Evening all!

I recently bought a Star Wars pachinko, and was very impressed with the machine - the sound, video and general presentation is extremely impressive!

However, I have encountered a problem. When the machine arrived, I switched it on and rather than starting straight off, it seemed to have problems initialising. Basically, a line periodically flashed across the screen, a random selection of lights illuminate and the R2D2 charachter just moves back and forth - but the machine does not start.

Initially, I just left it trying to start in case it was havnig problems as it has been moved in transit, but eventually it times out and the machine remains dark and does not start. Eventually, after switching on/off a few times it started ok. However, next time I switched it on the same thing happened - but this time, no matter how many times I switched on and off, it would not start.

The supplier was very reasonably and offered to exchange the machine. However although the new machine started ok the first time, now the same thing happens and it takes a few times switching on and off before it properly starts. This gets frustrating, especially when Im showing off the machine to friends

I have been told that the machines sometimes dont start properly in cold tempretures - but this shouldnt be a problem, as it is indoors and the weather has been hot. Also, I have been told to try and reset the machine - but when I switch it on with the little button (by the internal switch) held down, it doesnt seem to do anything.

I love the machine, and would be very grateful for any suggestions what I can do to make it start first time every time I switch it on! I also have a Flunky Dog pachinko which starts without problems every time.

Many thanks,

Mark