Thread: Bruce Lee - trying to tell me something

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Bruce Lee - trying to tell me something

I have just bought a Takao Bruce Lee pachinko and am very new to this weird and wonderful world!

Can someone tell me what it means
    • to have a '1' permanently showing at the back
    • for the balls always to drain from the feed hopper straight out of the back when I raise the 'claw'
    • for the top right hand lights at the front to be out
    I have done a power-on whilst holding in one of the little buttons near the switch and it goes through some kind of test showing that the lights are connected and working.

I suspect that these symptoms are all related, and wonder what I have to do to set the machine up properly?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Bruce Lee - trying to tell me something

Welcome To Pachitalk Blippo

I have had the same problem with my TAKAO machine.

ERROR CODE 1..

heres some various fixes we tried but it hasnt worked on my machine maybe it will on yours..

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/show...ight=spiderman

Good Luck.. and if you do find an answer i'd love to hear about it..

Cheers
    Sid

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

ahh not a problem your prays have been answered
    answer to the balls rolling through are they appering in the ball tray at teh front or falling out of the back if they fall from the back then the ball dump is open and will need closing ignor the claw that should always be open the ball dump is leaver on the very right hand side of the machine at the back about a quater to half way down the machine that needs to ba moved to close the ball dump that will stop balls falling through and a reset after refilling th ehopper should cure the led error code

if the balls are collecting in the front tray the machine is caching up on payouts and you need to keep pouring balls through till it stops chuking them out and again after doing this refill the hopper and reset the code will go away

oh and

Welcome to the funny farm we call pachitalk where fun is the main part of the daily diet along with a side order of info on machanics electronics and a pudding of laughs with fellow people intrested in the same things
    Last edited by drcrippen324; 07-27-2006 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome to Pachitalk
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow you guys are fast!!

Resetting the ball dump lever made the '1' change to '0', the LH light went out and the machine now plays more as I think it should.

Most balls drain out at the back, some are returned to the shooter hopper and some to the lower winnings hopper (sorry if this isn't the right terminology). I guess I shall just have to be patient to see what happens when three symbols match or a ball goes down one of the four round side exits. Maybe it's curtains for that cat

Thanks both for your help. This is a great forum.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can safly open the glass and put a ball into each of the pockets to test them the ball coming out of th eback would be retained by the parlour as lost balls the ones coming out of the front are winnings and you wont see all the lights coming on till a fever/ bonus game when oyu mach all 3 simbles the lower tray at the front is just an overflow for th etop tray so when you win alot they dont all fall over the floor

Glad your problem was cured

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Oh no! I just went back to the machine and it refuses to shoot balls any more

Tried switching off and on. Tried the reset button. Have I done something wrong?

Don't know whether this is relevant, but I did notice a very faint 'click-click' noise every five seconds or so before I left the machine. Maybe it's jammed? The display at the back still reads '0'.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok 2 things to try first is to make sure that your hand is making comleate contackt with the shooter handel as they are designed not to work if you arnt holding the handel with most of your hand as it stops cheating in the parlours

next thing is to look at the back and there will be a dongle it is at the bottom right hand side of th emachine looks like a old paralell printer conection with no wire attached to it pull it out and re seat it then turn machine off and then back on this shoud cure your problem the dongle not being in properly will stop it shooting balls

the tick tick is the claw on the start pocket (the center one) opening and closing and is not a problem

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can also open the glass by turning the key to the left, then look for a release latch for the bottom part, press this and the bottom part of the door will open, you can check for any jamming problems or loose connections.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

If you hadn't told me about that anti-cheat feature, drcrippen324, I would have thought I was going nuts. What's happening is that the balls fire only if I bring my LEFT hand near to the machine whilst holding the knob with my right hand. Some kind of proximity detector isn't working properly? I re-seated the dongle and it made no difference.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

theres no proximaty sensor it works on an earth loop from one part of the shooter knob to the other some have a ring at the back of th eshooter some are the shooter itself and uses your hand to compleat the earth loop try with your left hand for some reason your right may not be conducting properly but you have at least got an idea of whats up now

12. The following user says "Thanks" to drcrippen324

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well whatever was going on yesterday, the machine is playing normally today. Thanks for your help.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

no problems glad to be of service