Thread: Hello, and a quick request for help!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Hello, and a quick request for help!

First of all, hello! Monday night I got my first ever Pachislo (don't laugh it's a Gold X!)

Anyway, there are a couple of things that I noticed that I wondered if anyone here could help me with...

1) the right-most and centre red led's on the top row of my reels are not working. It's not really a killer as I haven't seen any of them light under normal use but I'd like it all working for completeness - is it easy to get at the led's and replace them? I see there was a guide for removing the reels but the link to view the full size was broken Does anyone know the rating of the led's? The normal lamps seem ok thankfully.

2) There is no music at all when playing - just sound effects. The video on pachislodb shows the Gold X playing music all the time...?

3) the top row of red led's don't light until something special like a win happens, but again, the video on pachislodb shows it doing a "sweep" sequence all the time... why is mine different?

Is there a manual, schematics or translation of all the text used anywhere? If not, I can get one sorted in a few days as where I work has an export department with Japanese and Chinese speakers

Cheers

Neil
    http://www.hencam.co.uk - for when you *really* want to watch 4 hens on the Internet, 24/7!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Hello, and a quick request for help!

the reel LEDs are really easy to replace on most machines.

the video you saw of the machine was probably a video of it when it was in a bonus round so it would be normal that music is not playing all the time

the top lights probably dont light up until you get into a bonus round

*i dont have this machine so i could be wrong but im 99.9% sure the info above is correct. the video you saw must be of when the machine was in a bonus round.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to RKnarr01

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Congrats on your first of many and such a versatile machine too if you do a serch on million god wich is another of the gold x series then you will find a milion and one uses for it not just a pachislo

Welcome to the funny farm we call pachitalk where fun is the main part of the daily diet along with a side order of info on machanics electronics and a pudding of laughs with fellow people intrested in the same things
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Smile Re: Hello, and a quick request for help!

The lights on the front don't light up till bonus round, same with music.

if you need to replace reel bulbs you must take off the clear gold cover first and unplug the reel wiring.

you can get the top light to light all the time by switching the 2 connectors on the top inside of the door in the last picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by RKnarr01
    the reel LEDs are really easy to replace on most machines.

*i dont have this machine so i could be wrong but im 99.9% sure the info above is correct. the video you saw must be of when the machine was in a bonus round.
    Thanks so much for that - it's put my mind at ease - I was really worried that I'd bought a knackered one that had lots of things wrong with it! Certainly sounds like the vid is of it in bonus mode as the player wins constantly and I've only won once so far (15 tokens lol!)

Do you know if there is info on taking the reels out - step by step even simpler than the one here http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2483 or if the full-size images have been relocated as the link is broken?

Many thanks!

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    Congrats on your first of many and such a versatile machine too if you do a serch on million god wich is another of the gold x series then you will find a milion and one uses for it not just a pachislo
    Lol yeah... let me tell you, if you had a list of stuff that you wished you hadn't seen about something you had just bought, those threads about Millennium God would be top

Lucky I have a sense of humour!

Neil
    Last edited by shandyboy; 07-19-2006 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by drcrippen324
    ...there's even a religion based on them...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Do not adhear to what these heathens spew about The Holy Trinity you have been blessed my son. Saint Lucky Dog has even taken you in his favor and has led you to actually bear witness to the insides of MillionGOD You may be the chosen one!

WELCOME TO THE SHOW!
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thus ends another sermon by Rev. Ed Ignatowski , resident god worshiper who has yet to make the contribution to the gods to attain these blessed machines ......
    Jeff

10. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to alstonj1

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie
    Do not adhear to what these heathens spew about The Holy Trinity you have been blessed my son. Saint Lucky Dog has even taken you in his favor and has led you to actually bear witness to the insides of MillionGOD You may be the chosen one!

WELCOME TO THE SHOW!
    I have seen the blessed (LED) light!!!

Took off the reel, unclipped the light assembly and tested the led's with my meter, AND THEY ALL WORKED!

Plugged it all back in and everything works fine now so it must have been a loose connector possibly.

But I like to think of it as a small Million God miracle

Neil

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Neil!

Yes, you obviously do have a sense of humor!
    Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Welcome Neil!!

I like the hen house..

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."