Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: pachislot777 - Anyone?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachislot777 - Anyone?

Yes, I sent him an email today as soon as I found out. I don't expect a reply until tomorrow my time.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good luck to you, I hope it is not too late to remedy this situation.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

DGI is good people. I would have no worries.
    Like Tulsa said, Chris is a stand up guy and will make it right.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Yes, it will be interesting to know why they were split into two shipments.

If I have to pay the unexpected fees, then so be it, however, only one set of fees at $270AUD and not two lots of charges.

My other option is refusing delivery and doing a charge back on paypal.

What annoys me the most is that I misjudged what the best deal was, I had a vendor who wanted to ship me the machines direct from Japan. I decided to go with Chris and his company because of their good reputation.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, I expected to find a reply from Chris this morning, however, nothing!

Seems he is not interested in my problem, so much for being a stand up guy!

I will leave him negative feedback and do a charge back with paypal.

Unless, if anyone who can contact him does so and he replies to me within the hour?

What a nightmare and a very expensive one at that, I will have 1000 tokens, two transformers, an auto stop, lighting, cabinet etc and no machines.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, it looks like I am on my own with this.

The shipping company doesn't care, nobody here cares and pachislot777 doesn't care, I have commenced a dispute with paypal as they might care?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

While I sympathize with your issue, I really don't think it is fair to say that we don't care. You made a specific demand today, and that was to be contacted within an hour. Pretty unreasonable in my opinion, but I still wish you luck in resolving this issue by whatever means you can.
    Dawn

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I told Chris about this twenty four hours or longer ago without a reply. To wait an extra hour after telling him what I would do is reasonable.

What is unreasonable is that Chris is ignoring the issue.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

you can't expect anyone to respond to emails that quickly.

he may be out of town or hasn't checked his emails.

you should have asked for a total quote for the machines to your door.

try being a little more patient and this may all work out for you.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

10. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I agree, Lucky.

oldsalt, you seem to be overreacting with this. This vendor has taken care of people in the past, and will likely take care of you, too. Give him some time and a chance to react before coming on the board and putting him down.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I don't have too much time to bugga around, they tell me the items will be here early next week and I have to pay them (carriers) $550.00.

By the way, I did ask for a quote for delivery and I expected to be given all the charges.

Urgent problem requires an urgent response.

He does have access to emails as he sent me totally irrelevant info.

The shipping mob tell me Chris paid $177 per item and that leaves $220 for packing.

Total in freight is looking like being around $1,200.00, you think that's cool when the quote was just under $600.00?

And, I just received about 6 emails from Chris with each one the same telling me who the shipping company is. None of my concerns were addressed or even mentioned!

Why you may ask is this bloke wingeing on this forum, well, it was here where I read about how good Chris was and it was your recommendations that influenced me.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Dear Oldsalt

As a fellow member who is out of the loop as far as Pachi dealers etc are involved. I can only say that every effort is given to offer genuine and honest reviews regarding dealers etc by this forum.

However, it is up to us to make a final decision as to who we buy from and the reasons we buy from them.

We are at a disadvantage due to our locations this is something we have to deal with. We will always pay extra shipping etc etc.

I suggest a calmer approach to your problem international transactions are never easy especially with Customs involved

May i suggest you call Chris regarding your problem perhaps something can be done this way.

as for this Forum

we like people participating in this forum and the threads, yes it is here and it offers a wealth of information. it is up to us how we use it.

Bottom line my friend,

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt
    I misjudged what the best deal was

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt View Post
    Why you may ask is this bloke wingeing on this forum, well, it was here where I read about how good Chris was and it was your recommendations that influenced me.
    You're blaming this forum because you didn't do your homework... You're blaming this forum because you didn't get competitive bids from other vendors in the States to verify how much actual shipping, duty and import fees would be from the US to Australia. You're blaming this forum for your lack of due diligence where your own money is concerned?

I'm fairly certain, no where in the site description, header, footer, meta keywords or anywhere else you may possibly find a description of this site, you will ever see, "PachiTalk, a pachislo and pachinko and international shipping forum".

I'd love to say I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with this deal but considering the fact you are attempting to place the blame for your personal dealings and perceived injustice squarely at the feet of anyone but yourself. I'm apathetic at this point.

Sir, this forum is not responsible for your personal actions or lack thereof. Nor do I recall offering the service or you paying me to allow this forum to assume responsibility for your actions or lack thereof.

I do not know you, I know of you and what pictures you have shared. You appear to be someone who has achieved nicely or at the least a comfortable life for yourself, which would a beg a modicum of intelligence. I would offer that you not begin to allow the irrational thought process that made the above quote into your life, it will not serve you well.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by oldsalt View Post
    I don't have too much time to bugga around, they tell me the items will be here early next week and I have to pay them (carriers) $550.00.

Urgent problem requires an urgent response.
    So let me get this straight.
    You give Chris 24 hours or so to get back to you, for items that are arriving next week.
    Yep that deserves a paypal dispute to be initiated right away.

1) if you expect Chris to read your posts here, and call you, don't. He doesn't log in every day looking for issues he has to resolve.
    2) Did you not stop to think that maybe he has to contact the shipper himself and is waiting to hear back from them so that he can actually give you an answer other than "I don't know"?
    3) Did you discuss with them who was to pay for the import taxes and duty fees etc? Not many vendors deal with shipping overseas to customers, and quite often the customer has to pay these.

You need to give him a chance to make it right. And yes you are being unreasonable to expect instant results.
    It is also unreasonable to expect any of us to call him for you. What do you want us to say? "Hey Chris, Old Salt is having a problem, better give him a call?" His reply (as would be most anyone's reply) would be, "who the hell is Old Salt? and what is his number?"
    How about YOU giving him a call, they will take your name and number and call you back on their dime.
    We don't work for the Pachi vendors, we are just a group of individuals trying to enjoy our machines to their fullest.

Your machines don't arrive till next week, sounds to me that you have some time yet and can most likely post one less complaint here and use that few minutes to pick up the phone.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

oldsalt, this forum is to help people with their machines and also give very helpful information about many other things in life. this is a free site and you should be very thankful that it is here and you can benefit from the vast amount of information it contains. Tulsa spends endless hours on this site for the benefit of others. He does not get paid for doing this. It is something he loves and it shows through this forum. i have benefited tremendously from this forum and so have many others. you cannot blame this forum for your mistakes. this forum give you different opinions and you take from it and make your own decisions (good or bad). i think you should really try to give the seller a little more time to make things right. by requesting him to respond within 24 hours is very unreasonable. I am sure you are not happy with the situation but the way you are going about it will probably not be beneficial to you or the vendor. As a newbie on this site I would like to welcome you to this forum and hope you will get more beneficial information and enjoyment from this site as many others have done.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Please Delete Me From This Site.

For You Information Your Good Mate Chris Has Again Failed To Reply To Me, I Have Been Ripped Off Big Time And All Of You Support It.

My Health Is Buggared Because Of Fighting Your War In Vietnam And All I Get From You Yanks Is Hassles.

You All Deserve Each Other.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Patience is a virtue!!!!!!!!

Everything is always better with a positive attitude.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Never let it be said that I'm not accommodating.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

20. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Tulsa

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well, oldsalt, I am sorry to see you leave in this manner. Hopefully things will work out for you. Maybe you'll even decide we aren't hassling or supporting either you or the vendor. We are merely here to discuss our hobby and attempt to enhance the enjoyment of that hobby. Good luck!

Maybe you'll even come back if you're taken care of? If so, I'm sure you'll be welcomed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2