Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Great Pachislo Vendor Kimura International

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Great Pachislo Vendor Kimura International

I was glad to have an opportunity to read the exchange on this issue - very interesting - I had seen a few remarks concerning Kimura but wasn't sure what they were in reference to. I think Gaku took the high road on this issue.

For my part I've dealt with Gaku on a couple of occassions. Being new to Pachis I was very pleased to get some nice Pachis, FAST delivery, Great Prices and just in general treated very well. A real class act!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Delgrieve

Thanks
    Thanks Received

its all in good fun!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks Anthony for letting us know of your good fortune with this dealer.
    As far as I am concerned that is one of the things this forum is for.
    Getting as much info on a dealer as I can so I can make up my own mind as who I want to buy from.
    I am sure that if you polled everyone that has ever bought a machine from any of the dealers you would find some po'ed people.
    I know that a lot of people on here like to stick with one vender and will defend them to the death thats great. But there are others on here with limited budgets that have to deal with so called riskier venders. I have dealt with both the so called good and the so called bad and have had great transactions with all of them. As in life everything is a gamble! And I have won big with a few venders that have been blasted on here.
    WildWolf,King Camel,Neo Pharaoh Zetz,
    DeathValley,Mephisto ,Outlaw,SuperBlackjack

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to magicdan13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Information is what it's all about.
    Dawn

7. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by dattia View Post
    Information is what it's all about.

Yes there is plenty of Information on this Site for everyone to make an informed choice when it comes to Vendors.........

But this is also a Community - a 'Family' of sorts and we like to take care of our own kind - those that share honest values - and offer the hand of guidence to those who seek it.........

I myself will only ever deal with Straightforward Honest Vendors who treat me with respect and courtesy......

But those are my own Personal Opinions and Values, and the saying "Let the Buyer Beware" has never been more true......

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

9. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I like to give everyone a chance because I feel that most people are pretty honest. Sometimes in business there are mistakes that are made because of miscomunication or what not.That just happens. And alot of times we only hear one side of the story which sometimes can be bias. I have dealt with PP and 5star which if you do a search will find all kinds of bad things said about them. But both of them gave me great machines and great service at a great price. Was I just lucky? Maybe ,Maybe not! It could be that I got service that 95% of there customers get and the posts on here slamming them is the 5% where mistakes do happen. We all have opinons and we all have views that differ from one another.Thats what make this world we live interesting. Anthony if you like this vender and are happy with them than keep using them. I thank you for the info on how good you think they are. But on the other side of the coin if he ever screws you over I want to hear about that also. And if that ever happens don't be shocked if you get a few I Told You So's from members on here. But I'm sure it will be done in a Pachislo Loving Way.
    WildWolf,King Camel,Neo Pharaoh Zetz,
    DeathValley,Mephisto ,Outlaw,SuperBlackjack

11. The following user says "Thanks" to magicdan13

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by magicdan13 View Post
    ..... But I'm sure it will be done in a Pachislo Loving Way.

hehehe is there any other way?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As someone new to pachi's but a longtime manager in the retail and service industries I probably pay a little more attention than most to negative press and complaints. Those things, as any good businessman will tell you, will do more to cost you customers than almost any other thing out there.

From all appearances, it would seem pachisloshop.com started up after Gak was already in business, then demanded Gak change his name. Regardless of who was first, that's absurd, along the lines of me suing Johnson-and-Johnson because my business uses the name too (I don't, but it IS my last name and I could, theoretically). Beyond that, instead of simply choosing to co-exist with BigBear it appears that pachisloshop.com decided to shake the trees and try to scare off fellow competition. I can only assume pachislo.com will be getting the same letter?

After reading the exchange between Gaku and Kimura, I honestly would not consider buying a single machine from Kimura. I don't care if the machines are brand new, come with a gazillion tokens and a blonde in a bikini that kisses you everytime you hit a Big Bonus. Here's my 2 cents' worth.

If, in fact, Kimura is sending there sorts of letters out, he is likely aiming to drive the smaller businesses out of the market. After that, then it's only a matter of time until one would expect him to start beating up on the larger remains. So if our members continue to buy his products, you are, in fact, providing his lawyers with more income with which to continue driving away good businessmen and women.

So yes, while you might get a super cool, neato, whizbang pachi today, the one he sends in a year or two might be a beaten up lump of plastic and you'll LOVE it. Why? Because those 5 or 10 super cool pachi's gave him enough money to drive out the competition and there's no one left to buy a better one from.

The only resource a consumer has that has a direct impact on a business, large or small, is their dollars. Don't spend, and the bad ones fade away. DO spend, and the good ones get to sell us another nice machine next year.

I realize I'm a Johnny come lately here, but it seems that the original poster doen't seem to care about the consequences of his purchase, only that what he purchased looks good. With almost anything in life, there are always things that matter beyond the surface of a deal, and I for one have grown up enough to see the big picture.

14. The following 13 users say "Thanks" to Bullwinkle

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Regardless on where anyone is sitting on this fence..

Bullwinkle thats a very well thought out and shared opinion

thanks for sharing it with us..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

16. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I know this thread is back from the dead, but they have some pretty good deals! and I got great service on a total of a half dozen machines. http://www.pachisloshop.com/store/comersus_intro.asp
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to 01PyTypeR#1140

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thats funny you posted this today. Ted just called me a little while ago to see how things were going and if I needed anything. I told him to think about bringing in Pachinkos. He didn't seem to keen on it but we will see what happens.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

20. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've got the same kind of email from aol.com users wanting my yahoo.com email addresses because they want to get out of aol and have the same e-mail on yahoo. It is a form letter. Some people feel that they own everything that is remotely close and have to defend it because of all the cyber squatters grabbing all the good .com's. When I had a .net I used to get spam like this from cyber squatters trying to take it and it wasn't even that good of a name to begin with. They can pay the fee to keep it now. I think they use a automated program to get domain names to squat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3