Thread: Shaky Dice And Navigation

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question Shaky Dice And Navigation

Hi.

Sorry to be a pain but got my new Dragon dice and just need to know everything is ok, couple of questions!

1...when your playing and the reels are spining the two dice shake together then the left then right.
    The left one shakes a tiny bit whilst the right shakes quiet a lot. is there a problem with the motor??

Ive noticed that when you have won the BB and return to normal play the dice are not in "snake eyes" and when it comes round to them shaking again they shake the same.

Might it just be how it sets its self at the begining when powered up?

Does any one elses do this?

2... I know its been on th eforum before but i really dont understand Draon navigation. i won 3 times on the big and small with the dice so it took me to 80+, i just dont get what to do it was on for a while and then the 80+light went out and the 40 for a while then 20 then 10 before resuming normal play.

Do you have more chance of wining or something??

sorry to be a bitof a pain but just worry as its an amazing machine and would hate to think something is wrong with it
    Aladdin A2, Devil may cry 4.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: Shaky Dice And Navigation

Toma, on the dice shaking while the reels are spinning: What you are describing is exactly what my machine does. One die seems to shake a bit more than the other. It has always done this and it's nothing to be concerned about.

When you first power up, the dice reset themselves to snake eyes as part of the diagnostics. After that, any time the dice spin, whatever combination comes up will stay on the dice until next spin. Again, it's of no consequence.

Dragon Navigation gives you increased odds for small payouts as far as I can tell. The lights will flash different colors to tell you what color symbols are going to come up. If you can eye shoot (which I cannot), it would probably help.

In my experience, you can hit triple 7's in dragon nav and at the end of the bonus you'll be able to finish dragon navigation.

I'm about 80% sure that 60% of what is in this message is true.

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to TeeDubya

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Shaky Dice And Navigation

It sounds to me like you've pick up a dud. Your best option would be to sell and in the interests of friendship, I'll gladly pay you £20 for it (including shipping).
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    It sounds to me like you've pick up a dud. Your best option would be to sell and in the interests of friendship, I'll gladly pay you £20 for it (including shipping).
    Being as its a dud will let you have it for £5. lol.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You're most kind. How're you enjoying it? I was discussing with Crish in another thread that I've not seen one come up in the UK before. What's its history?
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Its amazing!!! its my first IGT machine and when it speaks english to you its fab!! had some trouble with the dice as you have read but apart from that its fine its in really good nick for being an oldy.

i got mine from Steve at 777heaven, always a pleashure doing business with him!

You thinking of getting one??