Thread: I Need Tekken Help Please!!!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default I Need Tekken Help Please!!!

Well the Tekken arrived yesterday and my husband was thrilled with it but I do have some questions. All that came with it was a manual showing how to get it started up, nothing about how to play it. After playing it for a very long time, he never hit a bonus round. When he presses the middle stop button it always lands on replay. Is this normal? All he has gotten is 3 bells, 3 replays and 3 watermelons. We think we have set the machine at 6 for the easiest play. Is it supposed to be this hard to get a bonus round? At this rate, it will become very boring very quickly I'm afraid. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: I Need Tekken Help Please!!!

Check my member page here or...

Temporarily, go to youtube.com and search for BudgeRahe for videos. Until I get the links set up in the museum

3. The following user says "Thanks" to Tony Junior

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by taco
    Well the Tekken arrived yesterday and my husband was thrilled with it but I do have some questions. All that came with it was a manual showing how to get it started up, nothing about how to play it. After playing it for a very long time, he never hit a bonus round. When he presses the middle stop button it always lands on replay. Is this normal? All he has gotten is 3 bells, 3 replays and 3 watermelons. We think we have set the machine at 6 for the easiest play. Is it supposed to be this hard to get a bonus round? At this rate, it will become very boring very quickly I'm afraid. Any help would be appreciated.

I found that when I got my first Tekken it took a day before I had a bonus round. I found that when I set it to 4 for playing I was getting bonus rounds more frequent. Also the character has alot to do with the action you see on the screen. The female has the most visual on the screen. For example if you see a swan in the background in the pond you are about to hit a chance mode and a big bonus. As for the bells and replay this machine does give this out frequent. As for the watermelons on mine it is very rare that I hit it. My suggestion to you and your husband is keep playing it and look for all the clues in the background, I'm sure that when this machine comes out of it's dry spell you will enjoy it even more.
    Neo Planet, Moo Moo Paradise, Tekken, Tatsuji, Babel, Hanabi, O Hanabi, Popeye
    Sea Story (Pachinko)

HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOY$ , ,WINS
    Never thought a Pachinko would happen

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for the info. He finally hit a small bonus round with the bowling. He got a strike and it said you win. Then the female was on the screen with the word winner and it stayed that way for quite awhile even though he was still playing. Finally it went back to the video. Does yours do that also?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

When the screen shows that YOU WIN it will stay on untill he hits the binus round. Sometimes it is only a few tries but other times it could take upto 100 tokens before you hit the bonus round. I'm sure that he will enjoy it as time goes on. If you watch the screen you will start to know what is coming up, the swan for example you know that you will be going to a chance mode in the temple, great graphics at this point. Enjoy.
    Neo Planet, Moo Moo Paradise, Tekken, Tatsuji, Babel, Hanabi, O Hanabi, Popeye
    Sea Story (Pachinko)

HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOY$ , ,WINS
    Never thought a Pachinko would happen

7. The following user says "Thanks" to visthis

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Give it time. Pachis don't give you bonus frequently, even on the highest payout rate. Sometimes you have to go through a dry spell.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I had to play my machine for an hour or so solid before hitting a bonus round...