Thread: Popeye Crazy Payout!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Popeye Crazy Payout!

I was playing Popeye last night, I put in 53 tokens and without having to put another single token in, I hit 5 yes! FIVE Big Bonus rounds for 382 to 402 tokens each bonus round for a total of 1932 tokens. I thought there was something wrong with it, but after the five big bonus rounds I played for another 45 min. and it didn't give me a damn thing. I hear people say the payout on Popeye sucks. Now I know why. Some lucky bum will hit a crazy number of Big Bonus Rounds! I have it on level 5 in case anyone wanted to know. It was a bit of a pain to have to keep filling it up with tokens. With all the big bonus rounds I hit this machine may never hit again for as long as I own it.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Popeye Crazy Payout!

Quote Originally Posted by 01PyTypeR#1140 View Post
    With all the big bonus rounds I hit this machine may never hit again for as long as I own it.
    Time to put it in the PT auction
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on the big win!!! Let the wife/gf play it for awhile and you be back to winning in no time...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

And isnt it annoying when you cant win a fig, and the wife, or 3 year old comes along and hits the BB. This happened yesterday on my Sinbad Adventure. When i start to get irritated, i check out the stats on screen to see whether a payout is due (you can sort of tell) as mine was showing machine has taken 1200 medals in profit, so its damn overdue for a win.
    I got a couple of boring bonus rounds....yawn.... then the machine ate the medals in record speed (SA is a token hungry hog). So, im starting to get really p'd off and go for a coffee. Next thing, i can here the machine paying out tokens. My 3 year old has gone on there, hit 3 red sevens and cranked up 611 tokens. Emily my 8 year old has joined her and hit 3 red sevens in the bonus section of the BB, so she spins another BB straight after 500 and something tokens.... oh boy, was I annoyed... Oh well, went to the King Camel and dropped in three red sevens. Ive only hit them three times since ive had the machine and thats in 3months.
    King Camel - Popeye - Beast Sapp - Mumu World DX - No Pachinko Yet, but working on the wife! Two vintage one armed bandits