Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Slotusa: good/ bad?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Slotusa: good/ bad?

Has anyone bought through Slotusa and are they a member? I won a planet dogs pachinko on Ebay I requested tracking info and Carl replyed back quickly that the warehouse will send it to me, 4 days later, I informed Carl I did not recieve tracking info. Carl replied back that it would take 5 days to recieve tracking info. I think this seems a bit long in this era of electronic transactions. I paid them quickly and recieved feedback already.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Slotusa: good/ bad?

the scumbags wait untill they fill a trailer before they send it off for shipping.many people are very happy with their transactions, i have been jerked around once and my brother got shafted by them also. on my 'up yours' list

3. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to birdbrain

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had an okay experience with purchasing a pachinko from Slotusa but they will not win any awards for customer service. Unlike other vendors, Slotusa does not give you a tracking number unless you ask for it, sometimes you have to ask more than once. Slotusa also sells pachi stands on eBay even when the stands are not in stock and they cannot deliver. Twice I won eBay auctions for pachi stands and promptly paid for the items. On both occassions the stands were not in stock and in fact Slotusa could not even tell me when they would have them. According to Slotusa they make the stands and the machine blade that cuts the wood was broken. The blade, according to them, only is available in Germany, and as result they had no idea when a replacement would be available. I got a refund for both stands instead of waiting, as I had already waited two weeks. Slotusa said they would send me an email when the machine was fixed, however I still waiting on the email more than three months later. Bottom line: I would buy a machine from them again if it was cheap, but I will not get anything from them that they have to build.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ugh well I am glad we don't have to wait for new trees to grow to make a stand.
    german blades? all a guy needs is a tablesaw to cut out their stands.
    Thanks for the not so encouraging replys.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I got my last 3 pachinkos from Slotusa, I know about the delay in shipping and I always email them for tracking info.

But, I got all 3 at great prices and they were all in like new condition. their packing has inproved and they do stand by their products.

i have bought a total of 10 machines from them and aside from some rusty balls and dirty tokens, I have been very happy with them.

They did a call tag on a pachinko that they couldn't fix and offered a better one {fever King} to replace it, all for no extra cost

I had a bellyglass burn out on a machine I bought over a year ago from them, they sent a replacement for no charge.

If the price was right I would buy from them again
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

7. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    .....If the price was right I would buy from them again
    My feelings exactly. I have bought a couple from them and both times there was a problem but they corrected the problem and sent me extra pachinko balls for the hassle.

That seems to be the constant in that everyone usually gets extra balls (some rusty) from them for some reaon or another.

9. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I hope I get the machine I paid for without too much wait. Thanks LD, Lew for the encouraging replys the price seemed good.
    I could use more balls.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you want a larger opinion, do a search for them on the board. There has been many threads on them. Both good and bad.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

12. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slothappy144
    I hope I get the machine I paid for without too much wait. Thanks LD, Lew for the encouraging replys the price seemed good.
    I could use more balls.
    No problem that's what we are here for.

Just be sure to expect something to go wrong (usually from shipping damage or improper packing.cleaning etc) and then stick to your guns and they will take care of it. Besides extra balls rusty or not are always useful But you might get Lucky and have a good deal with no problems.

14. The following user says "Thanks" to azlew

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've won a couple of things from SlotUSA (including my last pachinko that I won for $41 and got it in about 5 days) and have always gotten a tracking number within a day or two without asking.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

16. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I bought Magic Lamp from them recently, I believe they shipped it the next day, it was well packed, the machine is in mint condition, and a great price, $62 + ship. I only bought one from them, but was very happy with their service.

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Droog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It works out to be the luck of the draw when you purchase something from them and how full the truck is at the moment as to when it ships.

It's never a perfect world with Slotusa. As mentioned, something will not be right. Damage, not cleaned (don't expect this), cheesy feet (not attached for pachinko), broken glass, lights out, not tested at all or whatever you could possibly imagine to go wrong can and has to one of us at one time or another.

Generally speaking, you get what you pay for. They have and will stand behind the product though. They will call tag it in a heart beat and pay for the shipping both ways if you're not happy.

As far as shipping notices go, they are worthless from them. I've received them and not and even when I did the machine didn't arrive on the date specified. I've received other peoples shipping notices as well.

While I would buy from them, I would not buy a high end product from them or something I was planning on keeping for my personal collection.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

20. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have a saying while working on PC's " I would rather be lucky than smart" hopefuly my ignorance will be balanced by a bit of good luck. I can deal with dirt and no feet, even a bad glass. I hope it arrives in decent shape and before the snow flies.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wish I had seen this earlier. I won a Magic Lamp from them on eBay; price was good, unit arrived on time, but I made the mistake of ordering a stand (which I've gone into elsewhere on the board). One month later, still waiting. Time to ask for a refund, I guess. The problem isn't even so much that I don't have the item; it's that as far as all the paperwork (and my credit card) is concerned, everything has been shipped. No notice of backorder on the packing slip, no response to my email, and no explanation but an unfulfilled promise for an email or tracking number from "the manufacturer" for my phone call.

zamBeeK

Thanks
    Thanks Received

they farm that work out, they don't make them.

a lot of there negatives have been for stands.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

im thinking im going to start building some stands. extra large feed tray slightly deeper, vents built in , back door option for sound and lined with foam to help quiet them down. cant decide if i want have a shelf below or a box with a dump door. offer them in the standard birch plywood and also in hardwood with no exposed screws.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I'm thinking im going to start building some stands. extra large feed tray slightly deeper, vents built in , back door option for sound and lined with foam to help quiet them down. cant decide if i want have a shelf below or a box with a dump door. offer them in the standard birch plywood and also in hardwood with no exposed screws.
    Moderator's note: Birdbrain, this topic might do better as a new thread as it does not specifically apply to this original thread if you are wanting to discuss cabinet designs.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog View Post
    they farm that work out, they don't make them.

a lot of there negatives have been for stands.
    That's what I have been noticing also. I guess they don't give out free rusty balls for crappy work on the stands?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update, sort of the first machine arrived in good shape within a reasonable amout of time so I bought another from them. The prices are worth a little wait.
    I will not order cabinet nor stands from anyone so I don't have any experience to share in buying their stands.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I have hope that they will send my item someday
    but geeez, it is my first one and I want to play!!!!

Just add me to the list of "should of known better"
    So many Pachinkos, so little time...
    Double Wing - Fever Queen - Deramaitta - Julie
    *Hound Dog * Neo Magic Pulsar *

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast