Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Golden Pocket Pachislo Dealer

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Golden Pocket Pachislo Dealer

http://shop.vendio.com/rmak124/item/...717/index.html

what they gonna do stick a model tom cat to the top of a million god and a sticker of tom cruise on the belly glass
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    False advertising anyway you look at it, they should fefund your money and pick the machine up.
    Absolutely! Good advice, LD.

And it's possible they may not want to spend the $ on return shipping.

Sorry you didn't get what you wanted, and hope all works out for you.

Maybe someone in the future, searching for info about this dealer, will pick up this thread, and follow the advice given... a.k.a. RUN AWAY!!!

Another 5Star drop-ship gone wrong. The seller's complaint should be with THEM. But word of advice... don't wait for them to settle up together before the seller refunds YOUR money. The dog has bitten you once.
    logicprobe
    Retired - Living on a Wing and a prayer!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

call tag and refund or 44/70 twix the eyes , kaint trust anyone now days , durn whipper snapper liers, hope ya gits clean shut of this mess and don't lose yer moola
    These are my opinions and no body elses and you can't have them

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by luckydog
    False advertising anyway you look at it, they should fefund your money and pick the machine up.
    AND compensate you!

THIS PLACE ROCKS !

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Saga update:

The seller has not returned any of my emails. My PayPal dispute resolution was denied because I did not buy through ebay. My PayPal credit card will give me a full refund of the purchase price *after* I ship it back to the seller. They just need the tracking number so they can confirm that the package was delivered back to the seller. I have filed an internet fraud claim with the FBI but expect absolutely nothing to happen with that since they have much bigger fish to fry than my little $265 claim. Since this seller is on Ebay, I will be sending the Ebay president an email about this and see what she says..

Since it will cost me 60 to 80 dollars to ship it back, I may just keep it and try to sell it locally for around $200.

I've ordered more items from the same seller recently, but have not had any emails about them. By ordering, I mean I placed the order on their web site, but you have to go to paypal to pay them. I didn't pay them and was surprised that they haven't email bombed me about their payment.

Hmmm, email bomb sounds like it would be fun. I think I'll look for a command line driven mailer that I can put in a looping batch file and send em a few thousand emails....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry to hear about the f'd transaction. Give them pachi hell!
    There's no need to fear....
    Pachislo: Speed Racer, King Camel, Beast Sapp, Sindbad Adventure, Death Valley.Pachinko: Popeye, Fever Kagetu, Fever Circus, Spiderman Neo American: Red,White,& Blue Deluxe

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Saga update...

PayPal was of absolutely no help whatsoever in resolving this problem, but my PayPal credit card company would have refunded me the money that was charged to my card. However, they would not pay for the shipping back (around $90 as it turned out) so I decided to keep the machine. I still haven't taken it out of the box and will probably try to sell it locally.

These people will not answer their email and do not have any phones associated with them that I could find. I've registered a complaint with the company that hosts their web site and also with the FBI/Internet fraud agency but don't expect anything from that. I did inform the company via email about the FBI complaint, complete with the case numbers and etc but still did not hear from them.

If you go on this web site and put things in your basket, they will tell you that you need to go into PayPal to actually pay for the items. I have done that, added items and never paid for them and they still do not send me email...

BAD BAD BAD company!!!!
    Sinbad Adventure-King Camel-Savanna Park-King Wild (juou)-Babel-Mephisto-Welcome to Las Vegas-Street Fighter 2-Super BlackJack-Las Vegas

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry you got burned...at least you didn't buy a car...that is exactly what happened to a friend of mine...that was a 3rd degree burn!!!
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Talking Re: Golden Pocket Pachislo Dealer

Saga update...Should be the last.

Will wonders never cease. Almost a year after I filed a complaint/claim with PayPal about this vendor screwing me, they sent an email saying that my claim had been resolved and that the vendor had refunded my entire $265. This is after they ruled that my "Case does not meet filing guidelines."

Even stranger is that (according to the Resolution Center - Claim Details) the seller re-opened the claim and then paid it the same day. Maybe fileing a claim with the FBI/Internet fraud agency nudged the vendor to re-open. But after a year? Wierd! But, I'll take it!

Rory
    Sinbad Adventure-King Camel-Savanna Park-King Wild (juou)-Babel-Mephisto-Welcome to Las Vegas-Street Fighter 2-Super BlackJack-Las Vegas

10. The following 4 users say "Thanks" to rbinkerd

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Wow, 1 year later...that is crazy. Did you ever sell the machine locally?
    Youngjedi

Thanks
    Thanks Received

No, I still have it but it has a very loud growl in the speakers. I'll try a volume control, but not holding much hope for a fix with that. Then maybe a local sale or giveaway for parts. Maybe the upper and lower glass would fit another low end slot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2