Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: tokenslot.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: BETTY BOOP $249 Get Them While They Last!

Yep... right... and this guy will send you the Betty Boop authentic for his $139 BIN price. With his 98.5% rating?

Nope, not for me.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

one negative from sending the item to the paypal address? that makes you a bad man? i refuse to send pp items to other than verified addresses

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yep, you're right, BB. I see now that he has only had 1 bad feedback on that 64 total feedback and he has been around since '99. That could happen easily and after looking more closely, not a reason to avoid.
    Last edited by slotter; 11-19-2006 at 02:55 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

he has a RW&B and a Star Wars Pachinko you can pick also.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

that is the third dd he has supplied to a member here in the last 24 hrs.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

In his e-mail to me he said he just sold one and has two others. I guess hes out of them now. glad I got in when I did.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, Super BlackJack $169.00

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk Otis51

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

9. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: tokenslot.com

My eperience with Token slots. As you guys know from some of my other posts I puchased a Dragon Dice from Token Slots. They were very good comunicators, always responding quick to e-mails and addressing conserns. Item was shipped out quick and a tracking number was provided. When the game arrived I couldn't believe the way it was packaged. It was a U-haul wardrobe box cut in 1/2 and wrapped around the game. the game was wrapped in shrink wrap and a few trash bags were over the machine. Before I opened the box I thought to my self there is no way this is going to turn out good. And I was glad I had insurance on it. Well to my surprise the game came through with out damage.
    Apon inpection of the game it was clear that the cabinet had a fresh coat of paint and the game was pretty clean. He even installed volume controls for me at no extra charge.
    The front door sags and has to be lifted up when opening the door. I know thats comon to IGT machines and doesn't bother me, I'm sure I could fix it if I wanted to. There were some light to heavy scratcher on the reel glass, dice cover and top red light cover. Novus 123 system took care of all that and you would have to look very hard now to see any scratches. I found some of the light bulbs that light up the dice were missing.(RLX10/24 ) I contacted them about it and I was told he would ship some out right away. Well its been a week and I have yet to get them. Thanks to Bird brain and Eddie I have the part numbers and will be able to order them myself if they don't show up in the next few days.
    Overall I ended up with a great game for very little money and only minor issues. If another bargin comes along like this I would buy from him again.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

11. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm reserving full judgment on this vendor until I see if he makes good on what will be done to take care of my problem with the DD I received from him. I applaud his solution but think he should take care of this himself and not make me jump through hoops with the shipper or wait for a claim from them. I don't know if his explanation of how it works with claims and how other bigger vender's can handle them differently. What I do know is what makes a good vendor to me. To me this would already be settled and he would be settling with the shipper himself.

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Lazarus

Thanks
    Thanks Received

how bad is it? i need parts

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Usually if you file a claim you have to return the machine back to the shipping company (FedEx, UPS, DHL) with the box and packing materials it came in. Make sure you get some kind of electronic proof or something showing that you shipped it back to the vendor or the shipping company. You will need this proof if you have to file a chargeback as a last resort. The shipping company has to determine if it was packaged well and can deny a claim if it wasn't. If they deny the claim then you have a problem and have to try to get your money back from the seller. I believe the machine gets sent back to the vendor from the shipping company. I do not think Lazarus will have parts to sell and hopefully will get all his money back including the shipping cost. The claim can take awhile, I believe up to 45 days to get money back.

Since you paid with paypal through ebay you have more options if the company does deny your claim and the vendor does not come through. You can always do a chargeback through your credit card. Hopefully it will not come to this point and the vendor will pay you if they deny your claim. All this does not apply if the shipping company accepts the claim.

Some very good sellers will give you back your money immediately and they will file the claim and papers with the shipping company.
    Last edited by Doctor; 12-06-2006 at 10:37 AM.

16. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Doctor

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The vendor does not want the machine shipped back to him. Said the shippers destroy it the rest of the way. Told me they may want to come out to look at it. Never heard of that happening. At this point other than one part specific to the DD the rest can be found from other IGT parts machines. Unless you consider the scratches on side of door and no serial #. The part that really makes this a non working machine is one of the dice is busted. That and there is another problem with the dice not stopping after you pick big or small. I have cleaned the contacts but it has not went into the game yet. I don't have time to play my machine much less play this one.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

For high ticketed items they usually come and pick it up. If they do come by and take it just make sure to get some proof that they have it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

sounds like the condition mine came in

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I won a Neo Magic Pulsar from Tokenslot (on Ebay) and received it today, all is well machine runs excellent and was in very good condition, etc.

I was pleased with the communication, he provided a tracking #, etc.
    It wasn't packed with the big foam blocks (like some vendors use), etc. but small foam pieces on the corners (shrink wrapped on) and the foam styrofoam peanuts.

I would deal with them again, no worries.
    PoPeye / Rio de Carnival / Neo Magic Pulsar / Sinbad Adventure / Fist of the North Star / Death Valley / The Cross "Dracula" Pinballs: TZ, RFM, SWE1, LAH, STTNG, TOM

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to gottac

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry I did forget to add that there is a 1" hole drilled on the right side (in the wood case) where you can stick your finger in to unlatch the door without using a key... it's kind of nice but I wish it wasn't there. (I have all my keys on coil chains attached to the back of the machine so that they can not be locked in)

Any idea on how to fill it? or should I just wander around home depot looking for some sort of black plastic plug?

Thanks and sorry for replying sooooo late but I was just reading old msgs from when I was a newbie!
    Last edited by gottac; 06-02-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    PoPeye / Rio de Carnival / Neo Magic Pulsar / Sinbad Adventure / Fist of the North Star / Death Valley / The Cross "Dracula" Pinballs: TZ, RFM, SWE1, LAH, STTNG, TOM

Thanks
    Thanks Received

wood filler, sanding and repainted would work or use laminate after filling the hole
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

24. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yeah that is what I was thinking some of that "plastic wood filler" I just wasnt too sure if the texture would match the cabinet... I guess if it is too rough I could float it with some wood glue.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it is tokenslot not tokenslots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast