Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: $1 Shipping

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: $1 Shipping

Quote Originally Posted by sparks911 View Post
    I did have 1 issue with them but it was resolved quickly and efficiently!
    On the SBJ order page it states inline Volume control chips pre-installed, the machine came without any!
    Normally this may not be a problem for most as on the lowest volume it is not really loud, but, I live in a 14 story apartment building and on the lowest setting it still is a tad to loud!
    1 phone call and they are sending me the volume control chips!!!!!
    Now i wont possibly anger my neighbors!!!!
    SBJ is in great shape and gameplay is awesome!!!!!
    I will surely consider them in the future and would recommend them to everybody!
    Yes but read above my previous post!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought 5 inline volume control pots from Syscom/Pachislo.com to install on Neo Pharoah Zetz, it needs 4 of them, 4 speakers...Syscom/Pachislo.com is sending me 2 more & the 1 extra I have to install myself as they were supposed to be pre-installed in my Super Blackjack i just bought from them....
    However i'm a bit confused, 1 place i read you can put them on either wire to the speaker and there (Syscom) directions say to the + side wire????
    Which is it and if it is the + side only how can you tell which wire is the + side?
    On SBJ top 2 speakers wires are yellow and white... 1 botton speaker wires are both grey?
    Not sure on Neo Zetz of wire colors at the moment as the machine is currently at my girlfriends house.
    Thansk to anyone who can help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Why would you want a control on the SBJ? It has a fantastic factory control that is built in.

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Stealth

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Why would you want a control on the SBJ? It has a fantastic factory control that is built in.
    Normally this may not be a problem for most as on the lowest volume it is not really loud, but, I live in a 14 story apartment building and on the lowest setting it still is a tad to loud! Thin walls!
    1 phone call and they are sending me the volume control chips!!!!!
    Now i wont possibly anger my neighbors!!!!
    You must not have read back my previous posts that explained why?
    Why would you (Stealth) include volume control chips on the King Camel (my 2nd purchase) I bought from you but NOT on the Neo Pharoah Zetz (my 1st purchase) which happens to be louder than H*ll????
    So when I got SBJ I ordered 5 volume chips, 4 for the Zetz!!!
    Pachislo.com is sending 2 plus the 1 extra i have for the 3 speakers on SBJ, as it stated when i ordered from them volume chips pre-installed!
    Also if you would have had SBJ in stock i may have bought it from you but only if the price was alot better!
    I'm extremely happy with Pachislo.com and the condition of SBJ, it was clean & polished and looks brand new!
    Can't say as much for the 2 I bought from you! (lots of scratches on both, King Camel has warped reels, both machines came dirty & unpolished, paint overspray/drips on chrome, scratches.....
    I did let you know about the problems by e-mail and phone and your reply:
    Sending me a couple hundred extra tokens for my time cleaning machines (Acceptable.)
    Sending me Novus samples for scratches (Acceptable!) But not received yet, although just shipped on Monday! (Hopefully)
    Removing & shipping KC reels back to you, (Unacceptable!)
    I told you i'm unsure of how to remove them or on how to package without damaging them further) or shipping the whole machine back, (to much hassle)!
    Also i'm supposed to sit there for possibly weeks with NO reels or NO machine at all? I felt you should send replacement reels and i would send the warped 1's back to you in the same packaging, and i could see them removed to get an idea of how to remove them!
    I have finally given up and decided to live with the warped reels, as i have already stated to you!
    I have given nothing but praise about you and your company here on pachitalk, but when you decided to question my reasoning for volume controls on SBJ, which i had previously answered not 2 or 3 posts back
    and basically made me look stupid for wanting to install volume controls,
    I decided to speak my mind and let everyone know that stealth isn't perfect!
    Volume level is in the EAR of the BEHOLDER!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Whoops! I guess I hit a nerve! Sorry about that! My humblest apologies! Milt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i read you can put them on either wire to the speaker and there (Syscom) directions say to the + side wire????
    Which is it and if it is the + side only how can you tell which wire is the + side?!
    I've put volume controllers on a couple of my slots. You may have to look very closely at the speakers, but you should be able to see a + and/or a - sign where the wires are connected. That's my experience anyway. Being over 50, I had to use a magnifying glass to see the signs! :fisheye:

Rory
    Sinbad Adventure-King Camel-Savanna Park-King Wild (juou)-Babel-Mephisto-Welcome to Las Vegas-Street Fighter 2-Super BlackJack-Las Vegas

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to rbinkerd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sparks - It sounds like you have a couple of valid issues with your machines but you don't come off looking to good in the way you define them. I'm still a newbie here but know Stealth is a well respected vendor on this site and provides a lot to this community.

These machines have sat in parlors for a long period of time and played regularly, been thrown into a large cargo container, and shipped accross the ocean to the US. Then our friendly UPS delivery man gets his crack at beating them up... With respect to changing out the reels I guess that comes with the territory of owning a Pachislo. Believe me I am not a technical person and was terrifed when I first had to do one. The great thing is there are TONS of great people here that are willing to help those of us with limited knowledge in these areas. And no one has ever jumped me for asking a silly or obvious question.

I've only purchased one machine from Stealth, my SuperBlack Jack that I am extremely pleased with. I paid a little more than I probably could have somewhere else but after doing my research knew I wanted this one machine from Milt.

All that being said I hope you work things out on your machines. I'm sure Milt will take care of things.
    Pachinkos:
    Neon Genesis Evangelion, Vicky Chance
    Pachislos:
    Mach Go Go Go, Super Blackjack, Yamato

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Delgrieve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just wanted to share my experiences with Stealth. I bought 3 machines (my first 3) from Stealth and I still have 2 of them. The beast sapp had a warped reel 3 which they replaced right away without sending anything back. Later it devoloped the LED problem in the reels. I sent back the 3 bad LED board and within 2 weeks I had 3 new ones that are still going strong. One of the volume controls on King Camel that Stealth installed went bad but that was a weekly special w/o a warrenty so I just fixed it myself. And the Sinbad Adventure was great from day I gave that game to a buddy of mine last year and its still going strong. all 3 games were packed very well and clean inside and out. No scratches on any of them. The only thing I had to clean was in between the LCD and reel glass. And that only because I'm way to obsesed. As far as Game quality and service Stealth is at the top of my list. The only reason I stopped buying games from Milt is I have a vendor within pick up distance now and who gives me great wholesale prices. The downside is I need to spend about an hour fixing and cleaning them. I completly understand your issues your having and I guess sometimes a game slips past his quality control but its only been a few days give Milt some time to make it right. Your not alone, I know other members that have had issues with Steath games but as far as I know he has always took care of it. He is under 10 feet of snow and I'm sure thats slowing down package pick up and deliveries. And I'm sure someone here can help you remove the KC reels. Its not hard at all. Basicly unplug the wires from the top, pull out the 2 black pins and slide the reel out. Well good luck.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

12. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These machines have sat in parlors for a long period of time and played regularly, been thrown into a large cargo container, and shipped accross the ocean to the US. Then our friendly UPS delivery man gets his crack at beating them up...
    Packaging was awesome, no damage during shipping!
    Maybe i just expected more than i should have as i had read on here excellent things like super clean and shiny chrome, excellent shape, etc.... from Stealth, and when they arrived the way they did i was disappointed!
    Then when SBJ arrived and it is in pristine condition, it made me wonder again about the condition in which i received Zetz & King Camel from Stealth!
    I was surprised and very happy when King Camel came with volume chips pre-installed, and it is also here in the apt., Zetz though did not come with pre-installed volume chips (though it should have) and it is extremely loud so it sits at the girlfriends house until i get the time to install the volume chips on it, then i can bring it here with it's buddies!
    I'm also newer to the pachislo world, Zetz was my 1st, King Camel my 2nd and SBJ my 3rd, all within 3 months!
    As far as the warped reels, I was more concerned on packing them for shipping properly more so than removing them! But if it is common practice for vendors to have you ship the reels (parts) back 1st (and you sit with no machine to play and wait) to fix or replace them.....then i'm wrong and for that I apologize!
    I did buy both machines around christmas time and during 1 of our conversations Milt did say they are swamped and behind with orders, so with that in mind maybe my machines got rushed thru (may be partially my fault, being new to pachislos i was super excited to receive them ASAP!)
    The left reel has a wobble/warp to it, but i decided to just live with it!
    As far as SBJ built in factory volume controls, I agree they seem to be the best out of all 3 machines....but i live in a small 1 bedroom apt. (on 13th floor of 14) with thin walls (so thin i can lay in bed and hear ny neighbor snoring!) and i don't want to make my neighbors mad so i feel I could install volume chips to make it even lower! Now if i lived in a house the volume would be just fine on the lowest setting! I will leave SBJ alone, then if my neighbors complain, I will have the chips to install!
    I will still consider Stealth in the future! Can't beat the Lifetime Warranty I have on both his machines and his good prices!
    Last edited by sparks911; 02-15-2007 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was surprised and very happy when King Camel came with volume chips pre-installed, and it is also here in the apt., Zetz though did not come with pre-installed volume chips (though it should have) and it is extremely loud so it sits at the girlfriends house until i get the time to install the volume chips on it, then i can bring it here with it's buddies!
    I know your aware that SBJ has built in volume controls but I believe Zets has really good volume controls too. Beter then SBJ. As far as I know all Yamasa's have them. There should be a dial inside the game (top left I think) that goes from 1 to 10. I don't remember if its just 1 dial or 1 per speaker. My magic and my Tekken did not need any additional controlls. If you already knew about that then I'm sorry but I didn't see you mention it in your posts.

I just found a picture on Stealths site. There are two dials.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chrisdice; 02-15-2007 at 04:32 PM.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

15. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisdice View Post
    I know your aware that SBJ has built in volume controls but I believe Zets has really good volume controls too. Beter then SBJ. As far as I know all Yamasa's have them. There should be a dial inside the game (top left I think) that goes from 1 to 10. I don't remember if its just 1 dial or 1 per speaker. My magic and my Tekken did not need any additional controlls. If you already knew about that then I'm sorry but I didn't see you mention it in your posts.

I just found a picture on Stealths site. There are two dials.
    Yes i do know about them and have them set to lowest setting but Zetz is still to loud! Maybe they are not working as well as they should be???
    Zetz on lowest volume is even louder than my SBJ!

17. The following user says "Thanks" to sparks911

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth View Post
    Whoops! I guess I hit a nerve! Sorry about that! My humblest apologies! Milt
    I would like to publicly apologize to Stealth and everyone here on pachitalk!
    I was having a bad day (no excuse) and shouldn't have brought it into pachitalk!
    Stealth is great and although machines weren't as clean as i would have liked, after cleaning them they look great, except for the scratches which should be taken care of when i receive the Novus Stealth is sending to rectify that problem! As far as the warped reel on King Camel i'm sure if i decided to replace it Milt would still take the reels and fix them but i have decided it is not bad enough and doesn't affect gameplay enough to warrant sending them back!
    Stealth is still on my top list to buy from!

19. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to sparks911

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does anyone know where I can order a wholesale shipment please

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoe1984 View Post
    Does anyone know where I can order a wholesale shipment please
    nope

but wanted to be the first to say

Welcome to Pachitalk
    Never Doubt that a small group of thoughtful, .......... /........ If your not going to stand behind our troops
    ...committed people can change the world. ............. /.................Please, Please stand in front of them
    .....Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has............./
    .........................................Margaret Mead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2