Thread: Pachinko Pallace Machines

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Pachinko Pallace Machines

Does anyone know why pachinko pallace always seems to get twice what the other ebay sellers get for the same machine? I saw one of their Outlaws sell for over $400 the other day. There's an Aladdin Evolution that's approaching $400 right now too. An earlier thread commented on some outrageous winning bids for Popeye, Betty Boop, Speed Racer, etc. Every time I do an ebay search it seems like someone is making the minimum $175 bid on their machines the moment they're put up for auction. Are they that much better than the other dealers?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko Pallace Machines

I think the prices are related to how many times you say RARE!, NEW MODEL!, RARE COLLECTIBLE!, RETIRED MODEL!, RARE!, LIMITED PRODUCTION! RARE!, RARER!!, RAREST!!!, etc., etc., etc. Then there's: Only the 2nd one we've had this year, we may never get another one. And last but not least: This model is the most ____ and ____ in slot machine history! (insert superlatives in blanks)
    They're good at getting people excited about the product, which is good for their prices. But when you see prices like that it's from people who haven't done their homework or searched the completed listings. I don't have any machines from them, but they do seem to have a good product and service based on their feedback.
    DerbyBoy***WinningPost****SinbadAdventure*****KingCamel*****
    SuperBlackjack*****TombRaider****SpeedRacer****NeoPlanetT***
    :jester:FeverNeoQueen***StarWars*****

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have had good luck with them but I know there are a few people on here that have had poor service from them also. But as far as the machines being any better than some of the other venders? I don't think they are any better. I have bought from 4 venders and all their machines have been about the same. PP just sucks in a lot of 1st time buyers with their auction descriptions which they really stretch most of the time.
    I just bought an outlaw for $99 that was being sold at the same time as PP's outlaw I just couldn't belive how high theirs was going for.
    The person who bought it will find our little world here sooner or later and really be upset about how much they spent for it after a little education.
    Well live and learn I guess.

Dan
    WildWolf,King Camel,Neo Pharaoh Zetz,
    DeathValley,Mephisto ,Outlaw,SuperBlackjack

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I gave away one, when I got out of slots and geared to the rolling sphere of life
    "This is My Personal Opinion and no others"

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Capitalism... Nothing wrong with that. And, it looks as if they rely on the single first sale only after which many people might find that they should go somewhere less expensive for their next machine(s). Nothing wrong with that, either.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have yet to spend more than $165 on a machine. That was for my 27. All of my others have been in the <$125 range. But then again, I AM cheap.

I may have to rival my $165 27 to find a King of King Pulsar. Nobody seems to have any right now. *sniffle*
    7 Pachislos, 1 vintage Pachinko; ask about 'em.