Thread: First Time Pachinko Buyer Which One And From Who?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default First Time Pachinko Buyer Which One And From Who?

HELLO

IM A NOOB HERE I CURRENLY OWN NEO MAGIC PULSAR(ME AND THE KIDS LOVE IT,THE WIFE HATES IT)I AM A FIRST TIME PACHINKO BUYER ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A GOOD MACHINE WITH A KIDS THEME SO THE WIFE DOESENT PUT ME AND THE NEW PACHINKO IN THE DOG HOUSE I LIKE ET,PINK PANTHER,MAGIC PARTY,ALSO WHAT IS A GOOD SITE TO BUY FROM THANKS AGAIN YOU GUYS REALLY KNOW YOUR PACHINKOS
    http://www.pachislo.com/

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: First Time Pachinko Buyer Which One And From Who?

Where you buy depends on what you want to expect from our purchase.
    IF you want the best, most clean and almost newlike machines, with the best customer service, then Arbycoffee is the guy to buy from.
    If you want a decent machine that you will have to finish cleaning, and with ok customer service, there a number of vendors that fit the bill.
    Read through the vendor section (which is one below this one), and you will see everyone's thoughts on these vendors.
    You will get alot of suggestions here in this thread, but your best bet is to read that section to get the complete picture on who to deal with.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks How Do You Contact Arbycoffee For A Purchase?i Would Like To Buy From The Best
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Opinions differ on which machine is the best, but there is NO DOUBT Arbycoffee is the best dealer, bar none!

Just PM Arby (we call him that for short) right here on PachiTalk. Also you might check the Auctions here. You must register there as you do the museum. Just use your same login name and password for both.

Check out his tatoo site for more infotrmation as who, where, etc.

http://www.tattooiowa.com/
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Someday I am going to get my first Pachinko and with out a doubt I will be purchasing it through Arby. Everyone who has bought from him had nothing but good things to say

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thats because Arby is DA MAN and thats coming from some one who has brought from him in the uk admitedly not a machine but his accessorys and service is without a doubt the best

but please allow at least 45 mins to get into anything he packages as it is almost bomb proof and the contence is imposible to damage
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I might be wrong. If I am please correct me... out of 100's of shipped machines, there has only been one 1 machine that didn't make it from arby, and that was due to the shipper either running a forklift through the package or it got ran over or something. But, anyways the one machine that got damaged was damaged due to EXTREME torture....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think it was dropped off a loading dock
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    I think it was dropped off a loading dock
    A horrible fate to be suffered by one of Arby's fantastic machines! Even his (almost) iron-clad packing couldn't save it from those fiends!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I see a doomed marriage, a wife who hates it and you starting on this road.
    As for kids, I would recommend Rescue Dog... cartoon, a dog, pulsing techno theme at times, its actually my favorite really, its quite loud.... so to appease your female, read up on volume controls, but I think its a great one for kids and adults, i have a blast with it, I like it more then my Star Wars or Sakura.
    I bought it on ebay for around $150-175 or so with shipping, it was cheap, but im suprised I dont see much of it on here.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...dog/index.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/RESCUE-DOGS-PINB...QQcmdZViewItem
    I got it from them, well packed and shipped day after I paid.

I see a doomed marriage, a wife who hates it and you starting on this road.
    As for kids, I would recommend Rescue Dog... cartoon, a dog, pulsing techno theme at times, its actually my favorite really, its quite loud.... so to appease your female, read up on volume controls, but I think its a great one for kids and adults, i have a blast with it, I like it more then my Star Wars or Sakura.
    I bought it on ebay for around $150-175 or so with shipping, it was cheap, but im suprised I dont see much of it on here.
    http://translate.google.com/translat...dog/index.html

http://cgi.ebay.com/RESCUE-DOGS-PINB...QQcmdZViewItem
    I got it from them, well packed and shipped day after I paid.
    Last edited by Droog; 09-10-2006 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

13. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Droog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Deja Vue?

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

man.... his wife must really hate him....

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

i have Rescue Dog and I love it after I got the sound down... thank you for the site about it and working on a cabinet for it still painting it. all I need is my buddy bring his wife over so she can read all of the page for me ... there things in the game I didnt even know were there and still have seen all if it ... the rock,paper,scissor thing I just seen today and I lost both times.. ill try to get some pic of my cabinet soon i dont know when i will get that done ...soon i hope

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by brockly25
    i have Rescue Dog and I love it after I got the sound down... thank you for the site about it and working on a cabinet for it still painting it. all I need is my buddy bring his wife over so she can read all of the page for me ... there things in the game I didnt even know were there and still have seen all if it ... the rock,paper,scissor thing I just seen today and I lost both times.. ill try to get some pic of my cabinet soon i dont know when i will get that done ...soon i hope
    So far with rescue dog, the more i play it the more i see (i dont sit for days on end, i play abit here and there and rotate to my other machines, but watch for the dog bark and that "push" button to light up on the front.
    I did notice the pins were bent well enough to give me less of the wheel spin, so i played with the pins last night, the way it was shipped was ment to give me less, i could go a while without somthing dropping in the middle slot. So now i have it so I can get 3-4 spins banked...
    But honestly, this is the one im taking to my showroom for customers to play to get an idea if i want to get into selling them.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Adjusting the nails in your favor is the way to go.

It does make the game more intresting
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Edit: BTW some things i really liked about this, is there is a VERY large tray for balls in front, larger then the others i have, and the front lights green when it has more balls coming in, I cant explain it, but its worth getting it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There are so many different machine "types" it can be hard to decide. All 3 of my machines came for Texasauction on Ebay and I have nothing but praise from him. All the machines were in perfect condition. From the 3 I have I guess I'll rate them:

Thunderzone- Definatley hands down my favorite. I never gave this machine a shot until the other day. Enough things to keep you busy without a video screen. Full playing field, motion sensor, killer tunes and the metal chains actually shake. It's weird because this is the only machine that I can withstand the "spin" tune over and over again. 10

Star Wars- After all the hype I went for one. I'm not a huge SW fan but I did see all the movies and can tolerate it. The playing field is about 50% of what Thunderzone is mostly because of the R2 droid and the monitor are there. The sound effects great, lights are fantastic, screen is sharp and mostly in English, moving R2 Droid is a nice touch, mini games. 9

Texas Western- My very first machine and I was a little disappointed. Although the playing field is about 75% of the Thunderzone some of the spots are impossible to get too. So it's more of a 50%. The rotating reels and small screen are all that this machine has to offer. It's cool that the reels "tease" you, and the screen does reflect this by characters throwing knives at them to move them. The theme is pretty cool if you have kids or like the whole "wanted" type theme. I still think this machine is a 7.

So many factors. Lights, monitor, movement, playing field, mini games etc. It's so hard to choose.

21. The following user says "Thanks" to Industen

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Check out the museum for themes that you, the kids, and hopefully your wife like.

You won't go wrong getting a pachinko or pachinko tools, or anything pachinko related for that matter, from Arby. Send him a PM, let him know the type of machine you're looking for. Chances are he'll have several for you to choose from. If you buy from Arby, you won't be disappointed.
    Mike
    Arnold The Terminator Sheep, the baaaddest sheep in the whole damn town, plays only Star Wars, ROBOCOP, and Sakura Pachinkos in CA.