Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: samurai-slot ebay?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cool Re: Samaurislots

Arby and logicprobe are right about the pricing! Less then six months ago I bought my first modern pachinko from TA for just over three hundred dollars with shipping. At the time the only other vendor who also had an AQUA PARADISE for sale on e-bay was vallygameing. The same machine can now be purchased with shipping from CF Imports for almost half what I paid. http://cgi.ebay.com/AQUA-PARADISE-PI...QQcmdZViewItem

I know I had some problems with the machine I received from CF Imports ( see this post: http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...3&postcount=31 ), but they were quick to correct the problems. I for one hope they make it and are around for a long, long time. If my next machine doesn’t come from Arby then it will probably come from CF Imports.
    Eric C.
    CRアクアパラダイスGP CRラッセンワールドMJ

2. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to chmer01

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default samurai-slot ebay?

What do you think of this dealer?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: samurai-slot ebay?

there is a thread already with a lot of comments
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17057
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

5. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Samaurislots

Quote Originally Posted by arbycoffee View Post
    The best thing I can say is it took me awhile to get my friend trained in Japan on how to pack for the brutal USA shipping companies. In Japan people take good care (pride in good handling) of the packages to be delivered.
    You can ship a Pachislo to anywhere in Japan (within Japan!) for $17.09! Hokkaido cost a little extra (like a buck or two).

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

7. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Got a ?, is samuria slots co. ok to deal with, a one week warranty is kinda scary for me I have yet to buy a pachislo but there prices are the lowest. Do you know if they clean and refurbish them before shipping. Thanks Mark

Thanks
    Thanks Received

bet if you actually read this whole thread you'll know as much as we do!

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to birdbrain

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think the idea put forth so far is : We need to wait and see. I think waiting a couple weeks would be the thing to do right now.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to johntofva

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I went to the link above and got nowhere, but thanks for the advise. As you have noticed i am new to the site and still finding my way around. what do you think of this vendor.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To be honest I don't know, I haven't ordered from them. I have ordered from there counterpart - Pachinko. And I am still waiting to see what I think.
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

start at page one of this thread and read all the way through.
    i have purchased 5 machines from samurislots/panchinko and have been very happy. one did show up with a broken playfield glass, i called them and had a new one in 4 days. all in all I have been very happy with their sales and service. the machines will need cleaning upon arrival and their shipping time has slowed considerably recently.
    NOTE: samurislots and panchinko are the same company (CF imports) doing business under 2 names

16. The following user says "Thanks" to birdbrain

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by beerwesley View Post
    I went to the link above and got nowhere, but thanks for the advise. As you have noticed i am new to the site and still finding my way around. what do you think of this vendor.
    Welcome to the site. This is a topic that has been being discussed here fervently and in several different threads. This post alone is #191, so that means there are at least 10 pages of discussion in this thread alone.

The bottom line right now is...the pricing has been amazing ...but there have been a few minor issues that have cropped up. It seems that some that have had problems have been taken care of, while others are still waiting for responses to their inquiries. To date, no one has been raked over the coals...and that is a good thing.

Some of the members have had personal contact with this outfit and highly recommend them. That is the info in a nutshell... now it is for you to decide...or read on Good luck!!!
    Dawn

18. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

"......and their shipping time has slowed considerably recently."

The question is why? Why would their shipping suddenly slow down? There is something missing in this equation.
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well compirate has been there and said it's not a supply problem (100s of machines in stock) so it must be a labor or communications problem. the sales are run from japan and shipping is handled in cali so this could slow things considerably also with the super low prices there isn't a lot left for paying labor: you get what you pay for with hired help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

But......What has changed since a month ago?...The cost, I don't know. That doesn't seem right. Maybe it is the volume they are selling. If they have increase there sells and not their labor force, that would make sense. But why not at least communicate with their costumers?
    Life
    It's what happens

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think that is it exactly John... when they flooded the market with Pachinkos, we at PT went crazy...and there are a lot of auctions being won by people who have not made it here yet. I think it is sheer volume. However...there is no excuse for not communicating with your customers.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's very simple. It's a new, growing business. They've gone a little too fast, I think. But as I posted, I think they're learning.

I've only done direct importing a few times. But that was enough to teach me what Arby tried to teach me on this forum about the cost of it.

Now CF brings containers of pachinkos, some quite new, to me and sells them by the single unit at a low (some would say fair) markup. Milt and Gaku can't or won't do that, or I'd buy from them.

Arby and logic, you bet I'll work with CF. I bought one of the very first pachinkos they sold (story told elsewhere); I took the demolished Japanese shipping box they used back to them along with an example of US pachinko packing to show them the difference.

Azlew, I think your message is clear--if you're only buying one machine, you want to deal exclusively with US-born Americans, and you're willing to pay their price, you may try another vendor.

But I've bought from every current North American pachinko vendor (except canada slot), and I've had >=1 broken machine/glass/transformer mount from EVERY vendor but Arby. And even Arby has shared the nightmares he has (very rarely) experienced when the shipper DESTROYED a box he's sent.

Plain and simple, shipping sucks and CF needs to simplify their order handling stream.

I guess I'm a honey-using kind of guy. And I also know that I have promoted using Pachitalk to sell with CF until I'm blue in the face.

This is the only forum I have ever contributed to. It has taught me a lot about what forums can mean, positive and negative, to a business.

At the end, if we're patient and CF does the hard and expensive work, everyone wins. If we're nasty, accusatory, and impatient, CF will never deal here and may eventually get sick of the hassles.

Without CF in the market, it's back to $400 for an average (not that) new pachinko if I don't buy from...(sorry, I don't want to trigger that autoreplace).

So I've said my piece.
    [D] means [developement] [doramatic] [demention] and [design]

24. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to ocpachinko

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OC,

I do appreciate your point of view and thank you for them. But there really is no reason for poor communication. It has always been the main reason for the destruction of any unity. The one thing that is for sure is: If things do not improve, I doubt if they will survive no matter how cheap their prices are. I am sorry, but I am one of those people that expect a certain level of service. While I have bought one machine from them (I think), I doubt if I will go down that road again.
    Life
    It's what happens

26. The following user says "Thanks" to johntofva

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think that the communicating has to be improved, and if it is, that will go a long way with any other problems they may be trying to work out. To me, that is key. I can wait an extraodinary amount of time, if I feel like I have been given due respect.

When we first opened our diner 12 years ago, we did not advertise our opening at all, just so we could "ease" into it and work out any unanticipated problems. What we didn't expect was that the people in this area were watching our progress and couldn't wait for us to open. We opened on a Tuesday afternoon. We had such an overwhelming reponse, we were totally unprepared and had to close by the end of the breakfast shift on Saturday. During our "down time", we had to hire more wait staff, double up on supplies and bring in a refrigerated trailer for cold storage. It was an embarassment for us and quite the learning experience. Things were very hectic for a while but after a bit of time, things smoothed out and we found our niche.
    Dawn

28. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

C'mon OC, let's go work for CF! Maybe we'll get paid in Pachinkos!

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

30. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My experience with samaurislots was excellent, Shipping time and packaging was great. E-mail communications were responded to in a timely manor. Quality of the machine was beautiful!

No complaints from me.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

32. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast