Thread: Dragon Dice Owners! I Need Your Help...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Dragon Dice Owners! I Need Your Help...

I just picked up a DD today and I have a few questions. I've been playing for over an hour and everything looks to be working fine, but when you open the door at the very top on the right inside side there is a board, the bottom of that board has a large plug that connects to the top of the reals, the top of that board there is a few plug sockets that have nothing pluged into them, except the far right one that has a plug but when you follow the wires it's just hanging. Its a very long wire so it could go anywhere but I cant find were it should be pluged in at. Is everyones DD the same way or should this board that i'm refering to have wires pluged into all the top sockets? What does this board do anyway, if anyone knows? Also I noticed that on the left middle inside side above the power suply the seal has tamper seal has been broken and a few screws are loose that tightly seals the cover over a huge board. Anyone have a idea as to why someone would go in there to tamper with this board? Next the machine is in very good condition just a little dirty, but the door sags a little when you close it as if the hinges were loose but arn't. Anyone have a fix? Last the serial #'s have been removed, anywhere else I could look to try to find the serial #? Thanks in advance for all your time and help.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dragon Dice Owners! I Need Your Help...

The long harness your refering too has something to do with the parlor system and has no use to you. I cut mine up and use the wire when I instal volume controls. As far as the door, thats common on IGT machines and mine does it too. RJB has some good information in his journal on how to fix this if you choose. Not sure why the tamper seal would be broken unless they had to replace a chip or something. My game has the missing SS# too. Are all your light bulbs installed above the dice? I was missing 3. As far as the dirt, Novus 123 system works very good for scratches on plastic and dirt that just won't seem to clean off.

Maybe you can help me now. When I turn my game the dice reset to snake eyes fine. During the course of play when the dice rattle a little to let you know of an up comming prize, they stay crooked a little till the next time they move. Then they might straighten up. This doesn't seem to happen in the big small game just the rattling during reg. game play. Should the dice always return to a straight position? And if yes, how do I adjust them? I already made sure the tabs are in the correct starting position. How do yours work?
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your machine is acting just like they all do, CD, not to worry!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Mine does the same thing.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't think the broken seal is anything to worry about. I have a few machines like that.
    WildWolf,King Camel,Neo Pharaoh Zetz,
    DeathValley,Mephisto ,Outlaw,SuperBlackjack