Thread: Street Cats Help...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Street Cats Help...

I think Street Cats has died on me!!! The machine had been off for about 2 weeks and when I plugged it in it had an E-8 error. I did a major reset, and since family was here, I set it on level 6. Between myself and family, (after I started keeping track) we have put in 4,320 tokens in. After putting in 300 tokens we have been getting around 60 tokens back with 3-4 replays, but NO BB or RB. This has NEVER, EVER happened before. I have set the odds to 1 before and the longest dry spell was 120 spins. This is the loosest machine I have ever owned, on level 6 I will fill the hopper up with 1000 tokens and I can empty it before I use up the 500 tokens I have in my cup. It is a type A machine, and from what I gather from Gaku's site, Type A machines don't have a fever or chance round.

Is it just a fluke? Or should I try resetting it again? Thanks for any and all comments...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Street Cats Help...

It's paid out too much before and now its evening out the odds. you could try reseting that may help
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

My aunt just hit the BB 3 street cats. started doing its own thing with music and lights, everyone in awe. first spin nets 15 it spits 15 tokens out since there are already 50 credit, after it spit out the 15, it went into an E-7 error code???? no soft reset on machine so had to do a full reset, which she lost her BB. I checked the hopper, still filled to the brim with tokens. chucked in 50 tokens and hit the payout button, hopper shot out all 50 with no problems. any other ideas?

Btw. what is an E-8 and E-7 error codes? did a search and only found HE, CR, etc... and E1-E4 codes but no 7 or 8....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

have you checked to see if there is a switch on the door near the lock? you just may be missing a part off the lock (if it was changed) that activates the soft reset. you could replace it with a pushbutton.(this is assuming it had a soft reset originally)

Thanks
    Thanks Received

it's spitting out the tokens pretty fast with 15 at a time, maybe too many tokens in the hopper, the weight of the tokens could have put pressure on one right above the hopper wheel and caused the jam.

I've had that happen sometimes too and nothing really was wrong.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by birdbrain
    have you checked to see if there is a switch on the door near the lock? you just may be missing a part off the lock (if it was changed) that activates the soft reset. you could replace it with a pushbutton.(this is assuming it had a soft reset originally)
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh now we are getting somewhere. there are two buttons on the power supply one changes the odds when the key is turned on, and the other button does nothing. the one that changes the odds does nothing when the key is turned off... will check the door lock, looks like the lock has been "vandalized so to speak, and I got a non cut car key that fits it. but there are no wires going to it however their are two solder mounds there. I've had this machine for a few months and never noticed it before....

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    it's spitting out the tokens pretty fast with 15 at a time, maybe too many tokens in the hopper, the weight of the tokens could have put pressure on one right above the hopper wheel and caused the jam.

I've had that happen sometimes too and nothing really was wrong.
    ok, thanks Lucky
    Last edited by scooby_doo_m2002; 07-27-2006 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost