Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: pachislous.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachislous.com

removed
    Last edited by Tulsa; 10-12-2006 at 02:53 AM. Reason: We have an auction site if you're wishing to sell something on PachiTalk.

2. The following user says "Thanks" to PachisloUS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Good prices, decent shipping charges. Another who hires (and blames) the handicaped. Poor communication. Sounds familiar...

All companies must suffer the UPS and Fedex abuse test, If a machine is packaged well the contents will survive the trip.

I have recieved packages from machenery vendors with a pile of nuts and bolts piled on top cause the box was destroyed, and I have recieved poorly packages machines somehow survive.
    rule of thumb, the heavier it is the more of a beating it will recieve, I plan on it.
    I used to ship entire computer classrooms across the USA and into Canada. We would breakdown and re-assemle several times a month. Granted we bought reusable packaging like a rock band uses.
    Cheers,
    Mike G
    Mikes Woodshop click on my game room link at bottom of page

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Great but that dosen't sound very 'Rock 'n' Roll!!!

Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So what was the final evaluation on Pachislous.com

Thumbs up or Down?
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    So what was the final evaluation on Pachislous.com

Thumbs up or Down?
    I would also like to know.
    PACHISLO: POPEYE, SONIC LIVE, DRAGON DICE, RIO DE CARNIVAL, MU MU WORLD DX, KING CAMEL, SPIN LUCK, SUPER BLACKJACK, BETTY BOOP, SINDBAD ADVENTURE, TOP GUN, DEATH VALLEY, NEO ZETZ, YOSHIMUNE (x2), OSU BANCHO, SECRET TREASURE, DANCE MAN & BANG BANG DASH.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will have to not agree with you on this one. We package and build a mini pallet. USP AND FEDEX will not accept this. I have three machine from this las xmas that were totaly demolished and I mean DEMOLISHED. Wood bottom, packaging materials, reels shoked proofed and supported with bubble wrap etc and filled with filler. NOW THE FIRST BOX IS CRUSHED TOTALY.
    The Second unit is exactly the same. I sent the customer another unit and VIA AIRBORN EXPRESS and told him he could keep or distroy the other unit. I shipped Total of 10 with fedex and 6 were distroyed. Oh this is FEDEX GROUND due to the weight and dom. All remaining other units for xmas were shipped DHL and NOT one was damaged what so ever. I beleave that most of this is a message that some employee's do not like to handle heavy boxs or crates and this is how it is handled. I may be wrong but the FedEx Driver in OKC who returned on of the damaged units stated that he was ashamed to bring something back in this kind of shape. I have used many different shipping companies in the past years for shpping ATVs DayCare Equipment and machines. By far, FedEx and Old Dominion have had the most damage from any shipper. DHL and R&L Carriers have beeen the very best! R&L 100% and DHL 100%

Lynn

8. The following 14 users say "Thanks" to PachisloUS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for your input on this matter....

Thanks
    Thanks Received
    Angie ...
    Pachinkos, Pachislos, Coffee, Papercraft Ninja, Pinball

I ran away with the Steampunk Circus!
    I was hiding in a room in my mind...
    You crush the lily in my soul...

Thanks
    Thanks Received

So from what we have read on different threads, what is the moral of the story?
    Don't have any machines shipped during the holiday crush n crunch period. Order early or after the holidays.
    Just a thought.

This is my personal opinion, or of the voices in my head, and are not meant to reflect the opinion of this board.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't forget about not to run with scissors, Oh wait a minute my mommy told me that!

Custom Star Wars R2D2 Edition

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Hi All! I haven't exactly read this whole thread but I recently purchased my first pachislo machine from PachisloUS.com and thought i'd share my experience.

The machine (Aruze "Surf Trip") was shipped February 15 and I received it today February 21. The DHL deliveryman was very nice and offered to carry it inside for me. The machine was wrapped in plastic and brown paper with hard cardboard on the corners. It was also strapped to a small wooden pallet and packed inside a cardboard box with more hard cardboard corners on the outside. The keys were taped inside the payout tray and it also came with a bunch of rolls of tokens (forget how many) plus there was a bonus token lose inside the machine =0P. It also came with a owners manual printed by them with a bunch of info on using the machine and troubleshooting. The reels were covered in some brown paper and the power cord was inside the machine. The reels look perfect and clean and everything seems to functioning perfectly so far. Its my first machine so I don't know too much about them yet. The only thing to complain about really is that the wooden back half of the machine is pretty dirty looking and needs to be repainted. However, I would have to rate my experience as an A+!

This machine was pretty difficult to find, in fact I believe PachisloUS.com was the only people who really had the machine. Furthermore, they had the lowest price. Also they sent me plenty of emails letting me know what was going on. For example, they emailed me telling me they were moving stock around to find my machine. Then I got emails from them and DHL telling me when it was shipped including tracking number and that it had been delayed due to snow. My experience with PachisloUS.com has been very good and I would easily purchase from them again...my experience with SamuraiSlot on ebay however hasn't been as good...I ordered from them before PachisloUs and still haven't gotten my machine and they're not responding to my emails.

By the way this "Surf Trip" pachislo is a birthday present for my father. Hes a huge surf music fan! I'm not talking about the Beach Boys either...they're a different kind of surf music. This machine plays the kind of surf music that he likes. I'm pretty sure this might just be his best birthday ever!!!

14. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to busterbob24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3