Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I Got One!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I Got One!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
    holy cow I didnt expect there to be all those lights behind the silver part of the case its like translucent plastic the whole thing was a ball of light and sound..
    I remember the first time my Thunderzone did that to me. Lights everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by swissmr View Post
    .. but it said round one then ended about 30 secs. after that and i just looked in awww was I supposed to keep playing ??? what makes it go to round two??
    Ummm yeah, you gotta keep playing. Did you notice the big door open near the bottom? you have to get a ball in there to continue. My older Spiderman is like that. On some machines you don't need to do that but on others....

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lddrizzt View Post
    I remember the first time my Thunderzone did that to me. Lights everywhere!

Ummm yeah, you gotta keep playing. Did you notice the big door open near the bottom? you have to get a ball in there to continue. My older Spiderman is like that. On some machines you don't need to do that but on others....
    ok didnt notice it opened. I know in my pachislo some things are timed and some are not but thats what I figured.
    p.s. hows the Lassen going? any purdy videos yet?
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hoping to get some time this weekend for some video on the Lassen. I've been swamped with computer work and I just can't seem to get the workbench cleared off long enough to put the pachinko on it.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

4. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

take your time. all that will happen is it will make me spend money and buy one. : Thats what happened with art masterpiece.
    Pachislo: Fire Drift , NEO Pharaoh Zetz
    Pachinko: New Art Masterpiece , Julie The Pinball, Top Gun, Indiana Jones, Lassen, STAR WARS, na na na na na na na BATMAAAN

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow,

What a cool looking machine. Saw it on ebay and it was between that one and the baseball one offered by Texasauction. I had to go with the basball one. TA just has a good rep and I want the machine to get here before I go down to basic in December. Send me a pm if you get a chance about the machine and how it is working for you. It is still on my list.

Bartsimpson
    "I'm Bart Simpson Who The Hell Are You?"
    OMG! You're Japanese? I thought you were oriental!
    slotmachinesforum - Bartsimpson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2