Thread: Ball Payout Problem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Ball Payout Problem

I cant get either of my 2 Pachinkos to pay out win balls and can`t see any debris in the ball tracts. Ive tried messing with catches, switches and levers on the payout route (that look likely) but to no avail. Either no balls move or the lot just comes out. I was wondering if its possible that the machines having run dry of payout balls from the top hopper could then store up the payout memory and are therefore trying to catch up each time I load the hopper. My neices and nephew live next door to me and they usually have friends round on the machines when I`m at work so the hoppers regularly run dry (Kids just dont listen!) If this were so if I did a full reset would it fix the problem. I am really frustrated with this as I cant really get any benefit from these machines. I know that the CR GT Racing one was paying out when it came but the Star Wars one never has. I`m not very technically gifted but Ive tried everything Ive read or had suggested to me and my overtaxed underwitted brain is doing overtime trying to work out whats wrong. Both machines are performing exactly the same (Star Wars and CR GT Racing, see my members toys page for pics). Its probably something so simple a 3 yr old could work it out, I asked my 3yr old for any suggestions but just got "can I have some more tokens for Popeye daddy" so I drew a blank there. I`m really really really in need of help on this. Do any UK owners live near Manchester who would be willing to come help me? I would provide all the coke you can drink and you can even have a go in my Jaccuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEONE FIX MY PACHINKOS.
    May all your tokens be winners

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Ball Payout Problem

if you load the top hopper in the back and the balls come out the front, it is catching up on payouts.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

3. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok i dont live near you but if oyu have a web cam and skype web cam £9 skype free im willing to sit and help sid can vouch for me we made alot of headway with his machine this way and he is in greece and im in the uk
    yes machines do store payouts when they have run dry
    first thing to do is a full reset on the starwars by turning it odd with the black rocker switch on the back and holding the little black button under it whilst turning the machine on still holding the button for about 5 secs it should make a noise and then be reset that will cure any bamked payouts

the above should work for your other machine but cant be garentead as some machines retain there memory after a reset i know sankyo (starwars) dosent

give me a pm we can sort out a time to sit on line together and get the problem sorted all i ask is a little patients as i work metodicaly with problem machines and may ask you to do things you have already tried if i am to technical tell me if im being to simple im not being patranising just trying to explain in a way that there isnt a mistake made and again tell me your web cam will be my eyes and your hands my hands it realy dose work i promis
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

5. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think now I know that they do store wins it has all become clear. Im surprised I worked it out. I will now try and reset them, I`m in the middle of my night shift now but I will get on it tomorrow. It will be great to have a proper go on them. I will have to start hiding the balls from the Kids. Thanks for both of your comments and If need ne I will be in touch.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Once I re-set the machines the they are working a treat.
    Last edited by logicprobe; 11-11-2006 at 11:15 PM.

8. The following user says "Thanks" to lindowman146