Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: pachislous.com

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Default Re: pachislous.com

Why don't you guys ask the other Admin on this site to stop by? They are located in Midwest City, Oklahoma and I have it on good authority that he's in that town, 5 days a week.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Attention other administraitor. Go over to Pachislous and scope him out for us!
    Led Zepplin

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ditto to Eddie's request....

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Firewire, Could you stop by and check this out for us please? We all would be really greatfull!!!!!!!!!!!

5. The following user says "Thanks" to scooby_doo_m2002

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I will just have to do that! In past conversations with him he seemed to want to only sell out of state in a "wholesale" type capacity to eliminate legalities.

This is a side business as well. I think his main business of all things is that he owns several child care facilities. He seemed like a nice guy though over the phone.
    Firewire

7. The following user says "Thanks" to Firewire

Thanks
    Thanks Received

ok now that this thread has run its course and We have gotten Firewire to consider the visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Firewire
    He seemed like a nice guy though over the phone.
    isnt it funny thats what everyone says... especially after they dig up the back yard etc..

Neighbor : "Gee he seemed like a nice guy, was kinda quiet kept to himself"

ok i creep back into the depths...

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

is it for real or not.... that is the question.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

well im just joking so please dont take what i say in this thread and 99% of the others seriously.

Im sure Pachislous.com is a fine gentleman... with no Bodies in his backward. ( but we will keep vigil just incase)

"I've stopped fighting my inner demons, we are on the same side now."

Thanks
    Thanks Received

theysuck don,t buy, trust me never in my life will Ibuy nothing from kidzstore

IF you want your Machine to come in a paper bag and broken up buy it from Pachislous.com
    Last edited by superman; 06-24-2006 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Don't just trash somebody. Please tell us details of you unsatifactory experience.
    Chris Dice
    Yo 11 any 7

13. The following user says "Thanks" to Chrisdice

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I think we need to hear the other side of this story. I'll send a message to them to see if they wish to respond.
    Meanwhile, somewhere in Oklahoma.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I order a machine from pachislous.com, and like i have heard on this site, ones you place your order they do not return your call, and went you do talk to somebody they are veryNisty ,rude,unprofessional,they sent me the wrong machine,and the box ,or the paperbag it came in !I am suprise that FEDEX PICK IT UP! I buy a lot OF MACHINE,I have 35 pachislo Machine, I am not new to this , these people should not be allowed to sell these Machine,and I hope that no body else ,SUFFER THIS PAIN! PS.everthing they have on there site they don;t have ! like the good stuff .

16. The following user says "Thanks" to superman

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Does anyone understand the shipping charges on their website? I placed an order with them for 1 machine for $150 plus shipping about 10 days ago. I was expecting the shipping charges to be $60 per the website, but the shopping cart gave me 3 shipping methods (USPS overnight - $12, Fedex Ground - $10, and U.S. Postal Priority Service - $6) to choose from. I chose the USPS overnight method and assumed that maybe they were charging me $72 rather than $60 for shipping, something that I was going to live with for overnight, but then my order confirmation email listed a total of only $150....so I was confused. I've sent them a few emails and have left them a few voicemails over the past 10 days to confirm the total cost of my order, but I haven't heard from anyone and I don't have a machine.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Sorry guys, Vonage seems to be the problem. Am changing providers this week to cox. If you cant get ahold of me try 405 737-8697.... or send me an email to kidzstore@aol.com or pachislous@aol.com I read them while I am on the road.

Shipping is 60.00 to any US 48 states on machines. All other shipping charges refer direct to boards, lights etc. Also you must allow 3-10 days to prepair your machine for consumer use and shipping to your door. I have had some setbacks on our 2 Shipping companys and am now entering into a contrat with airborn to do some shipping. (FEDEX & UPS ) are to rough no matter how you package a machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by mark1120
    Does anyone understand the shipping charges on their website? I placed an order with them for 1 machine for $150 plus shipping about 10 days ago. I was expecting the shipping charges to be $60 per the website, but the shopping cart gave me 3 shipping methods (USPS overnight - $12, Fedex Ground - $10, and U.S. Postal Priority Service - $6) to choose from. I chose the USPS overnight method and assumed that maybe they were charging me $72 rather than $60 for shipping, something that I was going to live with for overnight, but then my order confirmation email listed a total of only $150....so I was confused. I've sent them a few emails and have left them a few voicemails over the past 10 days to confirm the total cost of my order, but I haven't heard from anyone and I don't have a machine.
    Last edited by PachisloUS; 06-25-2006 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanks Received

[quote=PachisloUS]Sorry guys, Vonage seems to be the problem. Am changing providers this week to cox. If you cant get ahold of me try 405 737-8697.... or send me an email to kidzstore@aol.com or pachislous@aol.com I read them while I am on the road.

Oh no! Don't get me started on Vonage! I had problems with them for 3 months!
    You KNOW you are in trouble when the CSR says"I please to know your number" in Hindu at the beginning of reading the scripts.....

H.B.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

I believe you talked to me and let’s set the record straight, I have not charged you for a machine at all. I did tell you I would send you out a replacement and you chose to decline. We in Oklahoma try to help others. The girl we have hired is handicapped and does her very best. We are sorry that you have had a problem, and again as I said you can KEEP THE machine free of charge, but when someone calls and starts the conversation yelling at the top of his lungs where 7 other people in my room can here you from there desks, There is something not right here. I employee 150 people 90% woman 10% men, and I do not expect any of them to take Verbal abuse from anyone along with myself and If you worked for me I would not expect you to take it. I hope next time you decide to blow up that before you do it, think if you where on the other end, would you do to them as what you would do to you. By the way, these machines have very little markup, not enough to go crazy over. I hope you have a better day and I hope you enjoy your free machine. Lynn

21. The following 10 users say "Thanks" to PachisloUS

Crippenese spoken here. drcrippen324's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks Received

Amen pachislousa

with you talking of ups and fedex they use a convayer system in there hubs and are darn rough with anything i have found a courier in the uk that prides themselves on NOT using technology (ie convayer system) for there parcels they use good old cages and that way if the worst happens the cage takes the brunt i have had no mishaps with them and trust them with my machines dose such a company exist in the US if so i would recoment that way to ship machines
    My rice krispies told me to do it

please note pachitalk.com cannot be held responsible for any injuries or death that occur as a results of anything strange people like me suggest you do

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Your admin is welcome to come by. He has my cell already and will show him around. If no he can email me and I will give it to him.

24. The following 2 users say "Thanks" to PachisloUS

Thanks
    Thanks Received

Thanks for being part of the board PachisloUS. It is alway nice to have the sellers take part of our forum.
    Life
    It's what happens
    When you least expect it.

Thanks
    Thanks Received

You don't look to far from work, so some point I will take you up on that offer of stopping by.
    Firewire

27. The following user says "Thanks" to Firewire

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast