Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Decainka by GINZA

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Decainka by GINZA

I was looking briefly at a modern pachinko with a single revolving reel and a vortex, I am told it's called Decainka by GINZA. It looked interesting but I passed it by because I didn't really want to spend more...

... but the more I think about it, I was thinking it would be a good non-LDC model (I am more interested in falling balls than videos).

Does anyone have or know about this model, or can tell me anything about the playability of GINZA pachinkos in general (I won't get a chance to look at the machine again for at least a week).

Thank you!
    Wayne ウェイン :rambo:
    ------------------------------------------------
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: Decainka by GINZA

If you're one of those psycho collecting type people, I would recommend buying any Ginza machine that you find since they release machines very sporadically (once a year or less) and in very small numbers. Oddly, they are one of the oldest companies in the biz.
    Player, not collector. ドルドル箱yo~~~!
    Check out my journal for translated pachinko guides and manuals.

3. The following user says "Thanks" to rupan777

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I only go psycho collecting once in a while, in threes.

So I have one more "modern" pachinko to go before I lay low for a while and I was hoping for a good non-lcd one. I can get the GINZA at a good price and it had a neat looking ball vortex in the centre (though I didn't play it yet) and a single large reel that spins above that. very dark black and red theme which looks ultra cool. I get a chance to play it before I buy it so that will be the acid test.

After the next pachi I lay low for a while, after 3 my SO begins to get antsy, so 3 is a lucky number for me.

I suppose that means I'm coming up to another round of pachislot purchases... there's that SJB I was offered for CDN$300.... hmmmm
    Hanabi Hyakkei | King Camel | Neo Pharoah Zetz | Sakura Pachinko | Nishijin Super Deluxe | New Sea Story | DecaInka | Bally E2000 | Gottlieb Centigrade37 | UK FRUIT MACHINES WANTED!

Stuey - The RADministrator MrGneiss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Well if you do end up getting it, please post pics, it sounds interesting.

"Blowing smoke rings at the moon."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Pics are coming as soon as I get a chance. I've been kept busy since it arrived building a large playhouse (for my son). My Pachislos live in my office, and my PAchinkos currently live in my workshop (undergoing retrofit of external power switches, hook up ground wire, add external volume controls, and clean).

I must say that so far Decainka is the most addictive machine, the sound is amazing (a man screams which is quite startling at first). I have not yet won a Fever Round, I'm anticipating quite an explosion of sound etc. I rather prefer this one to my video pachinkos, although they have their attraction too.

It's amazing watching the balls hit the central sewer (vortex) all flashing LEDs and roll around to get to one of the three holes that leads to the Start gate. And the animation and lighting of the central single reel is quite something.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

OH MY GAWD! THis machine is awesome!
    THe music is real catchy, the lights are cool, the center reel is constantly changing color and the guy yelling is kinda freaky at first but it plays beautifully.

I am gonna try and get some video by the end of the week. Just the attract mode is stunning. And it's sparkly all over.

I like the shooter tray design. The shooter tray and the overflow are one deep tray with an indented shelf at the top to feed the balls to the shooter. All one has to do is push balls a couple inches up into the shelf to keep shooting. No reaching into the lower tray to feed it. Much quicker that way.
    Here is a pic of it.

Attachment 2648

The sideways shooter knob is much easier on the wrist also. Took a few minutes to get used to but it is comfortable once ya do.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

8. The following 7 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I find that the machine has a tendency to lean backwards when filled with balls, and needs to be perfectly level (and perpendicular) or balls get hung up in the sewer. I had to shim it to lean forward a little to compensate when it's sitting on a table. I get more ball jams with this guy too, but as far as playability and entertainment goes, it's a 10/10 . When the reel (which is a drum) sounds out a beat, it's very catchy and exciting. And the reel motion is well orchestrated and mesmerizing as well. After a "near" miss sequence, it rotates smoothly back into position, such that it causes an optical illusion of the machine rotating - it's hard to describe, but the designer of this machine should get an award or something.

I forgot to mention in previous posts on this machine that it has a decent volume control (3 position) buit in, upper left area beneath the cell. It is accessible from the front (as are all the works including the on/off button).

At the lowest setting it is quite acceptable for regular play. At the highest setting it distorts the speakers all over the place. I put in a volume control because I like to adjust it (and turn off the machines) from outside the machine and sometimes need to have the volume lower than the lowest built in setting.
    Last edited by websherpa; 07-12-2006 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

To fix ball jams you need to adjust the nails slightly right below the jam.

Arby has kits for sale, I use a very small socket on a handle to adjust my nails.
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

11. The following user says "Thanks" to luckydog

Winnipeg Pachinko Correspondent dishpan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Product Announcement 2004/01/09
    The enormous drum appears! The “CR deca- Inca"

Announcing Ginza of the pachinko machine manufacturer the new type 'CR deca- Inca' series. At Tokyo branch office of [abiritsuto] the inside viewing meeting was held on January 8th. As for largest merit of the same type, it is enormous drum which places on the board surface center and 7 [segu] which are arranged in the side.

As for basic game characteristic, if “3” or “7” everything is even on 7 [segu], development into the reach. Passing the production of the enormous drum, if the identical number (3 or 7) stops, it becomes the large hitting. When the other numbers are even on 7 [segu], there is a possibility of coming off basically but, fluctuating in 3 or 7. Large it hits usually with “3,” has become the definite strange large hitting with “7”.

In the production aspect loading colorful action. With 7 [segu] “snake fluctuation” and “irregular fluctuation” and so on there is fluctuation production of all the 5 types, in drum fluctuation production “normal” and “scene it sends” and, 3 types of “opposite revolution” are prepared. In addition, if the drum vibrates when starting “the step-up notice” of 3 stages which utilize the back light of the drum and the fluctuation “DEKAINCA” -> “the bat” -> “the jaguar” -> “V” continues large per degree of expectation increases, there is also “continual notice”.

Usually, the time the drum operates with approximately 1/50, in that case can have large per expectation with approximately 1/6. Because of that when the drum production which is largest merit occurs, it becomes hot instantaneous most for the prayer.

The specifications have announced also the new bylaw corresponding machine in addition to full [hahusupetsuku]. Introduction is started from January 25th.

* Specifications
    NH3 ......Large hitting probability: 1/344.3 (at the time of high probability: 1/60.8) Definite strange thrust ratio: 1/2, time saving: All large hitting ends later 100 times, the number of prize spheres: 1&13&15 and the number of round: 15R (9 counts)

NK3 ......Large hitting probability: 1/322.3 (at the time of high probability: 1/60.4) Definite strange thrust ratio: 1/2, time saving: After the definite strange large hitting ending 100 times, the number of prize spheres: 4&13&15 and the number of round: 15R (9 counts)

NS ......Large hitting probability: 1/317.6 (at the time of high probability: 1/59.5) Definite strange thrust ratio: 1/1 (ST40 time), time saving: The drum number as for 7 when 100 time 3 after ST is, 30 time after ST, the number of prize spheres: 1&13&15 and the number of round: 15R (9 counts)

Factory Link:

http://www.abilit-amusement.jp/pachi.../deka_top.html

Includes playguides, specs,etc.
    Last edited by dishpan; 07-12-2006 at 03:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If you haven't grown up by age 50 ... you don't have to!

13. The following user says "Thanks" to dishpan

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I wonder how you tell which model it is? THe only marking I could find (repeated 3 times) was GZ-F No. 0000031

So I wonder if I got an early demo model?

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Update: I found the model sticker, it's an NK3 - so at least now I will know the odds and payout.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Last update for now:

And I know what parlour it came from, I found a cache of several pachinko balls lost in an area of the door where they'd jammed at some point, marked "Tokio"

- my new hobby: forensic pachology

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Ok kids we hit a fever. It's pretty cool.
    Here is a 4 min. video of it. Sorry about the quality, but we were scrambling to get the video as we didn't expect one to hit.

[yt]YqrRliF8wFU[/yt]

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

18. The following 6 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't apologize for the quality. Looked pretty good to me.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

the video was don't great, good thing you had an assistant
    幸運わんわん Luckydog or Yukiwanwan in Japanese

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Must...not....look...at...the....v...i..d..e..o....!

I've been playing 7 nights straight and no fever. I went through at least a trays worth of balls each night. At 2500 balls per tray, that means I've gambled away... like $700 or more!
    (That's why I was wondering if turning off Pachinkos resets them. Though I have heard that after a reset they are more generous.)

I have adjuted the pins so that I get more small ball wins from the hidden pockets (sorry I forgot the terminology), but even even with aiming, then they don't pay out that often. I have however found what seems like the sweet spot and it's right at the very top of the board - for me, that seems to result in the most number of spins.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Lddrizzt
    Ok kids we hit a fever. It's pretty cool.
    Here is a 4 min. video of it. Sorry about the quality, but we were scrambling to get the video as we didn't expect one to hit.

DekaInca Fever
    I looked now since I FINALLY won a small or Regular Bonus on my Dekainca last night (after 8 nights playing). Very different fromthe one pictured here, though, much more sedate, and afterwards the red eye is left lit .... hint of more to come? The music was very calming compared to the jungle theme lead-up.

On your video, is it my imagination or did it say "FU2"?

Lddrizzt, on yours, the numeric led near the "eye" at the top, does it spin archane combinations (and sometimes letters, but never numbers) as it indicates the results of spins? I would SWEAR the other one (perhaps yours) that I tested showed numbers in the LED as it spun (*but I could be wrong).

Thanks
    Thanks Received

It spins all kind of things, numbers, letters, and arcane symbols. I haven't figured it out yet.

I also converted it to cyclic today. THe cool thing about the cyclic setup on this machine is that you can still fill the hopper and it pays out with no problems. So I guess it would be semi cyclic then.
    Last edited by Lddrizzt; 07-17-2006 at 12:06 AM.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

O.M.G. This machine looks amazing! Where can I purchase one in excellent condition - anyone know?

Thanks!

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I just put the DekaInca in the museum for you guys!

26. The following 3 users say "Thanks" to Lddrizzt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast