Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: is Sinbad Adventure a 'premium' slot?

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: is Sinbad Adventure a 'premium' slot?

volume knobs or conroles are easy to install you can gain them from most vendors take a look through the vendor links in the forum and they just get splices into the speaker cable at a point where its easy to mount the conrole
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

read the thread at the top of the forum, so your new to pachislo, you will find a lot of info there.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I have one paschilo and only one, it broke my pachislo viriginity and owned it for about 3 months now. It is of course 'Sinbad Adventure'. It is still surprising me all the time with unpredictable moments where you dont expect to win a big bonus and all of a sudden it pops in. I have had three big bonuses practically back to back (so a bit of refilling needed) and then sometimes not a thing for a whole month. Its on a loose streak at the moment which is great fun, next week could go dry and be very frustrating. I like the big hopper inside, i own 1000 tokens and its not even a third full in height so i need to buy about 500 more so not to keep filling it. I had one surprise when I popped in three sinbads without the bonus chance showing! not sure if this is a freak or another built in surpise.
    I find hitting sinbads easier than the three red sevens, i think my eyes can pick out the blue LEDs better than the red ones that at times seem to dim.

I picked the machine up from Steve at Slotsdirect who did me a good deal including 1000 tokens and delivery for a lot cheaper than it should of been. The volume control had been fitted as standard by them which is great, it has corking sound that when turned up could certainly wake the dead.

I am now looking to buy another machine, im hoping that in 2007 there will be some more models on a par with Sinbad coming out of Japan. I of course have to purchase very carefully, i think i bought my wife a sofa to smooth her over for the arrival of Sinbad. I guess im gonna have to buy her something else for phase 2 of my pachislo journey.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by malcymal
    I have one paschilo and only one, it broke my pachislo viriginity and owned it for about 3 months now. It is of course 'Sinbad Adventure'. It is still surprising me all the time with unpredictable moments where you dont expect to win a big bonus and all of a sudden it pops in. I have had three big bonuses practically back to back (so a bit of refilling needed) and then sometimes not a thing for a whole month. Its on a loose streak at the moment which is great fun, next week could go dry and be very frustrating. I like the big hopper inside, i own 1000 tokens and its not even a third full in height so i need to buy about 500 more so not to keep filling it. I had one surprise when I popped in three sinbads without the bonus chance showing! not sure if this is a freak or another built in surpise.
    I find hitting sinbads easier than the three red sevens, i think my eyes can pick out the blue LEDs better than the red ones that at times seem to dim.

I picked the machine up from Steve at Slotsdirect who did me a good deal including 1000 tokens and delivery for a lot cheaper than it should of been. The volume control had been fitted as standard by them which is great, it has corking sound that when turned up could certainly wake the dead.

I am now looking to buy another machine, im hoping that in 2007 there will be some more models on a par with Sinbad coming out of Japan. I of course have to purchase very carefully, i think i bought my wife a sofa to smooth her over for the arrival of Sinbad. I guess im gonna have to buy her something else for phase 2 of my pachislo journey.
    have HER pick out a Pachi, that way it will be 'hers' I am getting King Camel this way.
    If all else fails, try jewelry, I hinted at getting her more custom stuf and she gets real nice.
    anyone with a KC for sale cheap?
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

5. The following user says "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by slothappy144
    have HER pick out a Pachi, that way it will be 'hers' I am getting King Camel this way.
    If all else fails, try jewelry, I hinted at getting her more custom stuf and she gets real nice.
    anyone with a KC for sale cheap?
    Ah ah, i like the cut of your drift...... this could be a good plan especially if she decides to go for a star wars pachinko instead which i have been toying with for a while now but need the £295 to buy it.
    p.s. I wonder if i could get her on board with just a KFC bargain bucket rather than a KC, she does like her chicken : )

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do It!

Go for the Star Wars!

Its a Fantastic Pachinko, amazing action, lights and sound, very playable and looks the part

and I am sure your Wife will love it too!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

8. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by malcymal
    Ah ah, i like the cut of your drift...... this could be a good plan especially if she decides to go for a star wars pachinko instead which i have been toying with for a while now but need the £295 to buy it.
    p.s. I wonder if i could get her on board with just a KFC bargain bucket rather than a KC, she does like her chicken : )
    Yumm KFC sound good right now! 11:45 and stomach clock going off!
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi,

This is an answer to a question about Sinbad Adventure, How can you translate the screens that are in Japanese.

I just purchased a manual from milt at stealth home amusement that does the translations I spent 6.95 for it yesterday.
    Below is the link to that page.

http://www.stealthhomeamusement.com/visctrgufors.html

Eagleman39
    Last edited by eagleman39; 10-17-2006 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Add why i responded

11. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to eagleman39

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice find be sure to come back and post your opinoin of it once you have used it for awhile.
    Cheers,
    Mike G

Thanks
    Thanks Received

There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2