Thread: Case Lighting

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Case Lighting

Does anyone own a Thunderbirds Pachinko machine in which you could take a few videos of the case lighting so I could see how it reacts when you first turn it on, in simple play, and then in a reach. There is something about the lighting that doesn't seem right on my machine. For instance, when you first turn it on and it enters the attraction mode and you get alot of flashing when the thunder bolts appear, after that stops, there is lighting at the base of the playfield lighting (yellow area) and then this yellow area lighting on the left side that alternate flashing. What I am wondering is if there is suppose to be MORE lighting going on.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Case Lighting

to be honist with you from the 4 thunderbirds i have had this is perfevtly normal it dosent seem to be a flashy type of machien
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What I mean is that during normal play, there is a light to the left of the play field in the frame(yellow) that flashes on and off and I am wondering if there should be MORE lights flashing with it. It is there all by itself , this small glow and it is distracting. It just doesn't seem right. Now I am also seeing the voices of the characters, during the bonus round sounding garbled.
    I am really surprised by the small things that seem to be wrong with this machine especially because of who I bought it from. Maybe the Fuji's aren't top quality? I am trying to get a machine from all of the manufacturers to judge them to see who's the best. So far, this machine, The Thunderbirds, seem to be the most trouble plagued.
    Jerry

PS. Drcrippen, why do you purchase so many of the same machine? Just curious.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the light comes on when it pays out. there will be a corresponding light on the right that comes on when your out of balls. doc resells and i my opinion is the best seller in europe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by portercbl View Post
    PS. Drcrippen, why do you purchase so many of the same machine? Just curious.
    because i sell them in the uk

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

6. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Birdbrain, This machine doesn't have a balls out light. You get some Japanese writing across the screen when it needs balls. Maybe I should make a vid. to explain. Pics ARE better than words.
    Jerry

Thanks
    Thanks Received

if you can make a video i can helps you out as the only machien i have left to look at is like frankenstines monster the amount of mods iv tested on it and at teh moment is in a non runable state as im trying another and dont have the time to finish at the moment