Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Slot-pachinko.com?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Slot-pachinko.com?

My recent Bond purchase on Ebay arrived from Slots - Pachinko packed fairly well. They did use a cheap garbage bag duct taped to cover the machine. I spent a little time"cleaning" the white frame. Later while playing I noticed 7 of the main white lights did not work? I just rec'd replacement bulbs from SP Saturday. They sent just the bulbs, not the complete socket - guess I can repair them myself. Noticing another Bond now on Ebay from SP? I was told by one of their sales people that the Bond I was interested in would be their LAST on Ebay - the rest would be on their main site. Also I was told by that same person - on a scale of 1 to 10, SP excepts nothing less than a 9.5 on their Pachinko games. Mine was an 8 at best!! While I thought they seem to have a decent price, their lack of responding to 'after the sale' emails and truth in communicating is questionable. Not even an Ebay feedback to my purchase yet? Get what you pay for.
    slotsoffun
    Who knew a small chrome ball would be so much fun !
    Vintage pachinko, Bond 007(Pachislo),Bond 007, Star Wars Pachinko,Top Gun Pachinko,Williams BLACK KNIGHT 2000 pinball, Dick Clark's New Year's Eve slot

2. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to slotsoffun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Even though I had such good luck on my first purchase it DOES worry me that others are having issues. I hope some of this clears up before my next purchase because with pricing and shipping they hard to beat when I was looking. Hopefully it will work out for you and the others that have issues. I just wonder why I had such a good experience while others have such a bad one. Consistency is the key to good rep. and continued sales I would think.
    I may not be the best guy, BUT I am not the bad guy!- Coop from Megas XLR

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they need to get all their "dongles" in a row
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hey Don't know there "DONGLE" from a hole in the Ground.
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well I JUST got an email from Curt over at Slot-Pachinko!! He tells me my Yamato CR2 Machine is just about in the USA and wanted to make sure I still wanted it since there was others behind me that wanted it IF I did not still want it. ( like that was going to happen!!!). I said you bet and asked for Volume Controls to be installed. I am most likely going to have them install their bargain case or have it shipped with it to save some money! I am hoping for 2 homeruns.

I am a little nervous given what I have read here. All I can say is they told me I could get the Yamato machine after I got my Galaxy Railways one. I had not heard anything a month since they sent my new bulbs. They spent a LOT of time on the phone with helping me with the bulbs other things and even took custom picks of the back of the machine to help me install my volume controls.

The prices of their machines SEEM to be about the lowest on the net that I have seen and so far I have gotten top notch service. I am hoping this machine will be 2 for 2 so I can look forward for a 3rd. I may be back to this hobby after YEARS and YEARS away but so far Slot-pachinko has done right by me so far and here is hoping it continues! Here's hoping! I'll make sure to let others here know what happens either good or bad.

9. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just curious - I placed an order on their website Thursday evening, but by tonight (Friday) have not received an email acknowledging the order. Only two emails from Paypal - one for the transaction and one stating that slot-pachinko accepted the money (of course). I guess for people who have ordered from his website, how long before you get a confirmation email and tracking number?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mixed reviews about SP. They do offer many machines and prices are decent. Communication on my recent purchase was poor, machine arrived dirty and seven bulbs were burned out. They did replace them. Just be prepared for a good transaction or a bad one? I did notice their prices can be a little cheaper on Ebay then on their main site. Unless your in a "must have" mood, and notice the one you wan't did not sell on Ebay(completed items) take a chance and place a bid and not a "buy it now". That will save you $$$. GOOD LUCK111
    SLOTSOFFUN
    Last edited by slotsoffun; 03-27-2010 at 11:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Who knew a small chrome ball would be so much fun !
    Vintage pachinko, Bond 007(Pachislo),Bond 007, Star Wars Pachinko,Top Gun Pachinko,Williams BLACK KNIGHT 2000 pinball, Dick Clark's New Year's Eve slot

12. The following user says "Thanks" to slotsoffun

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by number42 View Post
    Just curious - I placed an order on their website Thursday evening, but by tonight (Friday) have not received an email acknowledging the order. Only two emails from Paypal - one for the transaction and one stating that slot-pachinko accepted the money (of course). I guess for people who have ordered from his website, how long before you get a confirmation email and tracking number?
    I'm pretty sure they sure they only ship once a week, Tuesday or Wednesday. I know the machines I have bought from them always arrive on a Friday.
    So don't expect to see it until the end of next week and be prepared to give it a clean when it does.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i've never had any problem with them. i call first and then do the transactions. they have always been good to me. two thumbs up from my point of view.

16. The following user says "Thanks" to djcasper_bpm

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the quick feedback. I didn't know what to think based on the other reviews here, but they had the machine (Maturi Giant 7) and a decent price. I called before I ordered and they had one left. I eventually did get a call back and a Fedex number late Friday after leaving a voice mail, although he got a little gruff when I had to call back again because one of the digits was wrong. Now it's the waiting game...and see what condition it comes in. Apparently the balls had to be sent separate otherwise the package would have been overweight for Fedex. I'm surprised a few people here said they received machines with bulbs out - you think they would check that sort of thing before the ship. My first and only other machine, a Sankyo 'Wanted', came from Stealth Home Amusements and they were great. For whatever reason they don't do pachinkos anymore, so here I am rolling the dice!

So as far as cleaning, are we talking about serious take the machine completely apart cleaning, or just a surface mop up job?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As for cleaning I'd say surface mop job unless your a complete clean freak. Don't forget these machines were previously in a smoky pachinko parlour so expect to clean a bit of tar build up from the outer surfaces. I and others have found a product called Purple Power works wonders. Windex also does a pretty good job.
    Last edited by monkeyboy; 03-27-2010 at 04:54 PM.

19. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

and "you don't actually use a mop" to clean it
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    As for cleaning I'd say surface mop job unless your a complete clean freak. Don't forget these machines were previously in a smoky pachinko parlour so expect to clean a bit of tar build up from the outer surfaces. I and others have found a product called Purple Power works wonders. Windex also does a pretty good job.
    You Beat me to my "Pitch"
    72 Pachi's, 36 Pachinko's, 2 Pallots, 3 Pinn's & 2 Pachinko Bar Signs. Links to About Me: pachijunkie's Videos

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to new in town

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know. Do you have shares in that Powerful Purple stuff?

25. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

*puts away mop with guilty look on face*
    ...oops

27. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to number42

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Last edited by takethecastle57; 03-29-2010 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

29. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just purchased a Spiderman 3 Pachinko from Slot-Pachinko.
    I emailed Curt and he got back to me fairly quickly with his response.
    He said the machine will ship out next week.
    I always have a good experience with their company.

Jerry
    PACHINKO, THE #1 DRUG!

31. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to portercbl

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Slot-pachinko.com?

When it arrives you know we will expect pics and video.

33. The following user says "Thanks" to monkeyboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As it approaches the end of the month the Yamato CR2 I paid for should be in also. Curt even told me I am going to have a choice on what frame color I can get as he is going to send me pics of the my choices! I am just going to ask that they check all the bulbs to make sure I do not have 5 out like I did on my Galaxy Railways machine.

He told me they concentrate on making sure everything else is up to snuff and sometimes burned out bulbs get missed. I will take him at his word since the problem was fixed with a few mailed bulbs and exceptionally detailed information with photo-shopped pics of how to install my audio volume controls from the back of the machine vs right at the speaker which was really nice.

I truly believe that there is no perfect vendor, I have heard nothing but great stuff about Blue Hotaru too. They have a machine I have my eyes on! Custom Pachinko says on their site just ask us for what you want and we'll try to get it, I may try that sometime. I just want to see whats coming the container for everybody and I may have money for 3rd before I even get my 2nd!

Man WHAT a hobby... I was having my passover Seder last night (yep 14 mooching family members who KNOW I can cook...) and at the end I ended up showing off my machine to family who had not seen it yet and they were like where the H*LL did you get one these things from. My response, if you got the time and the money I have few places for you...

35. The following 12 users say "Thanks" to KimbaWLion

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I'm curious if anyone knows how to remove nicotine stains from a machine.

I've had the modern pachinko "The Professor" for a short time and I immediately noticed the staining above the ashtray as it is in a white frame.
    I used to eat lots of natural foods until I found out most people die of natural causes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast