Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slotusa: good/ bad?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Slotusa: good/ bad?

I had a quick ship on the Magic lamp pachinko. They also sent tracking info via email on both so the service is OK, not great but OK, my glass broke on the ML and they sent a replacement glass quickly.
    BTW I just upgraded to Firefox 2.0 and the spell checking is sweet! not so much an Ogre after all!
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I always emailed them for tracking number just to make sure I got it.

shipping from CA to FL was usually 10 days from time paying.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was pleased with my buying experience from slotusa but there were some issues. I e-mailed for tracking # but never received it. I got my Magical Lamp 10 days after auction win and it arrived safely although somewhat loose in the box. I found glass in the ball tray but upon inspection it did not come from the machine. After setup the jackpot was not paying off and it took me an hour to clear the payoff chute of small plastic nibs lodged inside and the supplied feet were of no use. With that said the machine works great and is fun to play and at a reasonable price so i'm . I would buy from them again.
    Pachinko: Magical Lamp, Yellow Cab, Star Wars, Star Blazers Yamato 2, Evangelion, 4 Vintage Nishijins
    Pachislo: Speed Racer

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Gotta say, NEVER again
    I won machine on 10/29 paid paypal 10/30 kept asking for a tracking number via email, kept being told by Carl one would be sent, nothing.. Started calling daily and leaving messages for a call back. Got a machine on 11/15 - some may remember helping me (thanks again, LD, Logic and BB). Well there was some issues so I wrote to SlotUSA:
    Carl.
    I have tried to contact you several times via phone today, I will keep trying.. I received the machine I won at Auction on Oct. 29, 2006. Unfortunately there was some problems.
    1st - there is a chunk of wood laying in the box that was busted off, I guess in shipping, not a big piece but yet it's broken off.
    2nd - upon setting up machine, NO Dongle attached, found that at the very bottom of box, loose!
    3rd - I seated Dongle and got an error code 8? That is a bad dongle, I reseated and still, code 8. I then removed a Dongle from another of my Machines and it works, bad Dongle?
    I receive a call from Dave, he tells me he is sending me a new plug and some balls for my trouble, okay, says he will call me later with a tracking number, doesan't happen. So I give them the next day, so on 10/17 I call and ask for a tracking number, so this lady calls me back all snooty and rude, asking what do I want? I want my machine to be in working order, she tells me they do not send tracking numbers out for CR plugs and it was by USPS, I ask about the balls he said he was sending, they were like, we never told you that, do you want us to come get the machine?
    At this point I don't care, come and get it, I just want what I paid for..

Then 11/22 Fed ex shows up with a CR Plug, overnight shipping, hmmm.:bs2:
    Somebody is not on the up and up... Be prepared to wait and argue over what you want from them.... IMHO :argue:
    Blocked from my eBay and will not buy from again, too many decent dealers to waste my pachinko time
    So many Pachinkos, so little time...
    Double Wing - Fever Queen - Deramaitta - Julie
    *Hound Dog * Neo Magic Pulsar *

5. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to LeWood

Thanks
    Thanks Received

unfortunately my budget is limited and the best deals usually are from them.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I love how the site now puts hypertext (not sure what it is call... the underlined links) in the threads. I have heard the word dongle many times, but did not know what it was... Now... I click on the link and it takes me to the picture that Arby posted. I am more educated now!!!!
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lewood,
    I had spoken with the same woman, they agreed to send the replacement glass, not a super pleasant person, very to the point, What do you want from me attitude. I told her it was probably broken in shipping, not all their fault but it should have been packaged correctly, the box handles were ripped out and the machine was dropped the bottom peanuts were all flat and useless. I suggested they use a thicker or denser material for the bottom. The machine probably survived the first drop but then the peanuts were useless and the machine was then vulnerable to damage.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Peanuts! That is way I was glad I bought my first pachinko from Texas Auction. They used so much foam to cushion the machine I could have stuffed a sofa. I've been able to reuse it too. Came in handy shipping the vintage machines I sold on e-bay.

Eric C.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams View Post
    I love how the site now puts hypertext (not sure what it is call... the underlined links) in the threads. I have heard the word dongle many times, but did not know what it was... Now... I click on the link and it takes me to the picture that Arby posted. I am more educated now!!!!
    I was clueless as to what a dongle was also.
    Gotta love the hyper-links.
    Pachinko: Magical Lamp, Yellow Cab, Star Wars, Star Blazers Yamato 2, Evangelion, 4 Vintage Nishijins
    Pachislo: Speed Racer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2