Thread: I just got a 777 slotmachine

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I just got a 777 slotmachine

I just picked this up at a local store that sells close outs and refurb stuff. for 97.99 and the great thing is no shipping. but its a Japanese one. most of the wrighting is in Japanese some of it is in english. it says automatic 777 slotmachine. I was wondering if anyone heard of this one or know anything about it. it has a lucky light that lights up when in the bonus round. also has an area that says chance and something eles that says diginavi and someone that says digislo. I got 250 tokens with it and both keys but nothing about how to change settings and all. but i found out how to do that buy playing with it. its like the same as the other slots that have the same look. i can pick 1 threw 6 no idea what the odds or anything are. there is a sticker that says bellco on it also but the L's look like backwords J's they had other slots also. but they are all Japanese ones. its a cool looking one thoe. on the 3 dials it has cherry's bells 3 collors of 7's one that says R-P for replay. and ones that say automatic. automatic doesn't do anything when you get it but make the lights come on and make a sound. if i get it twice in a row it changes sounds a little. i wonder if i need to hit it 3 times for something to happen.

does anyone know anything about this one?
    Last edited by logicprobe; 11-23-2006 at 02:26 AM. Reason: The word is "Japanese", not the abbreviation.