Thread: Spiderman Neo Problems!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Spiderman Neo Problems!

I just got my Spiderman Neo and I put the pachinko balls in the hopper and the balls wont hold, they go straight to the lose tray behind machine! At first I thought it needed to payout, but that wasn't the problem. I noticed both code 1 & 3 while I was messing with it. on the front of the machine both X/O are lit. The machine plays fine and the sound is fine. the only lights that are on are the ring around the screen and the start ball slot. I'm not sure if more lights are supose to be lit, it looks a little dark. Thanks for your help.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Spiderman Neo Problems!

After a hour of looking over the machine I posted my problem and when I go back to the machine I found a service lever that emptied the balls from the hopper. All I did was wiggled it till it felt like it reseted and everything is fine. Thanks anyway. It's nice to have somewhere to turn to. I think code 1 is for no balls in the hopper, what's code 3 for?
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.