Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SpinLuck Competition tales

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SpinLuck Competition tales

I remember that video...

Gawd... it drove me nuts just to watch it the first time. I found myself shouting at the screen... but Willie STILL wouldn't listen to me.

OH MY... you don't suppose... could it have been THAT was the one time that machine was going to give the 7777?
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for that Tony - how many videos have you got on there? It was great to see Arby and his tatoo parlour.
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by logicprobe
    I remember that video...

Gawd... it drove me nuts just to watch it the first time. I found myself shouting at the screen... but Willie STILL wouldn't listen to me.
    I'm hard headed like that logicprobe.

OH MY... you don't suppose... could it have been THAT was the one time that machine was going to give the 7777?
    Don't even THINK like that, it ain't funny!!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Thanks for that Tony - how many videos have you got on there? It was great to see Arby and his tatoo parlour.
    As of this post, I have 26 videos up there. Two of them were too long, so I need to edit them a bit.

Most of them were originaly posted on Putfile, but the majority of them have been deleted for one reason or another. That means most of the links in the museum are no good. I'll put the new links from YOUTUBE up in the museum when I finish uploading them.

In the meantime, most of the links are in my journal here.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

5. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tony, Thank you so much for all your time and hard work to post videos for the rest of us to kick back and enjoy. So far, I enjoy watching the videos more than watching TV!!!! Wife says the computer room is starting to look like the living room. got my ibc cream soda, my chips and dip and having a ball. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I remember that video...

I know what you mean, LP! You should have heard Willie this morning. I was talking to him on the phone when he checked the link. He was laughing, calling himself a dummy, and saying how embarassed he was just watching it.

But remember, at that time, I hadn't put 100 tokens in it, so I didn't understand the play, and it was Willies first time playing it.

But did he learn in a hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    Tony, Thank you so much for all your time and hard work to post videos for the rest of us to kick back and enjoy. So far, I enjoy watching the videos more than watching TV!!!! Wife says the computer room is starting to look like the living room. got my ibc cream soda, my chips and dip and having a ball. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks Mike! I need to get busy editing a bunch of them and getting them uploaded.

Unlike putfile, the Baseball has been viewed the most, 1,343 times since I put it up July 16th!

I like that site, and I once again thank Azlew for pointing me to it!
    Last edited by Tony Junior; 08-02-2006 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

8. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    .....Unlike putfile, the Baseball has been viewed the most, 1,343 times since I put it up July 16th!

I like that site, and I once again thank Azlew for pointing me to it!

No problem Tony. I keep looking for more sites (just in case).

I love your videos also Tony

Hopefully we will have a video of either Wilie or da Eddie hitting that 7777 sometime in the future?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok, I've spent the ENTIRE afternoon practicing eye shooting the SL symbol on the Spin Luck, here is what I discovered: I can hit the symbol about 90% of the time on the right reel. (far less on the other two) BUT, after playing it for about 5 hours I only had 1 future game and one Big Bonus on it in that time frame. I think I honestly hit more futures when I stop the reels left to right and not try to eye shoot the symbols. Bottom line, I'm not convinced that being able to eye shoot the SL symbols is an advantage. The machine is only going to hit when it is ready. If I'm not mistaken, Eddie has said something along these lines as well.
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter Pilot
    ..... The machine is only going to hit when it is ready. If I'm not mistaken, ....
    Yep while you and da Eddie are beating yourselves up trying to hit the elusive 7777 , someone will visit someone that has a SPIN LUCK stuck in the corner of their garage or basement etc, and they will plug it in and hit a SPIN LUCK right away with their first 3 tokens played and then spin and hit the 7777.

I just hope to god that they have a video camera setup accidently to record it and also provide the pics that are needed for evidence.

EDDIE : THE TIME IS NOW!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I pray that you are wrong about that Azlew, but deep down, I bet you're right. Even knowing that you are probably right, I'm not going to stop trying.

I will have to give it a rest until Friday at about 8:30 pm, because I won't be home today and work until midnight or later tonight, then work 12 hours tomorrow. That doesn't leave much time in the next 36 hours to play it. I hate this time of week only because I feel as though I'm going through withdraw when I don't have time to turn the machine on.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WILLIE!!!!!

what kind of defeatest attitude is that..WORK!!!! who needs work you are at the point where you can make spinluck/pachitalk history!!!!

No eating Sleeping, working until you get the job done mister!!!!

oh by the way did i mention no pressure..

kidding of course....

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Willie, I agree with Sid!

Why work when it only makes you tired and keeps you away from your Spin Luck?!

Oh, money to live on. Nevermind.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

TJ!!!!

what are you doing...
    Money to live on.?????

he will be able to Live on the glory and fame that his accomplishment will bring him..

the sponsors will start rolling in......

Michael Jordan, Tiger woods, Willie..

you'll be among giants willie..

GO for the FAME!!!!!
    GO for the GLORY!!!!

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tell you what, Sid. If Willie thought he would meet Tiger Woods, he'd probably NEVER go to work!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Tiger Woods?????????? Who is that?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

What.....tigers live in the woods?
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

thats what I was thinking john when I typed that comment!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by scooby_doo_m2002
    Tiger Woods?????????? Who is that?
    He is the kid that broke up the "good ol' boys club" a few years ago Golf as it was known in the good ol' days will never be the same again

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter Pilot

I will have to give it a rest until Friday at about 8:30 pm, because I won't be home today and work until midnight or later tonight, then work 12 hours tomorrow. That doesn't leave much time in the next 36 hours to play it. I hate this time of week only because I feel as though I'm going through withdraw when I don't have time to turn the machine on.

Sounds good to me because I havent been at the machine since Mon. I thought I lost the time advantage to you!
    I will be at it again tonight... I think its true that getting the 7777 is a random event with high odds, First you have to get a SL then you have to hope it lands on the 7777 . The more you can get the symbols the more SLs you can get and the more chances of getting the 7777. It does get frustraiting hitting all of those SL symbols and having the lights on the right go up and down teasing to give no SLs. I cant imagine the cost in parlors just trying to get SLs much less going for 7777. I am not playing the machine for anything but SLs dont care about bonuses or credits won etc I just need to keep that Big Wheel spinning to get the 7777
    I bet hitting the 7777 is about at the same odds as my Vegas machine .hitting its jackpot is something around 265 thousand to 1.( IF you really want the exact figure I can post it later). I and Dahlia and our friends have played it much more then all of my Pachislos combined since Dec and no one has hit the 3 Wilds or top jackpot. So you can see what were in for with the 7777s The only thing is I am Obsessive and will not stop untill I get it! Its going to be a Red Bull night.
    Led Zepplin

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I've been playing my SL a lot since I got it in February, and the most I've ever hit is 333 in one spin. I had a similar run to Eddie's, where I eventually banked 2001 (plus numerous other BBs), but no large single numbers.
    Star Wars, Spin Luck#749. Jet Set Radio, Space Shuttle Pinball & Monolopy quiz machine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast