Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ps3

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ps3

Quote Originally Posted by rubberratt View Post
    ... so I got bored. I guess kids would really like it tho' - I am just too old to move around while I play video games ><

The wii is the ultimate party console for all ages. The PS3 is the most advanced to date so I will have both until the next "newest thang" comes around

2. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Xbox 360 is way better than the PS3 for so many reasons and the Wii is just a different kind of fun that's just to good to pass up. This is my theory and I'm sticking to it.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Blimey PyType!!

Don't tell me I have to agree with you on something??

I have been looking at these three platforms and bought the Xbox 360 & the HD Player a few months ago now

At the time I was wanting to wait and see about the PS3, but now I am pleased I went for the 360 afterall

Although I wouldn't rule out purchasing a PS3 in the future, the price would have to drop by a lot first though

The Wii looks to be fun, and I can see the attraction for parties etc, but for serious gaming I prefer no distractions!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi ya iv seen en on english sites over here on sale for just over £300 pounds and in block busters a dvd shop 100 yards away from my home with give aways for £350 pounds i dont know how much thats in dollas as a rough converion i work to is our£7.00 pounds to your $10 i may be wrong but the shop has loads of them in stock

Thanks
    Thanks Received

xbox 360s are roughly the same price over here give a few pounds i get xbox 360 games every week copies i give em away as i dont have a machine to play em on or play station 2 as i get them as well..as on the carboot people will not buy them as their 10 a penny...on a good day iv seen em sell for 50 pence so i dont know...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

hi theirs a play station 3 with all the trimmings leads games ect on the www.sheffieldforum.co.uk for &#163;310 pounds open for offers i think &#163;280 will by it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4