Thread: heiwa inoki ism

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default heiwa inoki ism

Hey everyone i am new here so bare with me
    i just purcased a heiwa inoki ism from toys-r-us for fifty dollars i thought it was a great deal here is what it looks like
    http://stealthhome.stores.yahoo.net/inokiism.html
    well it was supposedly new in box but it did not come with an instruction manual and i figured out how to do a few things such as adjust the volume and set the pay rate 1 thru 6 but it dosent seem to really make a difference and sometimes i think 1 is better pay than six
    the inside of my machine looks different than other models it is a split door here is a pdf a guy told me to download
    http://www.planethollyweb.com/Olympia_Heiwa.pdf
    the model mine is is the #4 in the pics
    the procedure for the credit or regular play mode dosent work i would like to use this since i dont have many tokens and i would want it to spit out the tokens automaticaly lets say after i won 15 tokens so i dont have to keep opening up the machine to retrieve tokens i have also set the slider switch to the left on the power box after reading in this forum that it would dispence accordingly after winning or bonus round but it dosent
    it dosent matter which setting he switch is in
    it only dispenses after 50 credits have accumulated
    also it says if you turn the door key left it does a soft reset but i dont notice it doing anything the only way i can reset is to do it the way you change the pay rate
    in the pdf manual at the end it says there is a credit cancel button on the left front and im assuming it is the cash out button that i hold for 10 seconds
    any help on getting this machine to play in regular play mode and not credit mode would be very helpfull

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Also have you read through the first section on the main page at the top titled "So You're New To Pachis" It goes over alot of the basics, and will answer alot of questions if you are new to the hobby.

Lookin at the pic on Milt's site, the credit button is the little grey one by the spin knob. How do you know that turning the key for a soft reset is not working? A soft reset is used to clear errors and that's about all it does.
    The little switches only apply after the big bonus round, not when you generally win on spins.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: heiwa inoki ism

push in your cash out button and hold it for about 10 sec while the insert medals light is blinking .also watch the credit LEDs ,they should either go out or change and any credits you had should be paid in tokens . then your in cash mode and your machine should only take 3 tokens at a time before dropping each token to the tray there after (remember to hold the button in till you get the change ). once it does this it will pay out every time you have a winning combination instead of banking the credits . Some machines reportedly wont do this method but everyone Ive ever used has so give it a try..also to change back just hold the button in again till the LEDs change back ...if your electrically handy there is a way to add credits with a free play switch mod . but the easiest way is to buy more tokens of course there are plenty of vendors here that can aid you in getting more....
    Jeff

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: heiwa inoki ism

I like to keep about 1000 to 1500 tokens for each of my machines. This is just me though.

You might check Gaku's offer on tokens, he has a heck of a good deal on them. And don't forget Milt's tokens.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum