Hello! my name is Brandon and i just got a Pachinko machine, ...its a Sankyo Fever Queen (apparently...."Stellar 2000 model") and, i actually havent seen one quite like it on the web yet.... the outer edge/ish part of it has the same design of the older sankyo pachinkos on sankyo's site with the pachinko database, but i didnt see the specific design.....(ill post a picture soon).. Anyways, so far, it Does work for the most part, and there are no clogs/jams that i have found....however, there are 2 main problems.....the first one, is that i noticed that the "start" hole was getting overfiled and balls werent rolling thru it......after digging into it a bit, i found it was because all of the balls that go through That port and the other payout ones (as im sure many of you already know), go to a smaller section in back where the balls are, one at a time, released into the lost balls bin...i.e, theyre dumped out........the problem is tho, that the device and workings in that section, do not automatically release the balls like theyre suppose too, and i had to do it by hand by, one at a time, pressing a little lever to let the ball through, and then the motor would rotate around and press it through, ...but im pretty sure its suppose to do this slowly released process automatically.....So, on to the next problem, ......i figured, maybe this isnt working because the Payout section/device/workings werent filled with some balls (at this current time), so, i put some balls into the top/back hopper, and they fell through to the payout device, and.......half of the balls went straitght out into the front/top loading plate and sounded the payout bell (without me getting a payout or even playing the machine for that matter)....some of the balls stay, but otherwise the thing fills with balls...releases them, and then fills again, and then releases.....and so on and so fourth, without giving the payout at the Proper time........apart from these two major/hopefully something simple problems, everything on it works just fine .........ive searched through half of the fourms (sheesh..ive used the word "through" and "thru" alot....)..and couldnt exactly find something related....so, would any of you know possbibly would the problems could be???...at all?? maybe?....lol.....again, ill try to get pictures of the front and of the back workings up tommorow....but for now, ...ima go to bed....(school....).....lol