Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: are they skill?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: are they skill?

I say we have all the eyeshooting experts here show up and prove these authorities wrong. We have plenty of eyeshooters here that state they can stop reels where they want (just loook thru the threads and you will see all these expert statements)and I have been believing them all this time. Then reading GAKU 's statement that it is a SKILL ? Makes one tend to think it is a skill. I guess that is why we like these wonderfull machines as they do indeed offer us a way to determine the outcome where with US slots we can't have any effect on it.

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams View Post
    I would be curious to see this and end the debate once and for all. What a cool idea. Anyone have a camera with slow mo:questionm
    I say we have GAKU step in and conclude this for everyone
    Last edited by azlew; 12-20-2006 at 09:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well thats just one point... but again... has anyone ever won a case? maybe "readely" should be looked at... again.... This is just another point that gets turned down... I dont know how to change a machine to coins.. nor do readely know how to change the timing belt in my car... but I'm sure for others its easy.... I owned the machine.. I had the keys for it.. and I have 4,000 tokens... were is the intent to change it to coins.. we play it for fun.. like cards... darts.. air hockey.. whatever... well someday this might be cracked..

4. The following user says "Thanks" to mjn12667

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the fact is if they did stop when you hit the button you'd be able to hit 777 every time and its just not going to happen . i have a American machine that was converted to skill stop by its manufacturer for use in a new jersey arcade it pays off way too easy because it stops the minute you hit the button no slippage at all this is fine if you give tickets and charge 1000's of tickets to get a plastic frog (sort of like wheel barrows of rupees to get a loaf of bread) but sucks for game play ......

better question is who'd you piss off that turned you into the Gestapo slot police in the first place ......sorry to say the only solution to this one is to secretly partition your attic with a hidden door only opened by a remote cable triggered by your coffee pot down stairs and hide your new machines up there of course you'll need head phones on every machine . if we learned anything from Ann Frank it was how to hide from the gestapo .....
    Last edited by alstonj1; 12-20-2006 at 09:31 PM.
    Jeff

6. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

yes Gaku.. you help me win this and I will place a order for 3 King Camels the moment I walk out of the court room.... done deal!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Michael again thanks for posting this thread.

If nothing comes in here showing proof of a written japanese law about slippage being required then it cannot be proved either way. Sure some pachislos can and probably do slip but there may be or may not be a law also how much and when and what reel and what time etc etc etc.

It probably will end up that all we have is GAKU 's instructions on eyeshooting and statements from people here that they can indeed stop the reels where they want to.

That will not help you either .

Quote Originally Posted by mjn12667 View Post
    yes Gaku.. you help me win this and I will place a order for 3 King Camels the moment I walk out of the court room.... done deal!
    Oh could you imagine ? What a motherload of opportunity for all the dealers

But I am sure they have tried and failed or have they tried?......
    Last edited by azlew; 12-20-2006 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Could you imagine what would happen to our "eye shotters" egos should this theory be found to be false?
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I sold one on Craigslist... they were selling them on there way before I was.. maybe because I sold mine for 190.00 and others were selling crap titles for over 500.00.LOL.. and btw.. I sold only one..just to get the money to get a sinbad adventure.. I had that machine for 4 days before they came back and took all of them... the police said they felt real bad, but because I sold one on craiglist.. they had to act?? yet I still saw the same ads on craigslist a month later.. maybe it was the Fedex guy... he hated lifting off his truck.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'll order three also!!!
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

or hey... they might drop the case.. which would be the same thing as a win... then I'll order 3 king camels.... either way... I will own King camels again.. LOL ..I go in on Jan 19th

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for all the help so far.. what I should do is take my pachislo picture off my desktop... I really liked playing King Camel... I did buy some Pachinkos, but I miss my pachislos... and I'm mad they took my daughters machine away.. what jerks..
    how did they find ya ? the ex wife or somethang? sorry missed the bit about craigs list what a pain there

its funny but on ebay plp sell slots from cali all the time
    unless it's a sting

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

best of luck buddy i realy hope all works out for you
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

15. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I sold one on Craigslist... they were selling them on there way before I was.. maybe because I sold mine for 190.00 and others were selling crap titles for over 500.00.LOL.. and btw.. I sold only one..just to get the money to get a sinbad adventure.. I had that machine for 4 days before they came back and took all of them... the police said they felt real bad, but because I sold one on craiglist.. they had to act?? yet I still saw the same ads on craigslist a month later.. maybe it was the Fedex guy... he hated lifting off his truck.

hard lesson learned : if you live in hell dont piss off the devil by selling ice cubes . good luck with your case i hope you can pull it off ....
    Jeff

17. The following user says "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, good luck to you
    Dawn

19. The following user says "Thanks" to dattia

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Are they taking you to court and charging you with a crime or are you fighting to get your machines back?

21. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck to you. I'm curious, though... anyone else heard of machines being confiscated like this other than this particular case in CA? Just amazing with all the problems over there they find time to bother some citizen over such a trivial and silly thing. Very irritating.

23. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to slotter

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The arrainment is on the 19th.. so whatever that is.. I guess thats where I plead not guilty and find out what the DA wants to do?? I guess..
    the machines are gone... they destroy those after 30 days... and this happened in October.. The head gaming officer said he would put in his report that the machines were used for decor and werent used for any gaming.. and it was up to the DA weather or not anything else happens.

25. The following user says "Thanks" to mjn12667

Gibisans - Japan West compirate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

the machines are gone... they destroy those after 30 days.
    Welcome to California!
    They all come thru there, just not allowed to stay.

人生は恐れなければ、とても素晴らしいものなんだよ。
    人生に必要なもの。それは勇気と想像力、そして少しのお金だ。

27. The following user says "Thanks" to compirate

Thanks
    Thanks Received

FYI you can own pachislos in Ca... you just need to pay 500 a year for your Ca DOJ... the federal DOJ is free... or buy a 25 year old machine which is $$$ and your up the creek if it breaks.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just want to let everyone at PachiTalk or who may venture onto PachiTalk know that if I ever mentioned I lived in or near the state that is Governed by some celebirty, that I was Mistaken. In fact, I no longer live in the US of A and I have at this moment moved to Japan! In fact I do not own any pachislo's nor do I know what they are. I am so confused!! I am not even sure how or why I ended up at this PachiTalk thing in the first place. Please accept my appologies.

Sincerly,

Mr. H20Dreams - Chung

30. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

after looking at your avatar.

I don't think the 2--25 cent signs on your wall helped you when they came.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

32. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast