Thread: The God Who walks on Earth

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default The God Who walks on Earth

Well after i looked through the clasifydes as i had a little money to spare i decided on a nail setting tool set and a few other items from Arby (the pachinko god who walks the earth) and i dont say this lightly after reciving the items off him only 3 days after i orderd them all th way from the USA to the UK the postage was only £9 stp wich is almost what it would cost to send the same here inland and the packaging well i couldent belive it i have read and seen all the threads you guys have posted about his machine packaging but it is also extended yo his smaller items i opened the priority mail bag to find 2 envalopes that were taped acoss every side it took me 10 mins and a sharp knife to ge tin all was good the nail tool set hadent even moved out of where it rests in the material case WOW it was as if Arby was just down the street and had dropped it through the door when he passed by

So people dont be afraid to order out of the clasifyeds as the states is only a couple of days away postage wise
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

2. The following 5 users say "Thanks" to drcrippen324