Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pachinko No More!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko No More!

Pachinkos...I love, But my friends (not you guys of course) hate them...I think they are all jealous.

Pachislo...They are fun for about a few weeks, and I do enjoy playing them for a few hours, but they get boring. I have two in my basement now resting.

I do enjoy slot machines (old 20's and 30 machines) and I especially like restoring them to new. I feel like I am helping preserve the past, but what's great about the old Mills, Pace Jennings and Watling Machines is that they are totally mechanical and there is no Chip inside that has already determined what's going to happen.
    Youngjedi

2. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Youngjedi

Chicken Fried Steak takethecastle57's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well ,
    Be tollerant of all machines in pachi land . They all serve the greater purpose : Fun , Stress Release , Tinker s, People that wear Napoleonic hats .
    When things don't go right the 1st time , Step back ,Take a break and come back renewed. RGS

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to takethecastle57

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Youngjedi View Post
    Pachinkos...I love, But my friends (not you guys of course) hate them...I think they are all jealous.

Pachislo...They are fun for about a few weeks, and I do enjoy playing them for a few hours, but they get boring. I have two in my basement now resting.

I do enjoy slot machines (old 20's and 30 machines) and I especially like restoring them to new. I feel like I am helping preserve the past, but what's great about the old Mills, Pace Jennings and Watling Machines is that they are totally mechanical and there is no Chip inside that has already determined what's going to happen.
    Amen
    Even the mechanical 70's Bally have no chip it is 100% mechanical and purely chance if it wins or loses. Heavy as an Ox and twice as ugly but it still has the appeal of chance.
    I probably enjoy working on and restoring these more than anything though.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2