Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: SpinLuck Competition tales

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default SpinLuck Competition tales

I had about 10mins to play SL last night as the machine is at my place and I spend 99% of the time at Dahlias. I want to get to it more now that there is some real competition. Anyway in that 10 mins I got 5 Spinlucks saved and played untill I had a 6thSL when I spun the wheel I got in this order 333,333,333
    200,200,100 then after the last wheel spin with the 100 the very next spin was a bonus game followed by 2 spins then another bonus game. I couldnt see all of the credits built because I was getting called to leave and had to turn the machine off with all of the credits and bonus games ready to be played out. What timming and all in 10 mins. I think you guys put the jinx on me if only I had the time I wonder what I would have had? I had to reset the machine to stop the noise as it was late and its to loud for the apt building at that time. What a time for an emegancy call!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to get back and try again for the 7777 Watch out Willie.
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: SpinLuck Competition tales

i think Eddie is trying to hustle us into losing our money
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

As far as the 7777 goes... two words... Photographic Evidence.

There's no way we could give away the grand prize without it.

I guess until then, my 1333 on two spins holds the record.

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...highlight=1333
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

4. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to logicprobe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pics of the 7777 are a must! I better remember to take my cam with me from Dahlias apt!
    Led Zepplin

6. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    .... Anyway in that 10 mins I got 5 Spinlucks saved and played untill I had a 6thSL when I spun the wheel I got in this order 333,333,333
    200,200,100 then after the last wheel spin with the 100 the very next spin was a bonus game followed by 2 spins then another bonus game. I couldnt see all of the credits built because I was getting called to leave and had to turn the machine off with all of the credits and bonus games ready to be played out. What timming and all in 10 mins. ......
    WOW your play in only 10 minutes puts all of ours to shame!!!

Be sure to take a video camera with you also as we would love to see you in a 10 minute video doing what you did (in only10 minutes) and a non edited video will prove that you indeed are the SPIN LUCK KING!!!

I know I for one look forward to hearing and seeing more of your expert play

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by azlew
    WOW your play in only 10 minutes puts all of ours to shame!!!

Be sure to take a video camera with you also as we would love to see you in a 10 minute video doing what you did (in only10 minutes) and a non edited video will prove that you indeed are the SPIN LUCK KING!!!

I know I for one look forward to hearing and seeing more of your expert play
    Dont know if its expert play or not but I was just playing waiting for a call so not to into it, but I hit the 5 banked SLs in the first 7 mins. then I thought to see how long it would take to hit the 6th and I got it about a min later!
    Once I got it I just spun the wheel knowing that I had to leave and just wanted to see if I might get the 7777. It seems easier to hit the SL by hittng the SL symbol on the 3rd reel first. Or when nothing is hitting I change up the reel stopping order which usually causes the reel lights to flicker.( Maybe changing a sequence?) then Stopping the SL symbol on either the center reel or 3rd reel first. A point I brought up on another thread awhile ago it also seems easier to get the SL when the tokens credits are around 11 or less! Just coincidence? I have also noticed that once you have one SL banked the others seem to come much quicker!
    Led Zepplin

9. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

It definately sounds like your machine is defective and since you will soon tire of the endless wins, you had better sell that machine to me before the word gets out.
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dont know if its expert play or not but I was just playing waiting for a call so not to into it, but I hit the 5 banked SLs in the first 7 mins. then I thought to see how long it would take to hit the 6th and I got it about a min later!!
    Thats incredible. Congratulations!! I think you need to made a run to Japan as I doubt they have seen anyone that good there. Imagine the money ...I mean tokens........

By the way I bet every thing (all the pachitalk.com money I have) I could on you in the competition!! So get busy!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Cant get to it untill tomorrow as I am trapped at Dahlias apt! So willie will have the time advantage over me.

As for being not into it wass because I was only going to be home for about 15mins so I just started playing the 50 credits that I had left in it. I didnt think I would get anything in that time frame and boom never hit anything like that before. You have no idea how much I wanted to stay and play it all through. Just my luck.
    Led Zepplin

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

WOW Eddie, what a run you had there!!! After reading your post, I have to ask....did you RESET the machine, like you say in the post, or did you just turn it off, so you can play the spins out later??
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I reset it because I didnt want to play where I left off. I like to do things from start to finish. I also like leaving the game room in order with 50 credits in all machines and all ready to play from scratch. Its a form of OCD I wouldnt be able to feel comfortable leaving it in any state but zero.
    Led Zepplin

16. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just thinking about all of the praises and must say this. Hitting the SL symbol is the only skill that I can do easily. As for it becomming a SL thats up to the machine as well as the sequence that I got by just hitting the spin button on the wheel. That is all random and there was no skill involved. I just got lucky in a very short order. Lets see what it does when I play it tonight.
    Led Zepplin

18. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think you need to take the spin luck over to your lady friend's house, that way you can play it more...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I was just thinking about all of the praises and must say this. Hitting the SL symbol is the only skill that I can do easily. As for it becomming a SL thats up to the machine as well as the sequence that I got by just hitting the spin button on the wheel. That is all random and there was no skill involved. I just got lucky in a very short order. Lets see what it does when I play it tonight.
    Well you need to get "Lucky" fast as I have all my pachitalk.com what"ervers" bet on you. Oh by the way since this is a competition....don't reset the machine again until you hit the 7777.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

The tide has turned. I just got back to my place to add volume controls to the Sl and then played for 2 straight hours. I stopped the reels on the SL symbol 243 times I was keeping track and wrote down each one. In all of those SL symbols and 2 hours of play I only banked 2 SLs and spun for a 20 and 50. Hope things turn around soon the competition is heating up as I dont have the chance to play the machine as much somone else I know!
    Led Zepplin

22. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Thanks
    Thanks Received

...I stopped the reels on the SL symbol 243 times I was keeping track and wrote down each one. !
    You need to make a training video so that we can see what you are doing to get that many hits.

Anyway keep after it when you can as your competition I am sure is getting close!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Where are the hip boots??? I can't find them!!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you count Willie's run on my Spin Luck, he is way ahead at this point in time.

Remember, he won over 10,600 tokens, and was even playing from that bucket.
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

26. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Junior
    If you count Willie's run on my Spin Luck, he is way ahead at this point in time.

Remember, he won over 10,600 tokens, and was even playing from that bucket.
    While this may be true Tony, Eddie has one huge advantage over me....he can eye shoot the SL symbol, and I have not had ANY luck doing that at all!!!
    Proud owner of a TOMCAT AND a SPIN LUCK!!!!!.....And now, a Thunderbirds Pachinko!!! THANK YOU Pachitalk family!!!! I have been drawn over to the DARK SIDE!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Fighter Pilot
    While this may be true Tony, Eddie has one huge advantage over me....he can eye shoot the SL symbol, and I have not had ANY luck doing that at all!!!
    Nice try Willie but I think your a Pachi hustler! Hmmmmmmmmmmm who could they use to play you in a new movie?

I wont be able to get to Sl untill tomorrow after work so you have one more night of a headstart! AND DONT READ THE SL TIPS THREAD!
    Led Zepplin

29. The following user says "Thanks" to Eddie

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast