggestions? Thanks....

2. The following user says "Thanks" to jerry kosch

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: H E error

check your hopper conections, also reach inside and turn the wheel in the bottom, you may have a token jammed or it may need cleaning.

read the thread, "so your new to pachislo" it explains a lot of your questions.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: H E error

My Getter Mouse by Electrocoin has a hopper that slides in and makes an electrical connection. Does anyone know if this style is known for hopper problems of any kind. I don't think too many Pachi's have this style do they? Need help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a hopper like that. It has no problems that I know of. There is a hopper empty button, what happens when you push it? My first thought is that there is a token stuck in it. I have copper tokens that are famous for doing that.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

7. The following user says "Thanks" to johntofva

Thanks
    Thanks Received

as lucky said take the hopper out and dump out the tokens then put a few back in and turn it by hand and see if you can make it eject a token manually . if not its probably got a token jammed in it . if it does then flip over the hopper most have a sensor mounted on the bottom thats triggered by an arm that extends into the coin path .if for some reason your machine sat for some time it might need lubrication it may be sticking in the inhibit mode there by causing an error . others have a sensor in the coin path itself and need to be cleaned for that you may need to disassemble the hopper .most are very easy to disassemble and shouldn't give much trouble , while you have it apart lubricate the moving parts of the bottom of the hopper with spray silicone to allow it to move uninhibited .also look at the harness on the bottom of the hopper where it goes into the plug and the mating side on the machine and look for broken wires that might need repair . also look over the power supply allot of the hopper harnesses plug into them and might have been knocked loose when the hopper was removed and lastly look to the right of the hopper theres two prongs that have wires attached to them make sure there not touching these are the token overflow sensors (used by the parlor ) and should not be touching . good luck .
    Jeff

9. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to alstonj1