Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: payout problems??!?!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Question payout problems??!?!

Hello! my name is Brandon and i just got a Pachinko machine, ...its a Sankyo Fever Queen (apparently...."Stellar 2000 model") and, i actually havent seen one quite like it on the web yet.... the outer edge/ish part of it has the same design of the older sankyo pachinkos on sankyo's site with the pachinko database, but i didnt see the specific design.....(ill post a picture soon).. Anyways, so far, it Does work for the most part, and there are no clogs/jams that i have found....however, there are 2 main problems.....the first one, is that i noticed that the "start" hole was getting overfiled and balls werent rolling thru it......after digging into it a bit, i found it was because all of the balls that go through That port and the other payout ones (as im sure many of you already know), go to a smaller section in back where the balls are, one at a time, released into the lost balls bin...i.e, theyre dumped out........the problem is tho, that the device and workings in that section, do not automatically release the balls like theyre suppose too, and i had to do it by hand by, one at a time, pressing a little lever to let the ball through, and then the motor would rotate around and press it through, ...but im pretty sure its suppose to do this slowly released process automatically.....So, on to the next problem, ......i figured, maybe this isnt working because the Payout section/device/workings werent filled with some balls (at this current time), so, i put some balls into the top/back hopper, and they fell through to the payout device, and.......half of the balls went straitght out into the front/top loading plate and sounded the payout bell (without me getting a payout or even playing the machine for that matter)....some of the balls stay, but otherwise the thing fills with balls...releases them, and then fills again, and then releases.....and so on and so fourth, without giving the payout at the Proper time........apart from these two major/hopefully something simple problems, everything on it works just fine .........ive searched through half of the fourms (sheesh..ive used the word "through" and "thru" alot....)..and couldnt exactly find something related....so, would any of you know possbibly would the problems could be???...at all?? maybe?....lol.....again, ill try to get pictures of the front and of the back workings up tommorow....but for now, ...ima go to bed....(school....).....lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: payout problems??!?!

i changed my mind, ...here (for now) are smaller pics of the front........more soon to come....lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome, have you read the thread on the top of the forum page, "so your new to pachinko" It has a lot of usefull info there"
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

I could be wrong, but it just sounds like it's catching up on payouts, if that's what's happening, then it will keep paying out until it catches up with the winnings it couldn't pay out while it was out of balls...

To stop this, you can either keep feeding it until it stops, or do a reset by holding the reset button while you turn it on.

I hope this helps.

And...

WELCOME!!!
    Last edited by MrGneiss; 09-06-2006 at 05:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

5. The following user says "Thanks" to MrGneiss

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to pachitalk you will find the answers to pachi issues and perhaps life itself. TIP: use the search feature to find posts that might contain useful or homurous information.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But, WELCOME!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

lol...thank you...but, ...im not sure if there is a reset button on my machine quite........i can tell you that when i plug it back in, it resets, but, ...basically, it'll pour the payouts out, EVEN if the machine isnt on.....so hence why i dont think that its just catching up on payouts....ottheerrwise, idk, im still looking into.....hopefully some more ppl on the boards will see this and possbly be able to offer knowledge based on their expertise on Pachinko machines........lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

welll, ok....NOW it gives out payouts, but, i found that.....the balls just arent loading up everytime, and i think its either cause something is sticky and in the way possibly, or because of a minor mis-alignment with the "teeter-totter" kinda mechanism that isnt letting more balls thru to fill the 7 ball payout tube.......all i have to do is smack it a bit and then some more balls keep going thru the tubing, but, otherwise they periodically just....stop at a turn down it......(the point at where the teeter totter thing runs parallel with the ball passage) ....i.e, i tried it, ...putting a ball in the payout holes, and it worked and payed out twice, .....then it didnt payout because the balls werent continuously flowing into the loader.....you see what i mean?......so, ..now this problem is atleast more in plain sight as to what it is...but, i still have the problem of the clicking motor assembly at the bottum that one at a time is SUPPOSE to (im guessing) release the balls that went into payout tubes and other parts of the pachinko playboard....hmmmm....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It sounds like a good cleaning and light lubricating is needed, have you cleaned the balls you are using they could be causing the problem too!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

lol.......yea, i was thinking possibly the same thing, but, first off,

i found after playing a bit more and after clearing all the balls out of the system, the other problem of the played balls not going through at the bottum was ONLY because of the minor payout loading problem.....so basically, that one small problem led the machine to clog up and seem like alot more was wrong with it....lol..

Second....as i said, yes, cleaning the area where the balls are..."sticking" came to mind, but, (as ive mentioned before), all i have to do is smack the area a bit and then 20 balls will flow through without a hitch....therefore leading me to belive that cleaning ISnt neccesary as if it were and something sticky was just kinda there, ...then smacking it wouldnt let the balls flow through freely temporairly.....but, i do plan to take it apart very soon/shortly (i might need to play some halo 2 before then...lol)....and then i shal try to make a fix/find the problem.........

on a side note, that Archemidies screw idea for a ball lifter sounds like it could work out really cool....but of course, discussion of that is for that thread....lol

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just remember, if you take it apart, take lots of pictures so that when it come time to put it back together you have a reference to where everything goes.

Also, taking some notes doesn't hurt either!

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Just remember, if you take it apart, take lots of pictures so that when it come time to put it back together you have a reference to where everything goes.

Also, taking some notes doesn't hurt either
    OH, so true! Take your time. Pay attention to how the the plastic parts that move fit into the ball ramps.

A tiny bit of lint or styrofoam packing peanut can easily cause jamming or erratic operation if they find their way into the ball path.
    Dennis

I have a passion for Pachinko!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Crud flows down hill so some spots will get more build up than more visable spots. a little stainless steel cleaner (a mist of mineral oil) on the balls will clean them and keep from rusting, makes a good machine lube also, works great on chrome,and stainless steel.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wouldn't oil on the balls, come off in the track of the machine, and attract dirt?

How long you been using that method?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

not really oil, stainless steel cleaner is a mineral oil solution. It has antistatic propertios as well. I have used it on tokens and pachinko balls and mechanisms, after spraying the balls I roll in a paper towel, a fine residue is all that is left.
    I use sprayway brand it has a lemon scent as well. We have been using this for a few years and only tried it on pachi for about 6 months with good results.
    I have restored some vintage pachi and it has loosened up some stickey tulips and payout pockets.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

18. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WELL, i finally got it fixed.....oddly enough, there was still nothing at all in the way and nothing was broken or missing at all.....it simply was that the small ramp/door that is attached to the ball stopper flap thing (the thing sometimes marked with yellow) was just the Slightest bit loose/jiggly, causing the balls to rest in the space between the ramp part and the plastic path part......................all i did to fix it was put in a small peice of thiin cardboard and a small peice of duct tape to kinda...go over the spot where the ramp left a small opening ..and, Voila!!...........im just suprised that with that small gap, the balls would rest on it and not move at all...even with the weight of all the other balls.........................HMMM.....lol

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Duct tape does it again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You would be surprised what will stop a ball from rolling smoothly.
    The slightest bump, gap, or spot of hot glue on the ramp, or even the same thing in the right spot on the wall of a track will stop balls dead.
    In doing the semicyclic conversions on my machines, I have encountered all kinds of odd things stopping a smooth ball return.
    If you take a look at my Top Gun cyclic thread:
    http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15652
    I mention a couple of such things in it about balls hanging up.

Just did a conversion last nite on a 2002 SPidey machine and I had to add the ramp extention to the existing ramp that had an angled end. That was a pain to grind the end so it fit smoothly then glue it in place and sand it all smooth without creating an indentation that would stop the balls.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

These are little mechanical wonders!
    I just replaced the plastic front glass and all of a sudden I started getting balls stucking in the head of a nail, darndest thing only changed the plastic to a hair thicker one, it might be a bit wider and causing it to bow out . I felt resistance when I placed it.
    I was happy to have the resistance to keep it from rattling. I wil pull the front glass and check once I get a minute. a quick sand and it should fit perfect.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast