Thread: Dekainca by Ginza - amazing!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Dekainca by Ginza - amazing!

OK, now I finally hit it big. After a couple paltry (but still very exciting) Regular Bonuses over the past couple weeks, tonight I lead up to a Big Bonus.

It's hard to describe how enthralled I am, I'm still in the middle of it, after 4 Fever Rounds. The big eye lights up, the light show changes yet again. Different music, wierd but mesmerizing effects. The Rolling Drum dancing and lighting all over the place. Amazing! It kept coming up with new things to show me, new teases and new ways to lead into a win. Best pachinko I've owned yet. Great, great stereo audio (makes me want to put a decent pair of full range speakers in this puppy). It teases supreme too (reminds me of my King Camel Pachislo). Along with the vortex, I can't say enough good things about this machine. It's hard to describe just how mesmerizing this non -LCD pachinko machine is. Whomever programmed the coordination between lights, sounds and music (and human and animal voice effects) did an amazing, amazing job. The different actions of the "drum" reel, are simply cool. That someone could acheive this with a single reel and 6 large LCD numbers (well, and a vortex), simply amazes me.

And if you let your ball tray fill up too full, a polite little Japanese lady's voice tells you very clearly to empty your tray (or something like that).

I had some weird alarm sounding noises as well. With all that was going on, it was hard to tell if that was part of the Reach or the Bonus Round, or an actual error!

Love this machine.:sigh1: Would love to review it for the museum.
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

2. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to websherpa

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Dekainca by Ginza - amazing!

If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

4. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to dishpan