Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Got My Pachinko Cabinets.NET

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Got My Pachinko Cabinets.NET - What A BIG Joke!

I don't think you give yourself enough credit. They're not in any way difficult to build and you get much more satisfaction sitting in front of one you built yourself than you would from one you purchased. You really should give it a try, I had a lot of fun putting mine together. As soon as my other pachinko arrives, I'll be building one for it too.

-S

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had a semester of wood shop in high school, thats when I found out I was a wood butcher.

I may attempt something simple one day
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I spent most of high school in the shop class, making things for teachers and helping the instructor with the beginner class' I love the smell of fresh cut wood.
    I get satisfaction in making something nice that someone appreciates. I fix PC's for a 40 hr a week job and there is little to no appreciation from this. Sometimes people break stuff (again) before I can close out the work order. UGH frustration.. gottta go I have about 20 work orders to look at.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray
    I don't think you give yourself enough credit. They're not in any way difficult to build and you get much more satisfaction sitting in front of one you built yourself than you would from one you purchased. You really should give it a try, I had a lot of fun putting mine together. As soon as my other pachinko arrives, I'll be building one for it too.

-S

Yeah I just love the Cabinet my Wookie made for Star Wars!

I'm trying to get him to make one for Julie the Pinball and Garfield next !!

They sooooo deserve a Cabinet

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

6. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by hanabi
    They sooooo deserve a Cabinet
    I agree completely. I felt guilty playing mine while it was still precariously perched on a countertop. Now that it's securely mounted in it's own custom built cabinet, all seems right with the world again. Well at least with the part of the world that exists inside my game room.

-S

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

oh but poor old top gun dosent deserv a cabinet hmm i may have to review your case file for adopting pachies if you are treating them difrently
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Instead of taking wood or metal shop, my sister who was a grade ahead of me talked me into taking typing instead. First she said it's an easy "A". I replied, "but it's filled with girls!", she replied, "yeah, stupid".

Most useful class I ever took!
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

10. The following user says "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    oh but poor old top gun dosent deserv a cabinet hmm i may have to review your case file for adopting pachies if you are treating them difrently

Oh come on Doc!!!

Are you telling me you don't have favourites?

Top Gun will also be getting a Cabinet - and so will my next Pachinkos - as soon as the Wookie gets a move on!!!!

and anyway it's all your fault for selling me so many great machines in the first place
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

12. The following user says "Thanks" to hanabi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My wife and I just got our cabinet from the same vendor, We purchased ours online from ebay. We sold our New Sea Story pachinko to buy a cabinet for our Sakura pachinko which made our Sea Story pale in comparison. Twice the visuals & sound, we could go on & on about the beauty of the Sakura but I'm sure most of you already know. So anyway the cabinet arrived in about 3 weeks, which was expected so no surprise. I was emailed about the issue shortly after the order about the wait due to orders being filled. I was surprised to find it was packed very well with foam and bubble wrap which right off the bat blew Slot USA out of the water with everything just thrown in a box. I ordered the natural Oak which arrived stained and detailed with matching front trim that covered the layers of the cab grade edges giving a pretty grained solid look. A nice touch that was also missing from the other vendor. The gold trim around the top was also a wonderfull touch that not only matched the other hardware but the Sakura itself which is also trimmed in gold. The trim on the cabinet had to be tapped a little into place with a rubber mallet on the corners a bit but is no prob compared the the rest of the construction which had very flush edges & a smooth solid finish which was also missing from the cab ordered from Slot USA. Over all I'm very happy & would suggest if you work as much as we do and don't have time to build one yourself, these guys are the way to go hands down. The only mod I'm going to add is a solid padded bottom to the ball hopper in the bottom where they come out. The centering ramp like shape effectively directs the balls to the the ball return door but the edges at the peak tend to cause the balls to wedge which makes you have to dig to get them out if you close the door at any time during or before play. I tested a few fixes all included putting tape over or covering the edges at the peak that caused the wedge. My final solution came from a combination of a borrowed idea from the parlor ball trays with my original fix. If you have purchased pachi parlor ball trays you may have noticed that some come lined with a thin layer of dense foam which dramatically quiets the plop factor as they fill up. I going to line the bottom with a layer of a similar style foam. Which I'm sure can be purchased from a hobby store for others. I will use the sheet that came as packing with another order I recieved. A little spray ahesive and pow you now have a softer smooth funnel like bottom in which the balls will flow right out. Well my arm is asleep from writting all this on my laptop trying to lie on the couch so I will conclude.
    Last edited by Segaboy; 09-16-2006 at 02:26 PM.

14. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Segaboy

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Nice review Segaboy!

A few more nice reviews like yours about pachinkocabinets.net and maybe I'll be convinced to trust their system enuff to give them a trial order of one cab .

Thanks
    Thanks Received

One question I did forget to ask during my speech, what is the hole on the side of the cabinet for?? I heard it has something to do with people who don't have keys for their pachinko? I have keys. Please explain?
    SAKURA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

That would be correct.

The latch to open the unit can either be turned by key or you can reach around a unit without a cabinet and press the latch down. Since you have the cabinet, you would need the hole to reach the latch without a key.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just recieve my second cabinet from them. The packaging has much improved with foam and bubble wrap. They seem to have corrected a lot of the concerns that have been expressed previously. I will be ordering my third from them.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

19. The following user says "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by H20Dreams
    I just recieve my second cabinet from them. The packaging has much improved with foam and bubble wrap. They seem to have corrected a lot of the concerns that have been expressed previously. I will be ordering my third from them.
    Good to hear that there has been improvement in their cabinets..
    hopefully its all in the past and they will return to making proper cabinets

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

21. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Sid

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just rememberd a thin foam pad that might work, Sill sealer. it is light colored I seen Blue, at lowes. cheap too! 50' could do all your pachi.
    http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...404&lpage=none
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

23. The following user says "Thanks" to slothappy144

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Lightbulb Re: Got My Pachinko Cabinets.NET - What A BIG Joke!

Hello there!!! Ya its me Brenda
    I actually got a relative of mine to inspect the cabinets before sending. I try to read these as they come in but in this busy world I dont always get them answered. Before you beat me over the head, think of this. I am the only cabinet seller that cares enough respond to the pachitalk nation. I use a local service for email and well its not the best. I also get so many emails its hard to answer every one. That will improve, but more importantly I try to solve any quality issues that come up, and improve my design when I can. I recently recieved several inquires about my competitors products, Most have waited up to two months for a cabinet but recieved junk when it arrived. Both of these companys stole my cabinet design, and use inferior building materials when they can get away with it.
    I have sold many of these cabinets and to date have less than one percent of my clients who have had problems with my work. Every business is this world runs into problems its part of life. All I ask is to give me a chance to make any deal right if possible before trashing someone reputation.
    I am still using elderly and handicapped people to help me. 99% of the time they do real nice work, occasionally someone gets somthing wrong, I am working to correct any flaw in the system. But it is a real benefit to the community and I can rest at night knowing Ive helped some people no one else wants to. I have now sold more from my web site than I have on ebay. You are welcome to shop there but please be patient. Rome was not built in a day!!!!! I run this from my home in Nevada and work full time.
    Thanks so much for your support here I appreciate the well intended comments and ideas this forum has come up with. As for now cabinets will still be shipped from Idaho, not extremely fast, but you will recieve a well made cabinet that is fully functional and made here in the USA.

My Web site is WWW.pachinkocabinets.net
    telephone is 775 754 6335

email bbricemobile@yahoo.com

Please use cabinet reference in the subject box example: (Blk wall mount 9/18). Ive gotten so much spam its rediculous and inadvertently do trash some of the emails. Also, a phone number is requested when ordering for the shipper and me. I have been transferring all my business from the old email address and do apoligize for the confusion. Please try emal first

I will address a few questions. As you all know anything with keys can become a problem if they are misplaced or lost. If the cabinet is a wall mount, and the keys are lost you cant get into the machine with out taking it completely out of the cabinet. That is the reason for the hole. Also Ive been sold plastic keys if they break you are in trouble untill you replace the lock or rectify the situation. We cut these cabinets out in sets so it is easier to do them all the same.
    Idea for loud ball problems. The thick shelf liner or tool drawer liner works great in the bottom of the cabinet to reduce noise. I think a roll costs like 2.50 and will do alot of cabinets, and you can use the extra in any drawer, so you arent buying something you cant use.
    If you want to get a cabinet a little faster try ordering it ready to stain or paint. I get alot of special orders and they take extra time and cost more. Also if you do have any problems please call or write me first. Please also try to add any additional information to your paypal invoice. Additional emails sometimes get lost or misplaced. Thanks so much to the many customers who enjoy my cabinets and appreciate the products.

email bbricemobile@yahoo.com

www.pachinkocabinets.net
    775 754 6335
    Last edited by ebayb840; 09-25-2006 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

25. The following 11 users say "Thanks" to ebayb840

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thank you Brenda for communicating directly with the members of PachiTalk. We do very much appreciate the update!

You also might find it easier on you, instead of responding to multiple emails, to simply post something here as quite a few of those emails could be addressed in one posting.

Now if you want to drop all those ebay listing fees and sell your cabinets on our auction site, I'm sure everyone will benefit!

27. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I would love to seen Brenda selling some of these cabinets on PachiTalk! I am ready to order my next one.
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

29. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to H20Dreams

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thumbs up Re: Got My Pachinko Cabinets.NET - What A BIG Joke!

We need some pictures, you should have quite a display now!!!!!
    Greetings from Nevada!!!!!

31. The following user says "Thanks" to ebayb840

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Brenda,

I haven't received the replacement legs for the cabinet that I got from you yet. Are they on the way?

Thanks,
    Steve Smith

33. The following user says "Thanks" to gorgo35

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast