Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My Personal Pachislo Ratings

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default My Personal Pachislo Ratings

I posted this somewhere, so I thought I would start a thread with it. This is how I rate the Pachislos I own. 10 being the best and 1 the worst.

POPEYE - 8.5
    KING CAMEL - 8.25
    HANABI HYAKEI FIREWORKS - 6.25
    ONI MUSHA 3 - 7.5
    DRAGON DICE - 10
    RIO DE CARNIVAL - 8.75
    MU MU WORLD DX - 7.75
    SPIN LUCK - 10
    SUPER BLACKJACK - 9.0
    BETTY BOOP - 8.75
    SINDBAD ADVENTURE - 8.75

Gamera High Grade - 7.5 SOLD
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: My Personal Pachislo Ratings

We do have a rating system in the museum. If you have the time, you should write some reviews in there to help future PachiTalk members. You have quite a nice selection
    Dawn

4. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes... it would be nice if the members here rated the machines in the museum when the post or have the machine. It is something that I look at before deciding to purchase. Unfortunately, very few are rated by members.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams View Post
    Yes... it would be nice if the members here rated the machines in the museum when the post or have the machine. It is something that I look at before deciding to purchase. Unfortunately, very few are rated by members.
    I'm guilty of that and you are so right. I always check the museum too and hate when something has no comments even though I never posted any of my own. After lunch I'm going to put in comments on all the games I own and play. Something I should of done a long time ago.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I haven't either, that is because with only 3 pachislos, I don't feel I have enough comparison experience. Those with many machines have the better chance of giving accurate comparisons.
    Dawn

8. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Comments are great, but even just using that little drop down rating bar would be helpful if members used it.

It only takes a second!

Please rate the machines that you own in the museum
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams View Post
    Comments are great, but even just using that little drop down rating bar would be helpful if members used it.

It only takes a second!

Please rate the machines that you own in the museum
    I just tried the drop down rating bar for Street Fighter and Gamera. Both times it said rating invaid.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

:questionm Don't think I have ever had that happen. Tulsa will probably need to chime in here.

Just tried and I'm also getting the rating invalid.
    Last edited by H20Dreams; 01-13-2007 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Street Figher II by Aristocrat 2005 new
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rating invalid!

Street Figher II by Aristocrat 2005
    Description: Street Figher II Museum Link
    Keywords: street, fighter, aristocrat, 2005
    Date: 07.20.2005 21:14
    Hits: 216
    Downloads: 0
    Rating: 6.50 (2 Vote(s))
    File size: 65.3 KB
    Added by: Tulsa
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Maybe this feature has been disabled???

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just took a quick look, It's not something I can make work in the settings, so that means that it will have to be looked at in a deeper level. We will get the ratings working as soon as we can, and will post something when they are up and running again.

But just because the ratings are not working does not mean your comments and reviews should not be posted.
    And D don't feel that your opinion does not count because you only have a few machines. You have an opinion, you know what you like and dislike about your machines. Post that, that is called a review. Your opinion on a machine and what you like about it. Not how it compares to all the other machines out there. Plus you can comment on your pachinkos as well as your pachislos.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

16. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm looking into the issue now.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

18. The following 9 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

01PyTypeR#1140 - I noticed Super BlackJack rated a 9.0 but Rio deCarnival only got a 8.75. Aren't they basically the same machine with different belly glass or was I misinformed? I love my SBJ and agree with the 9.0.

This is probably for Tulsa and the mods -

If I could add this to Museum wish list functions, it would be cool to see the following:

1. Weekly reports of machines sorted by PachiTalk ranking (decending order) for both pachinko and pachislo.
    2. The current PachiTalk top 10 list

Even if this was just an updated sticky on the main forum, it would be useful for everybody. My experiences with the Musuem have been hit and miss. It's great if you know what your looking for but somewhat frustrating if you aren't sure of the name or manufacturer of the machine you're researching.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by deton8r View Post
    01PyTypeR#1140 - I noticed Super BlackJack rated a 9.0 but Rio deCarnival only got a 8.75. Aren't they basically the same machine with different belly glass or was I misinformed? I love my SBJ and agree with the 9.0.

If I could add this to Museum wish list functions, it would be cool to see the following:

1. Weekly reports of machines sorted by PachiTalk ranking (decending order) for both pachinko and pachislo.

Even if this was just an updated sticky on the main forum, it would be useful for everybody. My experiences with the Musuem have been hit and miss. It's great if you know what your looking for but somewhat frustrating if you aren't sure of the name or manufacturer of the machine you're researching.
    Rio De Carnival is missing the Stock Time mode, which is pretty cool. You dont miss it much, but since I have both machines I had to give the edge to Super Blackjack. Other than that no real difference.

I found the musuem frustrating too. If you dont know who made the machine you have to go through each and every folder till you come across it. I think it would be much easier by name of machine.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can search up there 01!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by METZ View Post
    you can search up there 01!!
    I took a look and I never noticed it because the advance search was at the bottom and I'm use to it being on top. Thanks! I still say listed by name of machine would be much better than make...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote:
    Originally Posted by deton8r

Awhile back, I suggested that we give everyone a certain # of votes for a list of 50 pachislos so that our site can have the "top 50" list that would, of course, change a bit over time as more people voted. This list could be consulted by newbies and everyone else looking for the titles that are popular. At the time, I think there were some logistical issues (only 10 machines could be voted on in a poll) and I think some people expressed reservations that vendors would raise prices as a result of our top 50 listing. I'm not sure the latter will really happen as Spin Luck, Harley, etc. will always be in the top 5 and they'll always be expensive.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16781

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think this would be a great idea if it is possible. It would nice to have a "Top" list that changes with the votes

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And which of you guys with the suggestions is going to go through all the ratings each week and compile these lists?
    You suggested it you can create it.
    The museum does not give us reports or stats that we can post like that.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Has anyone ever bothered to hit the "top images" link in the upper right of the navbar in the museum?

Try it sometime...
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

27. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast