Thread: Nishijin Splenby Help

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Nishijin Splenby Help

Just bought a used pachinko machine and cannot get the balls to feed, they seem to be stuc k about half way down. Alos when I opened the glass door in front, the video screen in not displaying grahics. Any ideas? Is their a reset button somehwere. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Nishijin Splenby Help

recheck all your connections, you may have a loose one, you can drop a ball in the pockets to see if it pays out, does it shoot balls????
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The balls seem to be stuck halfwya down the shoot in teh back, the yare not making it all the dow nto the shooting mechanism. However, the video is now working. Thanks

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The balls don't feed to the shooter's tray. You have to put a supply of balls in there to shoot.
    THey are supposed to stop half way. That is the payout motor. Grab a few handfuls from the top hopper and put them in the shooter's tray.
    Make sure you have a collection tray at the bottom in the back to collect spent balls, or you will be picking them up off the floor.
    Turn the knob, shoot balls. When you get one in one of the pockets, the balls that stopped halfway will payout some to you.
    Eventually you will need to take the balls from that tray in the back at the bottom and distribute them to the hopper and/or the shooter's tray.
    Also have you read through the first section on the main page at the top titled "So You're New To Pachis" It goes over alot of the basics, and will answer alot of questions if you are new to the hobby.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

5. The following user says "Thanks" to Lddrizzt