Thread: Bonus,Win, or Jackpot on Startup?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bonus,Win, or Jackpot on Startup?

Heres 2 questions for all. One... I went home last night and in the morning before I left for work I turned on my machines just to see how cool they looked and to keep them from getting an error code. I keep them off when not playing and it had been a few days since I have been home. Anyway when I turned them on I noticed that the GodGame Light on MillionGod was not lit! (I had switched the connectors with the Million God light). I thought oh well another bulb out then I thought to myself since there are 50credits in the machine. (I leave all machines with 50credits when I turn them off) Let me hit the Max bet button just once and see if the light comes on during the play. What do you think happens? I hit the button the light comes on so all was good with the bulb and in the videoscreen it said GODGAME and when I stopped the reels it was in the Winning GOD GAME mode. I only hit the button to see if the light would come on as I was on my way out the door But I figured let me play it out I did alright for a total of 961 tokens.
    So heres the question after that long drawn out lead. How many times have you turned your machines on to have it be in the win or Jackpot mode from the MaxCredit buttons first hit upon start up?

2 ..I was playing King Of KingPulsar upstate and those that play it or are familiar with the game knows that if the frogs appear 5 times in a row that the Jackpot or win will be followed on the next spin of the reels. So there I was playing and the credits ran out on the 5th set of frogs. I put in 3more tokens to get the win which I did and it got me wondering... Heres the Question. If your in a Parlor and you get the frogs 5 times in succession and you are out of credits and money for tokens and you know the next spin is a win but you have to leave. How long will the machine stay in that mode awaiting for the next lucky person to sit down put his tokens in and get the jackpot? I didnt think of this question untill I got home so I didnt get to test it.
    Led Zepplin

2. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bonus,Win, or Jackpot on Startup?

................ Never.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

theoretically it should pay out on the next spin when ever it is .....unless reset . the payout is based on percentage and that hasn't changed if nothing has been played ..... as for the bonus round on start up . allot of people say there machines are allot easier when resets are done on them and there started for the first time . but in your case if you start the machine (just power was turned off) without a reset it should be the same as if not powering it off at all ,other wise those parlors that do shut off power would have allot of payouts every morning (i doubt any parlors shut off power to the machines anyway)
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by alstonj1
    if you start the machine (just power was turned off) without a reset it should be the same as if not powering it off

Yes I agree and figured as much, but I was just curious as to how often that members have won on the first startup spin!
    Led Zepplin

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It's got to be really rare for that to occur, Eddie. Am thinking you're about the only one. Pretty cool surprise!