Thread: Pachinko No More!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko No More!

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi View Post
    Oooohhh

I am truly amazed that even Julie did not 'do it' for you!!

But really - did you have to go use MY Blaster on Pachinkos!!

Sorry, I heard it once to often and it just poped into my head. Besides doesn't this blaster belong to someone else, a lucas or something along those lines? LOL
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Pachinko No More!

Thank you for the kind words Anthony. I enjoyed meeting you and your wife and sister in law. I am having fun adjusting and cleaning and getting the three Pachinkos ready to join their sisters and brothers in my collection. They are getting the royal spa treatment with longer cords, re glued cabinets, cleaning and massaging and TLC. They seem happy here and the others have been asking about BETTY and SINBAD, but I assure them that they are in a good home and are being treated well. They will be missed ! Any other Pachi members who want to come visit in Jackson, NJ are welcome to come by and say hello. Sorry I missed the PA mini convention, but I still don't feel comfortable in driving any distance yet. Frank A
    Frank A
    Lower Delaware

3. The following 8 users say "Thanks" to Frank A